Learning Redefined: Gamification & Instructional Design - GAME ON!
- 545 views
Trish Uhl, a Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) will explore the trends and business drivers of how and why the field of Instructional Systems Design is using concepts like ...
Trish Uhl, a Certified Professional in Learning & Performance (CPLP) will explore the trends and business drivers of how and why the field of Instructional Systems Design is using concepts like "gamification" to move from task-based services to strategically aligned performance-based solutions!
Together we will explore and answer the following questions:
• What is a simple, common definition of gamification?
• Why should I care about gamification?
• What does gamification have to do with instructional design and training delivery?
• How does gamification align to the ASTD Competency Model?
• How does this fit in with where learning and performance is trending?
• How can I get started?
"Trish’s presentation on Gamification/ where the industry needs to go / the ASTD Competency Model was fabulous!
I could see immediately how relevant, engaging, and appropriate to the topic her presentation was.
Learning by applying and doing right there at the event is perfect for our audience." - Susan N. (San Jose, CA)
Visit www.owls-ledge.com for details on Trish's next live presentation!
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views