Company Products & Profile
Product Range – India
Ducaro Hi Miler
Assurance FUEL MAX
Eagle F1 GSD3
Eagle F1 Directional 5
Goodyear in India
• Entered India in 1922.
• Goodyear India's own manufacturing facility was
inaugurated in Ballabgarh, near New Delhi in1961
for manufacturing farm and commercial tires.
• Goodyear USA acquired another plant in
Aurangabad in 1994 for manufacturing of
passenger car tires.
8 Tire Proving Grounds across 5 countries
12 Major pattern families - India
53 Manufacturing facilities in 22 countries across world
4 Technical Centers dedicated to innovation
Technology, Innovation &
Facilities spread across
Support & Complaint
24x7 Service Support
GIC*L Test Circuit
• There is not positive approach of the sales
persons about Goodyear. They don’t try to push
• Pricing in terms of competitor dealer
• Customers don’t get enough knowledge or
information about Goodyear tyres from the
• Brand awareness is very less.
• It’s very easy to convert the customers to
• Goodyear tyres should provide more offers or discount
to the existing clients and they can introduce the add-
on packages to existing packages
• We should try to increase the profitability of retailers
by keeping good profit margin.
• We should focus on giving knowledge to the sale
person more than the end user.
• We should revise/update price list according to the
latest offers so that it’s easy to compare with different
• We should start focusing on the AD’s as well to capture
• We can start a membership type of a system
for the retailer/dealers by giving to the
customer who is buying 4 tyres at a time .so
that on the next purchase he can avail 5%
discount from the retailers/dealers
• We should have similar pricing policy for the
entire dealer so that there is no problem for
dealers/retailer to deal with the customers.
• The bulk of the business comes from repeat customers,
around 70% being the repeat orders.
• Although, business comes from large customers, small
customers are from where the maximum leads are
• Once a new customer is acquired, he tends to buy
again from Dealer, irrespective of the size.
• Retailer gives importance to those brands from which
they is getting more profit.
• We have good opportunities open in front of us with
the associate dealers if we start focusing on them.
• Sales persons don't have complete knowledge
about Goodyear tyres
• Goodyear has different pricing strategies for
• Customers don't have much knowledge about
• Customers easily get influenced.