Report on Comparision between Vibgyor and VechtdalPresentation Transcript
• According to our research and investigation, the
parks in our region are well maintained and a
pleasure to visit.
• However, the citizens would like to have more
parks to visit and we think that would effectively
help the atmosphere of the area.
• In this fast paced life, everybody needs a small
break and escape into a clean and green
sanctuary, which one can really use.
• People are happy with the parks in the region
because it gives them break into nature and an
escape into an clean and healthy environment.
• According to the research and
investigation, done by Vechtdal , their
region, Ommen, appears to be nature friendly have
much nature- even winning a bronze medal in the ‘
Greenest Village Competition’ .
• Ommen seems to have a lot of forests which act
as parks which is definitely missing in our region
The people there enjoy visiting the forests , which
are well- maintained and blooming with nature.
However the people would like to have more parks
in the centre of the city and to have more facilities
(benches, playgrounds etc.) so that they can get
together or simply relax .
FIVE WAYS TO IMPROVE
1) The parks should have proper
amenities for use by
1) In our region we have no parks in the centre of the city. That’s
important because we have only buildings in the city. Plants in the
centre of the city gives more variation and make people happy.
abled members of society.
2) Cafes should be created in parks.
3) Duck feeding should be introduced
if the park has a lake.
4) More number of benches should be
built for senior citizens.
5) Shaded resting places can be built
for people visiting the parks.
2) We need parks where people can come together. In our regions we
have only a forest. That isn’t a place were people come together
because it is big and there are a lot trees.
3) In the parks in our region aren’t a lot of benches or playgrounds
there are only trees or grasses. We need to build that to get people in
the parks so that there come more people.
4) We need to build parks for the people that work in the daytime and
they come then to the parks to rest.
5) We need to improve parks to get a better liveability in the city and
make to people happier. --- (As per Vechtdal Website )