Google video upload pathfile <ul><li><object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vnfxw-0YEnI"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Vnfxw-0YEnI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object> </li></ul>
<ul><ul><li>The Journey Begins </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Culminating into Wedlock </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Eternal Bond with the In-Laws </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Bundle of Joy </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>New Additions </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Grand Time with Grand Children </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>No Kayyalu with Viyyalavaru </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Twists and Turns </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Trips and Tours </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Togetherness </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Shashtipoorthi </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Unity </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Entering into Golden Threshold </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Congratulations </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Views and Voices </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Signatures of Well Wishers </li></ul></ul>
<ul><li>It is my pleasure to present this small gift ‘THE GOLDEN ERA’ as a </li></ul><ul><li>token of my love & affection to my parents – in law for the successful </li></ul><ul><li>completion of 50 golden years of their married life. </li></ul><ul><li>A small gesture of showing my gratitude for giving their son, </li></ul><ul><li>Nagesh Babu – a wonderful person as my husband and for giving an </li></ul><ul><li>esteem place in their family as well as in their hearts. </li></ul><ul><li>I sincerely wish them many more glorious years of happiness </li></ul><ul><li>SUCHITRA NAGESH </li></ul><ul><li>Special Thanks to </li></ul><ul><li>Mrs. Vidya Rangarao </li></ul><ul><li>Mrs.Sunitha Mohan- my sister, Manikyamba- my mom, </li></ul><ul><li>Sreya, Abhineeth and Abheeshta – my children </li></ul><ul><li>For inspiring and guiding me in my endeavour </li></ul>
1. THE JOURNEY BEGINS <ul><li>O.V. CHALAPATHI RAO </li></ul>
Born on 18 th May, 1936 at YENDLUR to Ongole Chenchu Ramaiah and Seethamma, ONGOLE VENKATA CHALAPATHI RAO garu completed his education at Ongole and Vizag and joined Sharma College in the Year 1960 as a Lecturer in Economics and is a true Economist as he plans his budgets very carefully. He is enjoying his retired life since 1994. A gifted dramatist, great lover of music a good singer himself and an ardent fan of N.T.Rama Rao.
He has only one sister RAJYALAKSHMI who loves her younger brother so much that even at 76, she is always willing to help her brother and his family. Her children are – Rama, Indira, Shamala, Lalitha and Seetharamaiah. He is very much attached to his place Ongole and his own house for which he has invested all his sweat & blood & love of course. Very wise money wise, smoking is his only vice. Chalapathi Rao garu is a very kind and humble human being who is always occupied in his small world and doesn’t interfere in anybody’s personal matters to the extent that it sometimes hurts some people including his wife. A great father, father-in-law, grand father and above all a doting, loving, caring and concerned husband to RAJESWARI….
BANDA SUBBA RAO and LAKSMI BAI were the proud parents of the dusky beauty Rajeshwari who was born on December 3 rd , 1942 at Cheerala. Unlike most of the children of her age, she was very keen in pursuing her studies at Madras but had to put an end to her P.U.C. when the Wedding Bells rang and since then she looked after the home & hearth very efficiently. A very graceful, dignified and composed person that she is, Rajeshwari had faced both up and down swings in her life but luckily had a smooth sailing and comfortable journey. She was very successful in balancing the lows and highs of the life and giving a decent place for her family in the society. She has a very good dress sense, she is not only young at heart but didn’t lose her vigor and charm even at 65.
<ul><li>The most inspiring and admirable trait in her is that, she is always ready to mix </li></ul><ul><li>and mingle with any age group, well versed in any topic be it politics, cinemas, </li></ul><ul><li>shopping, cooking, spiritual, religious and philosophical matters. </li></ul><ul><li>Being devotional, she visits temples, attends preachings, and is very particular </li></ul><ul><li>in doing yoga and meditation religiously and rigorously. </li></ul><ul><li>She loves travelling, visiting Temples, watching movies, spending quality time </li></ul><ul><li>with the family and reading books especially religious. </li></ul><ul><li>Visiting Sai Baba Temple near her house, performing poojas, attending </li></ul><ul><li>preachings of her master-Rama Krishna garu is her daily routine. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>The only draw-back being, she cannot maintain secrecy. </li></ul>
SIBILINGS The childhood memories O. Rajeshwari hails from an affluent family of Bandas (who are always bindas) with seven siblings:- Who are all younger to her. <ul><li>BANDA SESHA TALAPATHI SAI </li></ul><ul><li>Husband of Anuradha and father to Lavanya-Shankar and Jyothsna-Sudhakar, Grand father of Ananya and Arnav. </li></ul>
2. BANDA RANGA RAO A Business Tycoon and both life and business partner of Vidya. His dynamic children are Subhash-Sudeeptha and Shilpa-Satish . 3.KRUTHIVENTI VENKATALAKSHMI Better half of Sri K.V. MURTHY and mother of Bharghava-Sireesha and Ajitha-Anand, and a caring Grand mother to Atula and Anvitha. 4. BANDA NARSIMHA RAO Sharing his life space with wife SOUJANYA and children Sireesha-Phaniender Naveen and Narain.
