2. 2About usHistorySpanish software development company, founded in 2005.VisionListen, learn and create.MissionCreate open solutions that add value to your business.ValuesAuthenticity, Responsability, Transparency, Innovation, Commitment, Alternative
3. 3Business linesSale of licenses of our solutions:Pandora FMS: Monitoring.Babel Enterprise: Safety Scorecard.Integria IMS: Managing IT organizations (projects, ticketing, personal)Development:●Development of new futures and adaptations to any client.SupportOfficial technical maintenance by the manufacturerTraining●Training and certification courses for our solutions.
4. 4Europe: UK, Germany, Denmark, Portugal and SpainAsia: Japan.America: USA, Ecuador, Brasil and MexicoPartners
5. 5ISO certificationsYear 2009ISO 27001. Systems Management Certificate in Information Security, withthe number SI-0101/2009.Year 2011ISO 20000*ongoing*La ISO/IEC 20000 es totalmente compatible con la ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library), o guía de mejores prácticas para el proceso de GSTI.
7. SoftwareOpen Source
8. Why Open Source?Know-how :Sharing the experience of our community to improve continuously thesolutions we create.Advantages :Very flexible innovating toolCost savingOpen arquitectureTransparency y SecurityProfessional Services and SupportAccess to the code
9. Open Source Philosophy is revolutionary from the instant moment thatcompanies pay for a service and not a license.In the conventional projects, the clients pays one license for a close codesoftware without the posibilities of adaptation or evolution out of theroadmap of a manifacturer.In projects based on Open Source technology the customers pay forsupport or development as a feature.Why Open Source?
10. Open Source projectsPandora FMS is evolved through the continuous development of Ártica STand all projects done with companies like:TelefónicaAENAREEGestampMinisterio de Defensa Español.Rantek.Babel Enterprise is evolving doing projects with:REEServiabertis.
11. Pandora FMS
12. Pandora FMS is a monitoring software applications most powerfulin the market. Pandora FMS can collect data from any source and measure thestate of any system or service. Pandora FMS supports, among others, the availability managementprocesses, capacity management and service level management.Pandora FMS
13. The clear diferencial comparing with other tools, Pandora FMS can also be used forareas outside the server monitoring: Business monitoring. Communications monitoring. Environmental monitoring with sensors. WEB transactional monitoring. Application monitoring.Pandora FMS
14. We can get answers to questions like:What is current turnover?How many payments are pending?What is the incidence rate in our call center, in real time?Pandora FMS is able to extract information from any source and provide businessmetrics.Business monitoring
15. Pandora can manage all types of network devices, it supports all standard SNMP. Due the Open Source architecture, Pandora FMS overcome complex topologies. Pandoras configurable interactive maps, graphs and reports make it ideal forcommunications environments. Pandoras template system and automatic discovery allows automatic deployment.Communication monitoring
16. OctoPod: Pandora FMS hardware devices available to measure temperature,smoke, humidity, air flow, flood or power consumption.Pandora FMS can be integrated with any other measuring device thatsupports SNMP interface, for example: HWGROUP.Sensor monitoring
17. Pandora can measure the user experience (full-time navigation), startingwith the user login, for example: the web of a bank until the transfer issuccessful.Let you know if the systems are working properly, checking the serversresponses (after multiple steps within the application logic).Useful for validating WebServices (eg, APIs from Facebook, Twitter,LinkedIn, Google +, etc).Web monitoring
18. 18AND GENERATES USER REPORTSAND GRAPHSDATA IS CONSOLIDATEDIN A DATABASEPANDORA GATHEREVENTS FROM ANYSOURCEService Level Management
19. We can get answers to questions like ...Am I using my resources properly?How many times have you fallen service this week?How many users are connected to my server?We can act in the moment:Sending an SMS when there is the issue.Resetting service while technicians locate the source of the problem.Helping decision making reports, historical data and trend forecasts.Server monitoring
21. Babel Enterprise
22. Babel provides a Security Scorcards.Audits the server settings of your company.Measures your adaptedness for the security policy.Saves all the changes that have been made to your system.Multifunctional application audit and document management security.Level assess of compliance with security policies from one company to technical and policylevel.Generate reports on the technical and managerial security state of a system.Babel Enterprise
23. 23Babel Enterprise
24. 24Babel Enterprise
25. Babel Enterprise
26. Integria IMS
27. – Project managament.– Management of staff time.– Ticketing / Issues.– Inventory.– Knowledge Base.– Distribution of files.– Audit user activity (by agent machine).Integria IMS
28. Integria IMS is a management tool ITIL.Work is focused on multi-user, with different profiles in differentdepartments or companies.It is a 100% web tool.Combines planning with monitoring and allocation of costs in detail.It has its own knowledge management system (Knowledge Base).Integria IMS
29. Other smaller projects
30. Ártica owns other applications that has been developed as open source projects.Tentacleproyectos menores30
31. Case Studies
32. Telefónica (Spain)EMT (Spain)Tuenti (Spain)Gestamp Automoción (Spain)CajaSol (Spain)Grupo ISS (International)Grupo CSC (Chile)Pandora FMS: Case Studies
33. Rantek (Denmark)Godzone (New Zealand)Forensic Tecnology (Canada)R-Works (Japan)RNP (Argentina)G4S (Greece)OnShore (USA)pandora FMS: case studies
34. REE (Red Eléctrica de España)Serviabertis (Grupo Abertis)La caixapandora FMS: case studies