1. Questionnaire: Title Sequences <br />(Please circle one answer only per question)<br /><ul><li>How do you prefer an opening of a thriller movie to start?
2. Action Mystery Murder
3. Do you think that suspense is essential for a thriller opening sequence?
4. Yes No
5. Do you believe the characters should be established? Yes No
6. Just the protagonist character, the antagonist or both?
7. Pro Ant Both
8. Should the title sequence be relatively long or short? Long Short
9. Should the enigma be established/introduced at the beginning?</li></ul>Yes No<br /><ul><li>Do you think the opening should be clear for the audience to understand or confusing- to add to the storyline? Clear Confusing
10. Is the use of props essential for a good opening? Yes No
11. Do you like the use of character flash-backs in the opening sequence?
12. Yes No
13. Do you prefer full-on action or a slower pace building up?