2. Specialists in Nature, Adventure & Cultural Trips to India<br />Introduced over 20,000 students to the joys of the Himalayan Outdoors<br />India’s first ISO certified adventure outfitter<br />Tremendous emphasis on Safety<br />Qualified team certified in First Aid and CPR<br />Our “Eco-sensible” approach to Adventure Tourism<br />&<br />Guest Orientation <br />Elements of Snow Leopard Adventure Trips<br />
4. Incredible India…<br />
5. Call of the Himalayas…<br />
6. <ul><li>Force behind Snow Leopard Adventures
7. First Indian to have skied to both the North Pole and the South Pole
8. Adventure travel experience in 18 countries spanning 6 continents.
9. Won one silver and two bronze medals in international rafting competitions in Switzerland and Russia. Won bronze medal in the national games for kayaking </li></ul>AJEET Bajaj - Managing Director<br /><ul><li>Has qualified as a climbing instructor from the French National School of Mountaineering and skiing and has climbed in the Himalayas, Alps and Africa
10. Experience in bungee jumping, cross-country and down hill skiing, scuba diving, sea kayaking and sky diving</li></li></ul><li>ASTA BIR MAHARJAN – <br /><ul><li>Over 19 years of adventure sport experience
11. Rafted on most of the major rivers in both India and Nepal.
12. Has a vast knowledge of the wildlife and the bird life in the Himalayas and Nepal.
13. Certified in River Survival, Wilderness Medicine from National Outdoor Leadership School of India (NOLS)</li></ul>Trip Manager’s<br />
14. MARTAND SINGH – <br /><ul><li>An alumni and teacher from the Doon School, Dehradun
15. Being an avid trekker he has lead several school groups on trekking excursion in the Himalayas during his Tenure at Doon.
16. Certified in CPR & FA Course</li></ul>TEK BUDHATHOKI – <br /><ul><li>T.B. (as he is fondly called) has been part of our team since 1997.
17. Certified Trekking & Horse Riding Guide
18. Has over 16 years of experience in the outdoors
19. Is trained and certified in River Survival, Wilderness Medicine from National Outdoor Leadership School of India (NOLS) as well as in First Aid and CPR from East West Rescue Services</li></ul>Trip Leaders<br />
20. Our Outdoor team<br /><ul><li>Is One Of The Most Professional Teams In India
21. A 125-Member Team of Experienced Rafters, Kayakers, Climbers and Naturalists
22. 6 Of Our Outdoor Instructors Have Over 18 Years Of Experience In Adventure
23. Entire Team Is Trained And Certified In First Aid and CPR (Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation)</li></li></ul><li>Snow Leopard Adventure Camp Sites<br />Camp Panther<br />Camp Tusker<br />Himalayan Bear Stream Camp<br />Leopard Beach Tented Camp<br />Camp Blue Bull<br />Orchha<br />Madhya Pradesh<br />
24. Camp Panther<br />Camp Panther is set up on 5 acres of terraced fields in Shivpuri Village at the foothills of Himalayas. <br />The camp, located 16 kms north of Rishikesh, has tents with attached utilities and power. The days at camp are packed with adventure activities while the evenings are spent relaxing under the thatched golghars (gazebos) or by the swimming pool. The more adventurous can try their prowess at the floodlit artificial climbing wall at Camp Panther.<br />Season: Throughout the year <br />
25. Leopard Beach Tented Camp<br />Set up on a pristine beach by the Holy Ganges, Leopard Beach Tented Camp is picturesquely surrounded by a thick sal forest. <br />The sojourn at this camp promises you the thrill of the outdoors and the spill of White Water Running.<br />Accommodation here is in safari tents and the camp is known for its utmost emphasis on safety, its efficient staff and its excellent cuisine.<br />
26. Himalayan Bear Stream Camp<br />Tucked away in the foothills of the Himalayas, Himalayan Bear Stream Camp is surrounded on all sides by towering hills and has a stream flowing through it. The camp has an array of scenic adventure locales around it to explore.<br /> The tents here are comfortable and with attached utilities.<br />
27. Camp Tusker<br />Camp Tusker is located in the verdant surroundings of Rajaji National Park. At the camp the musical chirping of the birds, the rousing sound of the forest and the relaxed atmosphere take you far away from the hustle of city lives into the rejuvenating lap of nature. <br />Accommodation here is in comfortable safari tents and true to Snow Leopard Adventures tradition, warm hospitable staff and excellent cuisine are the highlights of the camp. <br />
28. Snow Leopard Himalayan Retreat<br />Snow Leopard Himalayan Retreat at Chamba is set amid the sylvan grandeur of the Himalayan pastureland.<br />Overlooking snow-covered peaks, the camp is a perfect base for day treks in the surrounding areas and offers you an active yet peaceful haven far from the madding crowd. Located about 70 km from Rishikesh and 290 km from Delhi, the camp has accommodation in tents. <br /> <br />Snow Leopard Himalayan Retreat is an idyllic summer getaway.<br />
29. Camp Blue Bull<br />Camp Blue Bull at Orchha, Madhya Pradesh offers guests an opportunity to combine the thrill of adventure with the rich cultural heritage of the region.<br />The lush green forests and the Betwa river flowing past Orchha, make the town an adventurer’s paradise. The <br />camp set up by the Betwa has <br /> accommodation in comfortably done up safari tents. <br />
30. Adventure Education Trips<br />Rafting Getaways and Expeditions <br />Wildlife Safaris / Cycling Trips <br />Adventure Activities Combination trips<br />Prefects / Student Council Leadership Programme<br />Teachers Training and Team Building Programme<br />Summer Camps<br />International Youth Award (IYA)<br />Study And Value Environment (SAVE)<br />Save the Himalayas<br />Our School Adventures Portfolio<br />
31. Our Programme Highlights<br /><ul><li>Follow a Strict Safety and Eco Code of Conduct
32. Offer Comprehensive Outdoor Experience and are Combination of:
36. Have a 1: 5 Instructor to Student Ratio</li></li></ul><li>Going with the flow…<br />
37. Dip in holy waters…<br />
38. Of Culture & Heritage…<br />
39. People, lifestyle & Community Service<br />
40. Adventure with Nature…<br />
41. Fun all over…<br />
42. Having taken students on trips with many companies and in several countries, none compare to Snow Leopard. Ajeet, Sophia and their team are the most professional efficient and genuinely caring group I have worked with. Their attention to detail, from planning the trip to after trip feed back is exemplary. The entire Snow Leopard Team’s knowledge in regard to the activities undertaken, culture and wildlife is second to none. I can take my students and staff away knowing they will experience activities of a life time, learn about new cultures and, most importantly, be safe at all times. Looking forward to next years trip!<br /> Robert Markwick - German Swiss International School<br />It was a wonderful to learn about and experience different features of India: City life, environment challenges, cultural and spiritual traditions and her sheer natural beauty. This trip provided us all with a rich education and a wonderful appreciation for India and its people. <br />We are eager to continue our relationship with Snow Leopard and hope to be sending a group back next year.<br />Jeremy Evans- Hong Kong International School <br /> <br />Guest Speak :<br />
43. Team SLA invites you to the Great Indian Outdoors!!<br />