5. MADDALI GAYATHRI A devoted wife to Sai garu and mother to Kiran-Haritha, Shashank and granny of Sidharth. 6. BANDA RAMBABU(KRISHNA SHARMA) Spouse of Rama Devi and father of Swetha and Sujith. 7. Little Sister Radharani who has a soft and gentle daughter Sonali. All her siblings respect their eldest sis a lot. They have high regard and love towards her. All through her thick and thins they were with her. The Ongoliens will be ever thankful to them for this.
FRIENDS FOR EVER <ul><li>A very enthusiastic and entertaining lady, Rajeshwari readily gets friendly </li></ul><ul><li>irrespective of age or relationship or gender. </li></ul><ul><li>Few of her pals being Kishtaiah, Vijaya, Jayammagaru, Sunitha, Lakshmi. </li></ul><ul><li>But her best Buddy is Peddammai. </li></ul><ul><li>He is reserved in this respect and his better half being his only friend. </li></ul><ul><li>PRICELESS </li></ul><ul><li>POSSESSION. </li></ul><ul><li>They both are very friendly with each other and spend their leisure time playing </li></ul><ul><li>cards and singing songs (duets). </li></ul>
2. CULMINATING INTO WEDLOCK On April 12 th 1958, they both got hooked together in the Wedlock at Cheerala. While she was a naïve 16 year old kid, he was just 22 year young hero. Since then they carried the journey of life with each others company. They believed in understanding, loving ,caring, helping and feeling for each other. These ingredients added spice and strengthened their relationship. The Tender Hearts
3. ETERNAL BOND WITH THE IN-LAWS <ul><li>They both got attached to their respective in-laws very well </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>While he looked after all her siblings as his own. </li></ul><ul><li>She claims that all her in-laws Aliveluamma, Sarada bamma etc. were very </li></ul><ul><li>helpful and supportive to her in the early days of her married life when she was </li></ul><ul><li>not accustomed with the house hold chores. </li></ul><ul><li> </li></ul><ul><li>These in-laws played a major role in cementing the relationship. </li></ul>Immortal Memories
4. ENTERS THE BUNDLE OF JOY- THE JEWELS ONGOLE VENKATA NAGESH BABU The first born On October 20 th , 1960 the Diwali Day, a chubby, cute baby boy brought plenty of joy to the family. Smart, studious, intelligent, hardworking obedient, kind and a loving person - Nagesh Babu was molded with all these adjective and shaped finally into a fine person. He went against the tide and chose the most difficult career Marine Engineering..
SEETHA PADMAVATHI. Padma was born on 17 th April 1963 at Chennai. A very active and social person. She finished her graduation in Ongole and worked for telephones. Social Service , Socializing and networking is her best past time.
LALITHA SASIKALA The couple were blessed with Sasi on 9th September 1965 at Madras. Patience personified, balanced, calm and understanding. After completing her post graduation, she joined Andhra Bank. She is a good singer of carnatic music.
ONGOLE VENKATA PHANI KISHORE Last but not the least is Kishore the great. This mama’s pet brought plenty of happiness to the family on 31st May 1970. He has high respect for elders, very soft by nature with enviable personality. A great follower of Sri R.K. Master. Though serving for State Bank of India, he is more keen in following the spiritual line and his master. WITH THIS SON ITS DONE
5. NEW ADDITIONS & ATTRACTIONS- <ul><li>Years flew busily in bringing up children, educating them and settling them. </li></ul><ul><li>Along with time the family too grew with new additions…. </li></ul><ul><li>Daughter-in-law </li></ul>
Nagesh got married to Suchitra on 25 th August 1988. Nothing much to say about this simple person, a post graduate in commerce. The only proud worthy and noteworthy thing is--- 1.She gelled with the whole family very well. 2. Her contribution to the family is – She gave a varasudu (heir) to the family – son Abhineeth and Adapoduchu of gen next – daughter Abheeshta. The mother-in-law and daughter-in-law duo share a close and friendly rapport
SON-IN-LAW A thorough gentleman, Rapaka Venkata Ashok walked into Padmas life on 12 th April. The couple are bestowed with Karthik and Meghala. He couldn’t accept the Hyderabad blues and the dollar dreams dragged him to U.S.
Second SON-IN-LAW Since Feb 4th 1990,Sasi is leading a blissful life with Pochiraju Sathyanarayana Murthy and her two daughters Sushira and Supreetha. Soft and kind natured ,an ideal son-in-law and above all he too is following the common path of Ongole family – the spiritual (line) lane. Higher aspirations and ambitions forced him to leave his job and is presently the boss for himself.
