1. Visit https://developers.facebook.com/apps2. Select the app to modify and click Edit Settings
3. Under the Page Tab section, select Wide (810px)and click Save Changes.
1. Click the Enable option for the Timeline 810pxWide Mode.
2. Click the Change Tab Image link to customize yourapp icon. (111px by 74px) Tab Image shows here
1. Go to the Campaign Builder in Infusionsoft.2. Change the Landing Page Width to 770px.3. Choose Ready to make it ready for publishing.
4. Copy and paste the Landing Page URL to the Woobox Iframe tab settings. Woobox Iframe
1. Check the Hide Scrollbars box.2. Check the Show Share button at top of Tab box.3. Adjust the Height tall enough to completely display your landing page.4. Type the custom Tab Name.5. Click Save Settings.
Here’s how the landingpage looks like for fans(people who ‘liked’ yourpage).
You can choose to display a different page for a non-fan who visits your landing page.
1. Go to www.facebook.com/advertising.2. Click Create an Ad.3. Follow the instructions and provide the necessary information. Location Demographics Interests Connections on Facebook4. You will notice the data on the Estimated Reach box changes as you specify your target audience/market for the ad you’re promoting.
Cost Per Click (CPC) vs. Cost Perthousand impressions (CPM)If you are paying on a cost per click basis,you are charged each time someone clickson your ad or sponsored story. Cost perthousand impressions (CPM) is the costper 1000 times your ad or sponsoredstory is displayed.Choosing between CPM or CPC dependson your marketing goals. If you arebuilding a brand, then you want viewersto see and remember your brand and youmay not be as concerned with gettingclicks. On the other hand, if you are tryingto sell a product, then you may be moreconcerned with a high click-through ratio.
Suggested Best Practices for Advertising on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/ads/best_practices .php Campaign Cost and Budgeting https://www.facebook.com/help/?page=21979 1638048948