4. via Samsung Economic Research Institute Report. 2010.07
5. via Samsung Economic Research Institute Report. 2010.07
6. via Samsung Economic Research Institute Report. 2010.07
7. via Samsung Economic Research Institute Report. 2010.07
8. via Samsung Economic Research Institute Report. 2010.07
9. via Twitter Co-Founder Inforum - Mashable. 2010.10
10. via TNS Discoveringlife.com - Mashable. 2010.10
11. The Current state of
Social Media & Network
Twitter has registered users / Global (2010. 10)
Twitter has Korean user / oikolab
2006 2008 2010
Facebook has registered users / Global (2010. 10)
Facebook has Korean user / Facebook
2006 2008 2010
14. User 3,100,000+
Worldwide (2010. 10), Monthly 500,000+
15. Local Location base / Check-in Boom!
16. Social Media,
Engagement & Relation
17. Asians trust social media more than traditional media
Jan 2009, Asia’s Top Digital Brands TNS/Media Magazine
18. % of people who search before they purchase
Search before purchase Feb 2005 – DoubleClick!
20. Strategic Approach to Social Media & Word of Mouth - Ogilvy 360
21. Levick Strategic Communication
It was a case of how an industry’s chronic problem suddenly became a front-page crisis. On
Wednesday, February 14, 2007, a winter storm crippled commercial air ﬂights through the
United States, but it was JetBlue that bore the brunt of an operational meltdown that had
passengers stranded on runways for up to 10-hour stretches.
The Valentine's Day massacre of passenger rights saw employees and passengers berating
each other and perilously near violence as the myriad horror stories piled up throughout
the Eastern United States. Other airlines were also canceling ﬂights and infuriating its
customers, but JetBlue – the airline standard for good customer relations – became a victim
of its own success and the poster child for the industry’s disarray.
On February 20, David G. Neeleman, JetBlue’s founder and CEO, unfurled a $30 million
dollar passenger bill of rights that includes:
• Customers will be compensated based on the length of the delays, ranging from $25 to
full ticket. “Delays” include airplanes unable to taxi to the gate within 30 minutes and
ﬂight departures held up for three hours or longer.
• If JetBlue cancels a ﬂight within 12 hours of its departure, customers can ask for a full
refund or a voucher.
• Passengers receive vouchers if ﬂight delays are the airline's fault.
via Jetblue Youtube Channel
• JetBlue will deplane passengers if an aircraft is delayed on the ground for ﬁve hours.
22. Global Fashion Brand, Best Practice Point 4th
23. Catch a Choo’s Campagin
Roughly 4,000 people participated in the
chase, which was picked up by the
mainstream and online media alike. Sneaker
sales subsequently increased by 33%,
according to social media agency
FreshNetworks, which designed the
Foursquare badge to followers
who checked in three times at its
new London boutique.
33. 1. Get Going
2. Get Prepared
3. Get Blogging
4. Get Tweeting
소셜미디어 5. Get Some Perspective
성공 불변의 법칙 10가지
6. Get Talking
7. Get Realistic
8. Get Active
9. Get Good at it
10. Get Motivated
34. via Edelman Digital Social Engagement Report. 2010.10
35. via @brandhoony
36. via @brandhoony
37. Your Social Media Communication Designer
“Link your Message”
ChungHyo Bak, Social Media Consultant