Topic: Creative Social Media Marketing Strategies
Date: June 7, 2010
Event: 2010 U.S. Army Museum Training Conference
Location: City Center Marriott Conference Center, Newport News, VA
Sponsors: PNC Mortgage, JASE Digital Media, Poco Productions
Building and maintaining your organization’s brand and reputation is a crucial aspect of the success you achieve online. Social Media Marketing has proven to be an efficient basket of strategies to help with accurate and solid brand management.
Of the many social media marketing strategies we will cover are:
1. Know your audience:
2. Know where your audience lives on the Internet:
3. Have a social media marketing strategy for each socialgraphic human group - to - social media community.
4. Understand inbound marketing.
5. Understand search engine optimization.
6. Understand the art of lead generation and follow-on conversion.
7. Understand reputation management.
8. Build a brand strategy and an executional online plan.
9. Build a strategy around ‘blogging for business’.
10. Build a strategy around photo, audio (podcasts), and video (videocasts) marketing.
11. Build a strategy to push the correct type of content from your blog to the proper social media community.
12. Narrow down your strategies to concentrate on the social media communities that will reap the best return on your investment.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.