1. The Social Media DNAImplementing social media listening within your organization Loic Moisand CEO SYNTHESIO
2. It is not (all) about marketing, all departments need to be involved
3. PR – Crisis managementIdentify the beginning of a potential crisisbefore it spreads, to minimize brand damage.Establish a direct dialogue with key journalists,bloggers, etc. Conduct real-time engagementactivities to communicate directly withconsumers.
4. Market Research – Social Media as a superfocus groupAnalyze online conversations, opinions, wantsand needs regarding a brand and/or topic.Identify a brand’s strengths, weak signals,opportunities for improvement, and measurecompetitor presence / progress.
5. Marketing – Nurture a community of brandadvocatesBuild a community of brand advocates.Identify influential individuals and websitesto improve targeting and amplify yourmessages.
6. Customer support– Social CRM initiativesEstablish real-timecommunication betweenyour brand and consumers toimprove service, customersatisfaction and sales.
7. Start engaging with your customers online
8. Competitors‘ Campaign social Volume of mentions Lead generation Customer satisfactionbenchmarking score Social vs Number of coupon Response rateAudience Impact on SEO and mainstream media offers redeemed website traffic through social Response timeDemographics of registrations by Media value mediacommunities third-party logins # of cases resolved Share of voice Sales triggeredMarket share of # of and growth Savings compared tovoice rate of fans and Influence level of traditional customer followers community service channelsNet Promoter Score members reached (reduction in call Loyalty – Number of volumes) interactions and growth rate
9. 3 step process for successful web monitoring strategies
10. Audit Alerts Monthly report
11. Thank you Loic MoisandLoic@synthesio.com Paris – London – New-York