1. Building a
2. Social Media Marketing Goals
3. Where is your online presence?
• Website- Page Rank, Alexa Score,
• Social- (likes/followers) Facebook,
Linkedin, Pinterest, Twitter, G+, and
• Video-YouTube, Vimeo, and more
• Blog-Page Rank, Analysis
• Events- Meetup, Evite, Punchbowl, FB
Groups and more
• Press Releases- PR Web, Erelease,
Vocus and more
4. Lets Create a Strategy for Success
WHAT ENGAGEMENTS ARE YOU LOOKING
WHAT INFORMATION DO YOU NEED YOUR
TRIBE TO KNOW?
HOW DO YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN?
Likes, Followers, Retweets, Mentions, Shares, Comm
ents, Conversations, etc.
Meetings, tips, How
To, Resources, Articles, Press
Releases, Events, etc.
Respond to complaints, praise fans, mention
people, answer questions, etc.
5. Lets Create a Strategy for Success
6. Define Channel Conversations
In such a broad landscape
it’s best to define your
goals within these
7. What I can do for you
•Perform an analysis/benchmark of
where you are in the digital sphere.
• (what platforms, how many followers, website ranking, natural search
ranking for keywords, etc)
•Create a strategy for gaining
presence in the digital sphere.
• (what to launch, where to backlink, how to connect channels, etc)
•Launch the Tactics within the
• (Generate social posts, create social stories, videos, images, etc.)
• SCOPE OF WORK: XX set ups on XX Social Sites, XX posts per
week on XX site, XX reports (weekly/monthly), XX Refreshed
• WHAT I PROVIDE WITHIN THE SCOPE: Strategy & Tactics,
Content generation, generate design elements, create reports,
link all social sites together, create backlinks, etc.
• COST: We will review your needs and set a budget friendly
agreement for you that is manageable based on the scope of
work required. Although social media platforms might be free,
some examples of hard costs might be URL’s, Graphics, Press
Release Costs (PRWEB), Facebook Advertising, PPC, etc.
• FROM WEBMASTER: RSS Feeds, Shareware on all articles or
posts, links to social sites for your organization, and if possible
put social widgets on your website.
• FROM YOU/ORGANIZATION: Access to your logo, images on
file, calendar of events, mission statement, sponsor logos,
honorable mention/ benefactors, film production lists of those
you support, video files/links to videos, employee or volunteer
lists, friend list to invite to like/follow us, or ANY OTHER NEWS
WORTHY INFORMATION YOU HAVE AVAILABLE on an ongoing
10. Next Steps
• Hungry Wolf Marketing:
• Digital presence analysis
• Social Strategy
• Scope of work for your approval
• Your Production Company:
• Approval of Strategy and Scope of work
• Content/information to begin work/ or access to
this information (Google docs/ Dropbox etc.)
• Follow up Target Date:
11. About Hungry Wolf Marketing
Brandy Luscalzo is the CEO of Hungry Wolf Marketing. She has been
in the media business since 1992 working for companies such as
Brown Publishing Company, Gannett, San Diego Union Tribune, U-T
San Diego and The Los Angeles Times.
She has extensive experience in the digital and social
marketing/publishing realms, and have managed social media
strategy and operations for large publishing companies, actors, and
What makes her different? Her passion. She enjoys her work and all her friends will tell
you she can always be found in a large crowd by searching for the blonde holding an iPad.
Honestly, there are a million and one “social gurus” out there, and although she’s been
called a social guru, social master, social maven , She understands that the social sphere
changes on a minute by minute basis, so Brandy continuously seeks best practices and new
marketing strategies that engage, build community and deliver some measureable ROI for
your Indie Film Company.
Contact at www.hungrywolfmarketing.com http://about.me/brandyluscalzo