The Simpsons is an American animated sitcom created by Matt Groening forthe Fox Broadcasting Company. The series is asatirical parody of a middleclass American lifestyle epitomized by its family of the same name, whichconsists of Homer, Marge,Bart, Lisa and Maggie. The show is set in thefictional town of Springfield and parodies American culture, society, televisionand many aspects of the human condition.The Simpsons has won dozens of awards since it debuted as aseries, including 27 Primetime Emmy Awards, 30 Annie Awards anda Peabody Award. Time magazines December 31, 1999, issue named it the20th centurys best television series, and on January 14, 2000, the Simpsonfamily was awarded a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
• Homer and his wife Marge have threeHomer children: Bart, Lisa, and Maggie. As the familys provider, he works at the Springfield Nuclear Power Plant. Homer embodies several American working class stereotypes: he is crude, overweight, incompetent, clu msy, lazy, a heavy drinker, and ignorant; however, he is essentially a decent man and fiercely devoted to his family • Homer is usually always drunk. dressed in blue pants and white shirt (which my pa who never changes it) • Her hairstyle is a bit special as it only has three hairs
• With her husband Homer, she has threeMarge children: Bart, Lisa, and Maggie . Marge is the moralistic force in her family and often provides a grounding voice in the midst of her familys antics by trying to maintain order in the Simpson household. She is often portrayed as a stereotypical television mother and is often included on lists of top "TV moms".
• At ten years old, Bart is the eldest child and only sonBart of Homer and Marge, and the brother of Lisa and Maggie. Barts most prominent character traits are his mischievousness, rebelliousness and disr espect for authority. • Is a child in the photo but smoked out and in the series but we all know that something gets. • simpre goes everywhere with scooter or bike. • His best friend is Milhouse.
• At eight years old, Lisa is the second childLisa of Homer and Marge, younger sister of Bart and older sister of Maggie. She is highly intelligent and plays the baritone saxophone. • Lisa is the child of the family such as it is a good student and his behavior has nothing to do with his brother.
• Maggie is the youngest child of Marge and Homer, and sisterMaggie to Bart and Lisa. She is often seen sucking on her pacifier and, when she walks, she trips over her clothing and falls on her face (this being a running gag, being used much more in earlier seasons). Being an infant, she cannot talk. Therefore, she is the least seen and heard in the Simpson family. • Maggie will drink a lifetime, because the series has not grown 20years and neither she nor any of her brothers. • Its the only family that really is not because it is an alien
• Barney is HomersBarnie friend, the companion of beers. He who spends hours in Moes bar. Is that just the typical drunk lying on the sidewalks of the streets of • Springfield.
• Burns trademark expression isMr. Burns the word "Excellent", muttered slowly in a low, sinister voice while tenting his fingertips. He occasionally orders Smithers to "release the hounds", so as to let his vicious guard dogs attack any intruders, enemies or even invited guests. Mr. Burns is Springfields richest and most powerful citizen
• The grandfather is HomersGrandfather father who was sent to a nursing home after getting the money to buy the house for the family
• Mou is the bartender and bar owner springfield.Mou Friend of Homer. Character who is in love with marge. • Her best friend is the shotgun, always at hand. • Never had luck with women. • At the end of the day you Mou series Maggie grabs a fondness for that saved his life once
• Neighbor Simpson familyFlanders which takes advantage homer but you have very many hobby. Religious family man who goes to church every Sunday. • Behind that happy face and hides a well sculpted body (cheese grater)
• It is the clown of the seriesKrusty that are children of the Simpson family. (Scratch & Pica) a series of violent drawings of a cat and a mouse. • A clown that ends badly for alcohol and drugs. • Bart is the idol of
• Milhouse is Barts best friend, are classmates.Milhouse • This love with Lisa. Is the typical nerd boy with glasses, and fearful. • He is the son of divorced parents, his father is a friend of Homer and his mother is a woman a little pig. • Hes very cheesy.
• Classmate of Bart and Lisa. Typical smug, that messes with all the kids at school.Nelson • His parents are separated his mother is a woman who went into the subject of drugs and alcohol. • Nelson is dedicated to being on the road with his bike and his friends doing pranks. • But even being the bad boy of the series has a tender side that goes in to find her mother, who abandoned them. • And in one of the chapters falls for Lisa. • We believe that Nelsons father is Barnye.
• Patty and Selma are Marges twin sisters are older than her hatePaty And Selma homer and the truth is that there are children. • When Patty and Selma were small were engaged in everything annoy his sister could. • Both work at the driving school, are smokers and single lifetime. • One of them is seen as one who decides adoctar a sweety. • Die alone and hairy.
• They are co-workers of Homer. Friend of beer and parties.Cal and Leny • They spend hours in the bar of Mou. • Are you simpre lian Homer to come home late (look like the looming) WE ARE LIONS O FOOLS! • They are single, without compromise.
City of residence of thesimpson, with many people but not us time to explain them all.
Serial 20 years• Here we show from beginning to end as the characters have evolved.• Do not be alarmed when you see the images, can be harmful to the eye by the change as an