I’m going to give you some new media tools to help you market your business, get more customers, and increase sales.
The restaurant doesn't typically do a brisk lunch business.Note that the paid reach was only 526. The majority of the views came from viral views - aka shares. Over 7k total views. Also note that it was only shared 11 times, so asking for the share is important. There were also 10 new likes on the page during the offer. I attribute this to the offer and shares.
It’s always challenging trying to integrate a downtown into a festival experience. This group may have figured out how. The Geneva Chamber of Commerce worked with downtown businesses and the Swedish Days Festival on a promotion that will help market the downtown merchants to festival attendees. Visitors with smartphones will get immediate access to featured specials and discounts exclusively during the event. When you scan the code, you go to the mobile friendly Swedish Days 2011 Hot Deals page that includes all the specials. Some are offering a % off, others are offering BOGOs.
1. For Marketing YourBusiness withSocial MediaMay 9, 2013Longview Chamber of Commerce
2. Get these slides here::http://sarahtpage.com/longview-day-2/
3. Photo: Marciniak on FlickrDEMYSTIFY
4. Photo: brandi666 on Flickr
5. Use Facebook Offers
6. Facebook Offers• Affordable and greatfor brand awareness• Spent $3.70 anddrove over $200 inbusiness• 102 offers claimed/5redeemed• Redemption rate onthis offer was low• Ask your communityto share!