Member 1.Saowalux Chansuk 542106562. Tipkritta Suteerachart 54210663 3. Pornthip Hattha 54210666 Department of Electrical Engineering
present simple tense 6. The baby ………. because he is hungry.1.She ........................to school everyday a. cryinga. go b. is cryingb. goes c. are cryingc. went d. wasd. going cried2.Dogs always .........................................cats.a. chase 7. –ingb. chases running”c. chased a. playd. chasing b. swim3.I sometimes ..........................................to the movie. c. walka. sees d. gob. play 8. Jim ………. a shower at the moment. c. go a. aren’t taking d. watched b. isn’t taking4. Ratchapon: Do you _____coffee? c. not taking Yuranun: Yes, I do. d. be takinga. drink 9. Am I drivingb. drinks a car?”c. drinking a. I’m driving a car.d. are drinking b. I am driving a car.5. Peerapon: Do the shops open on Sundays? c. I don’t driving a car. Chanyanut: Yes, _____. d. I am not driving a car.a. I do 10. Nat………….. a shower …………….b. it do. a. is taking / at this momentc. you do b. is taking / last weekd. they do c. taking / last year d. takes / now
Present Simple Tense Present Continuous tensePresent Simple Tense , Jack plays football everyday. Present Continuous tense You are studying English now.
** Adverbs of Frequency) Present Simple Tense I usually went to a museum. (Past Simple Tense) I will always love you. (Future Simple Tense)
*** Adverbs of Frequency)Always SometimesOften UsuallyFrequency SeldomGenerally regularlyOccasionally rarelyHardly neverevery week every dayonce a week twice a month 2every other day on weekdays
fact) natural law) Snow is white. Schedule) Plan) The meeting starts from 8.30 am until 10.00 pm.( How do I get to the nearest mall?Go straight and turn left on the next corner.(
6. ability) - He plays the guitar very well. - That man speaks English as well as he speaks his own language.7. Future if , unless, in case when , until, as soon as, before , after - If the weather is fine tomorrow , we shall have a picnic. - We shall go out when the rain stops. - We cant begin playing as soon as the whistle blows. - I shall eat before he arrives.
8. Here There -Here comes the bus!!! -There goes your friend!!!9. -Don’t walk under the ladder. It is bad luck. -The only thing to fear is fear itself. -Where there is a will, there is a way.
10. present continuous tense verb to be --- I am late now. 6 1. see , hear , feel , taste , smell - I see that it is raining again. - I hear someone knocking at the door. - This towel feels very soft.
2. verb for ideas) know ( ), understand ( ), think ( ),believe ( ), disbelieve ( suppose ( ), doubt ( ), agree ( ), disagree ( ), realize ( ), consider ( ) ,notice ( ) , recognize ( ) forget ( ), remember ( ), recall ( ) - He now knows as much about the lesson as you do. - I believe what he is saying is true. - We agree to his suggestion. - The teacher considers him as an industrial srtudent. - I don’t recall where I met him.3. Verbs for liking and disliking) like ( ),dislike ( ) , love ( ), hate ( ), detest ( ), prefer ( ),forgive ( ), trust ( ), distrust ( ) - I like the movie I saw yesterday. - She detests people who are unkind to animals. - We prefer to go out without him. - I distrust this young lady.
4. verbs for wishing) wish ( ), want ( ),desire ( ) - He wishes to leave as early as possible. - She wants to go to Italy.5. Verbs of possession) possess ( ),have ( ), own ( ), belong to ( ) - He possesses two new cars. - She has more money than she needs. - I own several actress of land.6. Certain other verbs) be ( ), appear ( ),seem ( ), mean ( ), plea displease ( ),differ ( ), depend ( ), resemble ( ), deserve( ), refuse ( ), result ( ), suffice ( ), consist of ( ), contain ( ), hold ( ), fit ( ), - She is very selfish. - He resembles his father. - She refuses to marry him.
Present Simple Tense Subject + V1,Vs,esI / You / We / Eat (V1) seafood. TheyHe / She / It Knows (Vs,es) about you. Subject + do/does + not + Verb1I / You / We / Do not eat (V1) seafood. TheyHe / She / It Does not know (V1) about you.
Present Simple Tense Do/Does + Subject + Verb1? Do I / you / we / they eat (V1) seafood? Does he / she / it know (V1) about you? Who/What/Where/When+ do/does + Subject +Verb1? I / you / we / Why do eat (V1) seafood? they What does he / she / it know(V1) about you?Wh-
* do/does not don’t doesn’t s, es 1. es s, ss, sh, ch, x, o Go goes Pass passes Teach teaches 2. y y i es Cry cries Fly flies Try tries 3. y y s Play plays Say says Stay stays ,
Present continuous tense Present continuous tense1. He is walking now. I’m watching TV at the moment. - : now, right now, at present, at the moment, at this moment, for the time being, currently - : these days - : at the present time
2. He is working hard in this month. They are always arguing with each other. this term = this week = this weekend = this month = this year = this summer =3. She is coming here next week. I am leaving for her house tonight.
to be going to Present Continuous Tense to be going to+ V.1Present Continuous to be going to It’s going to be rain soon. I missed the bus, I’m gonna be late.
gonnagonna to be going toIt’s gonna rain soon.I missed the bus, I’m gonna be late.
Present Continuous Tense Subject + is/am/are + V.-ing I am talking to her.You / We / are reading magazines. They Subject + is/am/are + not + V.-ing I am not talking to her.You / We / are not reading magazines. They
Present Continuous Tense Is/Am/Are + Subject + V.-ing? Am I talking to her? Are you / we / reading magazines? they Is he / she / it sleeping on the couch? Who/What/Where/When + is/am/are + Subject + V.-ing? Who am I talking to?Wh-
Patrick Charlton. Hello! Hello! Basic English Structure : 2553 Tense + Passive Voice 4 : 2554 . : , 2552.