1. States of India State Capital State Capital Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad Maharashtra MumbaiArunachal Pradesh Itangar Manipur Imphal Assam Dispur Meghalaya Shiilong Bihar Patna Mizoram Aizawi Chhattisgarh Raipur Nagaland Kohima Goa Panaji Orissa Bhubaneshwar Gujarat Gandhinagar Punjab Chandigarh Haryana Chandigarh Rajasthan JaipurHimachal Pradesh Shimla Sikkim GangtokJammu & Kashmir Srinagar & Jammu Tamil Nadu Chennai Jharkhand Ranchi Tripura Agartala Karnataka Bangalore Uttaranchal Dehradun Kerala Thiruvananthapuram Uttar Pradesh LucknowMadhya Pradesh Bhopal West Bengal Kolkata
2. Andhra Pradesh• Andhra Pradesh’s capital is Hyderabad.• The language spoken in Andhra Pradesh is Telugu.• The speciality of Andhra Pradesh is Hyderabadi Biryani.
3. Arunachal Pradesh• The capital of Arunachal Pradesh is Itangar.• The language of Arunachal Pradesh is Miri.• The speciality of Arunachal Pradesh is Wood Carving.
4. Assam• The capital of Assam is Dispur.• The language of Assam Assamese.• The speciality of Assam is assam tea & Kaziranga National Park.
5. Bihar• The capital of Bihar is Patna.• The language of Bihar are Hindi.• The speciality of Bihar is Historic Monuments.
6. Chhattisgarh• The capital of Chhattisgarh is Raipur.• The main spoken languages of Chhattisgarh are Chhattisgarhi and Hindi.• The speciality of Chhattisgarh is that it is a newly formed state in November 2000.
7. Goa• The capital of Goa is Panaji.• The main spoken languages in Goa are Konkani.• The speciality of Goa are their Beaches.
8. Gujarat• The capital of Gujarat is Gandhinagar.• The main spoken languages in Gujarat are Gujarati, Hindi & English.• The speciality of Gujarat is singing and dancing and the most popular dances are Ras and Garba.
9. Haryana• The capital of Haryana is Chandigarh.• The main spoken languages in Haryana is Punjabi.• The speciality of Haryana is that Haryana is one of the wealthiest states of India.
10. Himachal Pradesh• The capital of Himachal Pradesh is Shimla.• The main spoken languages in Himachal Pradesh is Pahari.• The speciality of Himachal Pradesh is that Himachal Pradesh can be divided into three regions.
11. Jammu & Kashmir• The capital of Jammu & Kashmir is Srinagar & Jammu.• The main spoken languages in Jammu & Kashmir is Urdu.• The speciality of Jammu & Kashmir is handicrafts and woolen textiles.
12. Jharkhand• The capital of Jharkhand is Ranchi.• The main spoken languages in Jharkhand is Bhojpuri.• The speciality of Jharkhand is that it has a very strong culture and is famous for its mineral and forest resources.
13. Karnataka• The capital of Karnataka is Bangalore.• The main spoken languages in Karnataka is Tamil.• The speciality of Karnataka is Their Temples.
14. Kerala• The capital of Kerala is Thiruvananthapuram.• The main spoken languages in Kerala are Malayalam and English.• The speciality of Kerala is its greenery and Houseboat.
15. Madhya Pradesh• The capital of Madhya Pradesh is Bhopal.• The main spoken languages in Madhya Pradesh are Hindi.• The speciality of Madhya Pradesh is Art and Culture.
16. Maharashtra• The capital of Maharashtra is Mumbai.• The main spoken languages in Maharashtra is Marathi.• The speciality of Maharashtra is Tourist places.
17. Manipur• The capital of Manipur is Imphal.• The main spoken languages in Manipur are Manipuri.• The speciality of Manipur is Manipuri Dance.
18. Meghalaya• The capital of Meghalaya is Shiilong.• The main spoken languages in Meghalaya is Khasi.• The speciality of Meghalaya is that it is an agricultural state.
