1. Food brandsHUL is one of India’s leading food companies. Our passion forunderstanding what people want and need from their food - and whatthey love about it - makes our brands a popular choiceBrooke Bond 3 RosesExquisite taste in a cup of tea that is also good for your health!AnnapurnaPartnering with the mom in nurturing her dreams, Annapurna Atta isaimed at helping her provide wholesome tasty nutrition to her family.Red LabelBrooke Bond Red Label… Chuskiyaan Zindagi kiBrooke Bond TaazaBrooke Bond Taaza
2. Brooke Bond Taj MahalBrooke Bond Taj Mahal is an exclusive selection of teas for thediscerning consumer.BruBru se hoti hain khushiyaan shuru…KissanWith Kissan, good food is loved not shoved!KnorrKnorr helps families make meal times special, nutritious, tasty andhealthy.Kwality Wall’sA good honest scoop of daily pleasure.
3. LiptonLipton has a range of vitality teas that truly encompass the goodnessof tea.ModernModern – A Wholesome & Nourishing, Hygienically produced &Reliably Safe BreadBrooke Bond SehatmandBB Sehatmand – Jo Sehatmand Woh Aage Har Dum!! (One who ishealthy is a step ahead…. Always)Home care brandsHUL has a diverse portfolio of brands offering home care solutionsfor millions of consumers across India.
4. Active WheelNew Active Wheel – with Power of lemons and freshness ofthousands of flowers!CifCif- the best cleaner to let you shine.ComfortThe world’s largest fabric conditioner brand.DomexThe sheer power of Domex bleach gives you the confidence you need,eradicating all known germs.RinRin provides ‘best in class whiteness’ which is demonstrable.
5. SunlightSunlight is a color care brandSurf ExcelGiving your kids the freedom to get dirty and experience life, safe inthe knowledge that Surf Excel will remove those stainsVimCreated in 1885, the Vim brand is still innovating and using the magicof natural ingredients to create unbeatable results over a hundredyears later.Personal care brandsOur personal care brands, including Axe, Dove, Lux, Ponds, Rexonaand Sunsilk, are recognised and love by consumers across India. Theyhelp consumers to look good and feel good – and in turn get more outof life.Aviance
6. Aviance enables women actualize their unique potential throughexpert customized beauty solutions.AxeAxe with Best Quality FragranceLEVER Ayush TherapyLEVER Ayush aims to help a new generation of Indians rediscovereveryday health and vitality through customized Ayurvedic solutions.BreezeBreeze, with the goodness of glycerine gives soft, fragrant andsmooth skin.ClearNew CLEAR with Nutrium 10 goes 3 layers deep** into the scalp tonourish such that Dandruff Wont Come Back*!
7. Clinic PlusClinic Plus - makes hair inside strong, outside long!CloseupFreshness that brings you CloserDoveDove stands for real beauty. All around the world, Dove is makingreal women feel more beautiful!Fair & LovelyMore than 30 years ago, a unique brand was born. Wrapped within ahumble lavender tube, it went on to become the World’s No.1Fairness cream.
8. HamamHolistic skin care experiences perfected over the ages to deliverhealthy, beautiful skinLakmeLakme is an ally to the Indian Woman and inspires her to express herunique beauty and sensuality. Thus, enabling her to realize thepotency of her beauty.LifebuoyLifebuoy is available in multiple variants in soaps and specialistformats such as liquid handwash, catering to the entire family.Liril 2000Liril 2000-Now come closer to your loved ones
9. LuxLux – For soft and smooth skin!PearsPears – the purest and most gentle way to skincare!PepsodentPepsodent India is committed to improve the overall Oral health ofIndians.Pond’sGet the expert to look after your skinRexonaRexona gives you silky skin irresistible to touch that keeps theromance alive!
10. SunsilkSunsilk has had a re-style!VaselineYour skin is amazing. It deserves to be treated as such.Waterregulatory agencies in the USA, EPA (Environmental ProtectionAgency).stages, namely;1. Micro-fiber MeshTM - Removes visible dirt2. Compact Carbon TrapTM - removes remaining dirt, harmfulparasites & pesticide impurities3. Germkill ProcessorTM – uses programmed chlorine releasechlorine technology and its stored germkill process targets and killsharmful virus and bacteria4. PolisherTM – removes residual chlorine and all disinfectant by-products, giving clear odourless and great tasting water5. Battery Life Indicator - Ensures total safety because when thegermkill power is exhausted, the indicator turns red, warning you toreplace the battery
11. Advanced Auto-Switch off - In case, the battery is not changed whenit turns fully red, as an additional assurance of safety, the advancedAuto-Switch off will automatically switch-off the flow of water.For a free home demo, queries, or to purchaseCall Pureit Helpline : 09223 200 200*at a water temperature of 25° Celsius, in moderate humidityconditionsPureit-Blue Pureit-MaroonHealth, hygiene & beautyUnilevers vitality mission is a mandate to help people feel good, lookgood and get more out of life. At the heart of this mission is hygieneand health through hygiene.At the heart of our missionWhat does vitality really mean to billions of people in the world?How does it manifest itself in their lives? What does it add to theirlives when it is present? What are the consequences when it is absent?The desire to be clean, active, energetic and healthy is common toevery person, whether young or old, whether rich or poor. To billionsin the developing world, health is simply the absence of illness. Forthem, health is the ability to go to work, to provide a square meal fortheir families. For their children, health is the ability to play, to go toschool, to work towards a better future. For the affluent, health ismore than just physical well being. For them the signs of good health– being active, energetic, feeling good, looking good – allow them toget the most out of life. Yet for the millions of mothers who lose theirchildren to diarrhoea and upper respiratory infections, health is simplyabout staying alive.
12. New risks"The risks are likely to intensify," says Sally Bloomfield, a member ofthe International Scientific Forum on Home Hygiene (IFH), whichreceives an educational grant from Unilever. "As populations age andthe incidence of immuno-deficient diseases such as AIDS rises, morepeople will be vulnerable to the consequences of poor hygiene.""Infectious diseases are also hopping around the world quicker thanbefore due to globalisation, as we saw with SARS and now withSwine Flu. In some cases, you cant treat these with antibiotics astheyre viral; others are bacterial but resistant to antibiotics, such asthe hospital superbug MRSA (Methicillin Resistant StaphylococcusAureus)."New pathogens – agents that can cause disease – are also constantlyappearing. Since the 1970s, at least one new pathogen has beenrecorded each year. Good hygiene is often the only way to avoidmany pathogens and their consequences.A simple solutionOne of the main stumbling blocks, says Dr Val Curtis at the LondonSchool of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, is that most people do notuse one of the worlds most basic and widely available home hygieneproducts – the humble bar of soap."Hands are a superhighway for transmitting germs, but most peopledont wash their hands with soap and water at key times," sheexplains. "In the UK, for example, only 30% of people wash theirhands after going to the toilet and only 43% after changing a nappy."The statistics in developing countries are similar.Health through hygieneSo whats Hindustan Unilever doing?One of our oldest brands, Lifebuoy, exemplifies our commitment tochampion health through hygiene for everyone.