1. FREDDY FABIAN ENDARA TAPIAFOURTH SEMESTER OF LANGUAGES
2.  The WHO defines health as "a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity." In WHO words Health is the general condition of a person in all aspects. It is also a level of functional and/or metabolic efficiency of an organism, often implicitly human.
3. The emocional and physical state, that not allow you to do your daily activities in good conditions: Headache (fever). Pain. Malaise.
4.  Human Biology Enviroment Domestic enviroment Lifestyle Organization of health care
5.  Eat healthy and practice a sport reduce the risk to suffer some deterioration and sicknesses to short or long term.
6. Enough diversity offood in appropriatedamounts.
7.  Playing a sport help you to be in good shape, also let you organize your schedule during the day. To do an exercise increase your mentally function, your autonomy, your memory.
8.  This both terms health and sport, really go together . Practicing sports helps not only in shape as some people think, but also it let you be healthier, and your energy leves rise as well.
9.  But before you start doing or practicing a sport....you maybe have to ask this question to yourself.
10.  Once you know the right answer, you would have a clearer idea of what you are going to do. But the most important about this is that you´ve got to enjoy what you are doing.
11.  Then you will fell more confortable with your activity, otherwise you get bored about it quickly.
12.  Its never too late to change your habits, and by establishing a healthy lifestyle now, youll continue to reap the rewards in the future.
13.  There is a sport that will be right for you. You might have to try a few different sports but that will be an enjoyable process before you’ve found the right sport for you.