Your SlideShare is downloading. ×
Starting to Edit...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Thanks for flagging this SlideShare!

Oops! An error has occurred.

×

Introducing the official SlideShare app

Stunning, full-screen experience for iPhone and Android

Text the download link to your phone

Standard text messaging rates apply

Starting to Edit...

122
views

Published on


0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
122
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

Report content
Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
No notes for slide

Transcript

  • 1. Some of the first steps we took…
    Capturing the shots
    We then arranged them into our files
    Then tried out various combinations of shots (finding some were actually quite good and others completely useless)
    We then toyed with fades for the transitions.
    We used a ‘black and white’ effect on the first scene (the flashback), to create the idea of time, and then we altered the speed of the shot to give it an eerie feel.
  • 2. This is our Paperchain shot.
    Within this photo, we are most probably debating and deciding what to do with the colour and general appearance of the paperchain shot. This shot is supposed to be a bit creepy, so after this photo was taken, we decided to add a sepia effect to bring out some pencil marks etched on the heads of the paperchain, these are roman numerals. This gives the paperchain an effective look, we also included a blur (out into fade), this also provides a kind of distortion which works well within the shot.
  • 3. This is our original idea for the Distribution.As you can see, we were perfecting it on Adobe After Effects, and we created a ‘water’ element which ties in with the end of our opening. The ‘water’ effect was achieved by the blue colouring of the text and the distorted font. The motion of the text was blotchy and fluid.However, we decided against this logo because the blue clashed with the sepia tones in our opening scene.
  • 4. The log sheet is present in this photo. We were doing it as we went along. Yet again, the photo shows the earlier stages of the development to our opening.Choosing the shots and making the transitions as smooth as possible. At this time, we were also contemplating the effects and other means of filters for some shots. After this, we went on to import the audio.