1. PARTNERS, Get Ready for DreamforceHow to make the most of this year’s event
2. Event Overview
3. • The Cloud Computing Industry Event of the Year• Customers, prospects, salesforce.com employees, press, and, of course, partners!• September 18-21, 2012• Moscone Conference, San Francisco
4. The Dreamforce Campus Partner Hub and Partner Expo with 26+ Partner Sessions AppExchange in Campground Cloud Crawl @ Temple AppExchange Partner Keynote & Cloud Alliance Partner Keynote
5. What To Expect This YearHighQualityContent ISV & Cloud Alliance Partner Success Track with Product Keynotes Partner Keynotes 26+ SessionsDedicatedPartnerHub Partner Success Clinics Partner Success Experts Innovation TheaterCoolExperience Gala with Red Hot Chili Foundation Partner Peppers @ City Hall Activities Reception
6. Make Every Minute Count Note: new format this year Program-specific keynotes for partners Day 1: Marc Benioff keynote Day 2: product keynotes
7. The Campground & Expo Salesforce.com Campground To EBC Sales and Sponsor Suite Meeting Rooms Entrance to Cloud ExpoThe Campground is the place to experience all of salesforce.com’s newest products and services for the SocialEnterprise. Learn how to create social profiles and let our experts show you the latest ways to sell, collaborate,service, and market.The Cloud Expo houses hundreds of cloud computing companies showcasing over 1,000 solutions and servicesto help you run your business better.
8. Tips to Navigate the Expo Like a Pro 1 Identify solutions and vendors you’d like to check out before arriving at Dreamforce. Review the list of partner solutions here. 2 Carve out time in your schedule for demos. Consider visiting the expo outside the dedicated expo times to take advantage of the smaller crowds. 3 Utilize Dreamforce Chatter to schedule meetings with sponsors beforehand if you want to dive deeper.
9. Steps to Map Out Success at Dreamforce 1 1. Kick the week off right with our AppExchange Partner Keynote Tues, Sept. 18 @ 10am – 11:30am Gateway Ballroom, Moscone West Cloud Alliance Partner Keynote Tues, Sept. 18 @ 12pm – 1:30pm Gateway Ballroom, Moscone South 2 2. Check-out role based guides for Technical, Sales, and Marketing professionals, featuring 26+ dedicated sessions, hands- on training and more http://p.force.com/dreamforce (login required) 3 2. Secure your spot today by registering for the Partner Keynotes and sessions with Agenda Builder
10. The #1 Place to Relax & Network: The Partner Hub The one-stop-shop to network and learn to build, market, and sell your Social Enterprise services and apps built on the Salesforce Platform Partner Success Experts Partner Success Clinics Innovation Theater and Lounge Will answer questions about Book 1-on-1 time with our Theater: Discussions & presentations building apps, AppExchange, technical and business around maximizing your business experts with Social Enterprise appsgo-to-market options and more Lounge: charge your devices, enjoy a beverage and network
12. Build Your Agenda To access, go to www.dreamforce.com and select ‘Login’ button from thetop left. Haven’t registered yet? Click ‘Register’ to go through the registration process and then you will be able to log in and add sessions. Visit Slideshare for detailed instructions.
13. Get Engaged Today
14. The Dreamforce Chatter app serves as a networking hub for the Dreamforce community of over 35,000 people
15. A Peek Inside the Dreamforce Chatter App 20 Weeks
16. Top Ways to Get Involved 11. Be an active participant and post helpful, relevant content 22. Engage with your partner community • Join the Partner Success group • Follow your peers 33. Join session discussions to influence and shape the content 4 Host a group for your 4. customers & fans 55. …And have fun!
17. Every Partner is a Role Model• Demonstrate your expertise and • Don’t pitch your company or knowledge offerings• Post valuable content to relevant • Avoid spamming, competitor attacks, groups or stalking of individuals• Create public groups to attract and • Don’t ‘hi-jack’ or post irrelevant engage your target audience information to groups owned by others In doubt? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
18. Connect on SocialChannels
19. How Partners Can Help Create unique, quality Promote videos & Cross-promote content & include #DF12 Live broadcast Our blogs & content DRIVE ENGAGEMENT!
20. What We Love Helpful content that Bringing value Dreamforce promotions to we can share to the #DF12 conversation larger audiences
21. Networking Events
22. Plan to Network Welcome Reception – Tuesday, September 18th Join us on Tuesday evening with our first networking event of the week. The Welcome Reception will take place in the Moscone North Expo and the Dreamforce Plaza. UCSF Benefit Concert – Thursday, September 20th We are proud to be associated with this fund-raising event for the UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital. This year, Lady Antebellum will perform at the Bill Graham Auditorium. Tickets are available for sale separately. Sponsor and Partner Parties – Tuesday – Thursday, September 18th-20th Dreamforce sponsors often host their own parties during the week of Dreamforce so make sure you keep up with the after-hours activities by joining the “The List” group in the Dreamforce Chatter App.
23. The Partner Reception & Cloud Crawl Party Thursday, September 20th 540 Howard Street (2 blks from Moscone) Partner Reception 7:00pm – 9:00pm Cloud Crawl 9:00pm – 2:00am
24. Dress for Success Dos Look polished Bring comfortable shoes Dress in layers (especially for the gala!) Don’ts
25. Free Keynote & Expo Access Register TodayAccess to: No Access to: ✓ Cloud Expo (Wed, Thu, Fri) X Cloud Expo (Tues) ✓ Day 1 Opening Keynote* X Welcome Reception ✓ Day 1 Government Panel X Breakout Sessions ✓ Day 1 Richard Branson X Executive Briefing Center ✓ Day 2 Colin Powell / Jeff Immelt X Meeting Rooms Day 4 Tony Robbins X Global Gala ✓ UCSF Track X Partner Hub ✓ Music Festival in DF Plaza X Partner Reception*Access to overflow areas only of keynotes
26. Action Items 1 1 Register for Dreamforce If want to do Dreamforce “lite,” register for free Keynote & Expo pass 2 Register for sessions in Agenda Builder 3 Create quality content and share on social channels with #df12 4 Sponsor Dreamforce If interested, contact email@example.com 5 Follow us on Twitter @partnerforce for Dreamforce news & announcements