19. Mizoram• The capital of Mizoram is Aizawi.• The main spoken language in Mizoram is Mizo.• The speciality of Mizoram is its art and craft which is famous for its bright colors. Mizoram is also famous for its cane and bamboo furniture.
20. Nagaland• The capital of Nagaland is Kohima.• The main spoken languages in Nagaland is English.• The speciality of Nagaland is Physically the state of Nagaland is roughly triangular in shape.
21. Orissa• The capital of Orissa is Bhubaneshwar.• The main spoken languages in Orissa are Magdhi & Oriya.• The speciality of Orissa is its temple carvings.
22. Punjab• The capital of Punjab is Chandigarh.• The main spoken languages in Punjab is Punjabi.• The speciality of Punjab is its bhangara dance.
23. Rajasthan• The capital of Rajasthan is Jaipur.• The main spoken languages in Rajsthan is Rajasthani.• The speciality of Rajasthan is it is the largest state of India in its area.
24. Sikkim• The capital of Sikkim is Gangtok.• The main spoken languages in Sikkim is English.• The speciality of Sikkim is that it shares its borders with three different countries, China in the north, Nepal in the West, and Bhutan in the East.
25. Tamil Nadu• The capital of Tamil Nadu is Chennai.• The main spoken languages in Tamil Nadu is Tamil.• The special feature of Tamil Nadu is The Dances of Tamil Nadu like Bharatnatyam etc.
26. Tripura• The capital of Tripura is Agartala.• The main spoken languages in Tripura is Bengali.• The speciality of Tripura is that Tripura is the land of 14 Gods and Million Statues.
27. Uttaranchal• The capital of Uttaranchal is Dehradun.• The main spoken languages in Uttaranchal is Sanskrit.• The speciality of Uttaranchal is that it is referred as Land of Gods.
28. Uttar Pradesh• The capital of Uttar Pradesh is Lukhnow.• The main spoken languages in Uttar Pradesh are Hindi & Urdu.• The speciality of Uttar Pradesh is Kumbh Mela.
29. West Bengal• The capital of West Bengal is Kolkata.• The main spoken languages in West Bengal are Bengali.• The speciality of West Bengal are Their costumes.
30. Union Territories of India State Capital State CapitalAndaman and Port Blair Daman and Diu DamanNicobar Islands Delhi Delhi Chandigarh Chandigarh Lakshadeep KavarattiDadar and Nagar Silvassa Pondicherry Pondicherry Haveli
31. Andaman and Nicobar Islands• The capital of Andaman and Nicobar Islands is Port Blair.• The main official spoken language in Andaman and Nicobar Islands are Hindi & English.• The special feature of Andaman and Nicobar Islands is Andaman & Nicobar Islands are blessed with a unique tropical rainforest canopy, made of a mixed flora with elements from Indian.
32. Chandigarh• The capital of Chandigarh is Chandigarh.• The main official spoken language in Chandigarh is Punjabi.• The special feature of Sandane the Great Dog.
33. Dadar and Nagar Haveli• The capital of Dadar and Nagar Haveli is Silvassa.• The main official spoken language in Dadar and Nagar Haveli is Marathi, Gujrati, Bhili & Bildoli.• The special feature of Dadar and Nagar Haveli The towns of Dadra and Silvassa both lie on the north bank of the river.
34. Daman and Diu• The capital of is Daman and Diu Daman.• The main official spoken language in Daman and Diu are Marathi & Portuguese.• The special feature of Daman and Diu are Their beaches and liquors.
35. Delhi• The capital of Delhi is Delhi.• The main spoken language of Delhi is Hindi.• The special feature of Delhi is Their metros.
36. Lakshadeep• The capital of Lakshdeep is Kavaratti.• The main spoken language in Lakshadeep are Malayalam and Mahl.• The special feature of Lakshadeep are that Lakshadeep is the smallest city in all the union territories.
37. Pondicherry• The capital of Pondicherry is Pondicherry.• The main spoken language of Pondicherry are Tamil and French.• The special feature of Pondicherry are Tourist Places.