marcus evans www.marcusevans.com/marcus-evans-careers.asp the global leader with 63 offices worldwide including offices in London ,New York, Los Angeles, Toronto ,Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Barcelona, Singapore, Berlin, Sydney ,Dubai ,Tokyo ,Stockholm and Mexico City are offering internationally-minded candidates the chance to join our International Fast Track Programme with a 3 month training period in the World Fastest Growing Economy India in The City of Mumbai.
Successful Applicants shall receive best in industry sales training on the processes of negotiating with international businesses based in Asia Pacific, EMEA on a daily basis offering the opportunity to attend our Flagship Summits Series in 5 Star Luxury Resorts in Macau, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Monteux, Cannes, and Dubai. (See video: http://www.marcusevans.com/marcusevans-summits.asp).Successful Applicants will travel with the Event management team to Learn & observe an International Summit at one of the above locations within their first 6 months of employment after achieving Senior Sales Status, so a valid Passport is required.
This will suit dynamic, ambitious candidates who can demonstrate the desire and ability to succeed in a fast moving, rewarding and competitive environment.
Applicants currently living out with Mumbai, anywhere in the India or abroad, are encouraged to apply if they are willing to relocate to Mumbai within the next 4-6 weeks.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Applicants must have a track record of high personal achievement and must speak English to a high standard.- Applicants must be a team player, confident in ability, enthusiastic, and willing to learn with a 'Can-do' attitude.
- Applicants must: hold a minimum academic qualification of a university degree or above (or equivalent if non-Indian), OR; possess a track record of 1-3 years top working performance. Applicants will be considered without experience as extensive training is provided, if they possess a huge desire to be successful and learn from our business leaders.
- Applicants must excel in verbal communication (bilingual capabilities are advantageous).
* For Non-Indian a full work permit for the India is required.OCI/PIO card holder are welcome.
- Successful Applicants will be provided with the industry’s best comprehensive and ongoing training, enjoy career progression based on personal results, liaise first-hand with Board Level clients face to face at our 5 Star Luxury Summits Resorts globally in an Account Management capacity and be mentored first hand from Senior Management in our global offices worldwide.
- Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com
marcus evans is an international business events and information company with five main principle areas of business activity
* Business Events: providing valuable and niche focused industry insights to delegates worldwide an