In this presentation Stephan showed us a course building technique in Moodle 1.9 that helps practitioners work around the ‘scroll of death’.
If you answer ‘yes’ to any of the following questions, review the session recording and find out how to think outside the square with Moodle!
• Have you recently changed from another LMS to Moodle?
• Do you want to improve the look and feel of Moodle?
• Do you find that using Moodle results in the ‘scroll of death’?
• Do visuals matter in an online course?
• Would you like to have an alternative design in Moodle?
"I will show you how to think outside the square with Moodle, by showing you an alternative way to build your online course - a technique/principle that works around the scroll of death in Moodle…..well sort of. Let’s build the shell together and you enter your own content." says Stephan.
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.