6. GRAND TIME WITH GRAND CHILDREN THE PRECIOUS STONES Precious Moments
KARTHIK RAPAKA An obedient person right from the day 24 th Oct 1984. He finished his studies and is presently working and waiting for the miss right !! SRI MEGHALA A happy go lucky type came into the world on September 18 th 1987. She is a Hearty and carefree girl. ABHINEETH 4 th Nov 1990 was the day when Abhi was born. Very naughty child grew up into a witty, affectionate and responsible person.
SUSHIRA Born on 7 th May, 1991. With an hour glass figure, she appears to be reserved but actually is jovial. She is a talented Dancer. ABHEESHTA On 24 th Nov 1996 the world was blessed with Abheeshta. This sleek and slender, little wonder is always fun loving, loves partying and enjoying life to the hilt. SUPREETHA 3 rd Dec 1999 A good orator and so the future politician, she has the capacity to make even the saddest person laugh.
7. NO KAYYALU WITH VIYYALAVARU Along with the additions, the family further extended with Viyalaru- Kondepudi Radha Krishna Mohan and Manikyamba Parents of Suchitra. Rapaka Anusuyya Ashok garu’s Mother. Pochiraju Venkata Ramaiah and Sesha Ratnam Parents of Murthy garu By being friendly with their viyyalaru, these couple gave a new definition to the relationship.
8. TWISTS AND TURNS In the roller coaster of their married life, there were many deviations. Along with happiness, they had to cross some rough paths too. If sometimes financial crisis, some other times health posed some problems. But this couple withstood all these obstacles with each others support and accepted both sweet & sour moments with the same emotion. Down The Memory Lane
9. TRIPS AND TOURS They had fun and frolics at many tours and pilgrims too. As Rajeshwari is very fond of traveling and the husband pleases her wishes by accompanying her. From down South Rameshwaram North-Kasi and in between to Maharashtra, Karnataka, Tamilnadu etc. they painted all the places pink and relished some cherishable moments. Treasures Of Pleasures
10. TOGETHERNESS While he never objects and interrupts her activities, she does her works dutifully and proved to be a doting wife. The Unconditional Love
11. SHASTIPOORTHY-60 th YEAR Years passed by busily fulfilling the demands of life-job, children, their education, marriages, attending social affairs, performing functions, celebrating festivals so on and so forth. The tasks were never ending.
Then in the year 1996, their children too witnessed their marriage –Shastipoorthy (completion of 60 years) at Ongole.
12. UNITY IS THERE UNIQUE FACTOR The entire family enjoys a social bond. There is friendship, freedom and space for each and every member of the family. They share the glories & grief’s, pains & pleasures with warmth and concern. All of them stand by one word and face the world with oneness. Unity is the important factor for their strong relationship. Melodious Times
13. ENTERING INTO THE GOLDEN THRESHOLD Presently they are enjoying their second innings at Ongole- Cherishing the memorable moments of the past. Relaxing with the relief and satisfaction for successfully accomplishing their tasks. Peeping into their past achievements with pride and contentment. Promising each other to maintain and sustain the same commitment, emotion and dedication. The Passion still persists between them. Glimpses of Glory
Just Being Together Just Giving Space To One Another Just Caring and Sharing With Each Other Just Saying and Listening To The Sweet Nothings Just Being Understanding and adjusting. Just Being Faithful and Truthful Just Being Trustworthy Just Presenting The Self To The Other Wholly & Solely MEANS A LOT TO THIS COUPLE
<ul><li>We proudly and lovingly celebrate THE GOLDEN JUBILEE </li></ul><ul><li>Of </li></ul><ul><li>Mrs. & Mr. ONGOLE CHALAPATI RAO & RAJESHWARI </li></ul><ul><li>Venue : Hotel Belson Tajmahal, Secunderabad) </li></ul><ul><li>Date: 26th July 2008,Saturday. </li></ul><ul><li>Invitees All Our Loved and Dear Ones. </li></ul><ul><li>Children: Grand Children: </li></ul><ul><li>Nagesh Babu Suchitra Abhineeth & Abheeshta </li></ul><ul><li>Padma Ashok Karthik & Meghala </li></ul><ul><li>Sasi Murthy Sushira & Supreetha </li></ul><ul><li>Kishore </li></ul>
14. CONGRATULATIONS For spending 50 Summers together and enjoying the autumn phase peacefully, We CONGRATULATE them We wish them many more years of togetherness , perpetual happiness and peaceful lives. MAY GOD BLESS THIS GOLDEN COUPLE SUCHITRA NAGESH
15. VIEWS AND VOICES OF PEOPLE Chalapathi Rao and Rajeshwari are epitome of love & affection. It is this quality in them which attracted and drew all the people with whom they are related and occupied special space in everybody’s heart. They are well wishers for every one and every one wishes them whole heartedly. Signatures of the Well Wishers:
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.