Juanita did not find the key neither on nor
under the mat.
He did not mention neither the monkey, nor
He did not mention either the monkey or the
I haven't ___ money ___ me at the
Hardly any information ___ been
received about the fate of the hostages.
___ there any news of your brother?
____ has been using my razor.
_______ has left his glasses on the table.
I can't hear _____ cleaning his teeth.
_____ that promises to do that must be
_____ who really sets his mind to it can
None of the reasons given was really convincing.
Neither he nor his sister was at the wedding.
1. This apple is a really juicy . . . . . .
Would you like it?
2. . . . . . . idiot or .. . . . . has put this
adverhement through the letter-box.
3. It is a pity that.. . . . . of her two husbands
has been capable of really
4. Have you got . . . . .. thing that I can read on
the way home?
5. Surely . . . . . . thing can be done to
curb such vandalism?
6. He thought up . . ... . ridiculous
pretext for being there.
7. Hardly . . . . . . thing can yet be seen
of the new cathedral.
8. . . . . . . drunken fool started abusing
me on the train.
9. He left without leaving ...... message.
10. You will love that film: it's a very amusing ...
11. ...... of the proposals put forward by various
members of the
committee was adopted unanimously.
12. You are a funny ......; I never know what
you are thinking.
13. Have you . . . .. . idea what I am
14 .. . . . . wag or.. . . . . once said: 'The
emancipation of women has led to the
emaciation of men'.
15. . . . . . . of the twins was arrested,
because I saw them both at a party