Search Marketing 101: The basics of getting your business found.
Search Marketing 101: The basics of getting your business found
Where do you go first for information? Google? So do your customers. What are they searching for when they need a product or service like yours? Harnessing the search stream and catching people during their decision-making process is key.
This presentation includes:
• What search engines see and care about when they are on your site
• How to link your business to relevant sites and directories
• How to improve your site to gain more traffic – and how to know if it’s good, quality traffic.
• What kind of content you should put on your site
• How to integrate marketing efforts, including social media, into an online strategy
• Basics of pay per click advertising strategies
• Tips on developing keyword lists and key phrases
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.