• About Solar Power Generator
• Components Required to make solar power
• Working Principle
• Diagram Of Working Principle
• Use of Solar Power Generator
Solar Power Generator
1. Solar Power Generator is a device which generates power from
the sunlight , it converts the solar energy into very useful
2. This is done either directly by Photovoltaics(PV) or indirectly by
concentrated solar power(CSP)
3. As the non renewable resources are rapidly being used and their
is a question mark on their availability in future, so solar energy is
a good source to create power. Solar generators are designed to be
recharged with solar panels.
Components Required IN Generator
• Solar photo voltaic panel or solar concentrators
• Solar Battery
• Solar charge controller
• DC-AC Inverter
1. Solar Power Generator uses either photo voltaic (PV)
or indirectly concentrated solar power(CSP) to
produce electrical energy using the solar energy
2. CSP technique uses the lenses and the large mirror to
gather the large amount of light and make an intense
focus beam of light and made it fall to the required part
3. in comparison photo voltaic uses the photo voltaic
effect to produce electrical energy using solar energy.
Use of Solar Power Generator
• If you want to power a refrigerator / freezer at
the time of power failure, you can power them
using solar power generator when these kind of
• The length of uptime will depend on the wattage
requirement of your appliances and the size of
1. It is an eco-friendly technique which in turn
avoids global warming.
2. It uses a complete renewable resource.
3. It provides energy reliability.
4. It is a cheap generator and saves millions
1. Solar Cell and Solar panels which are required
(Initial investment) are very expensive.
2. Sun doesn’t shines 24 Hrs so you cannot get
3. It takes time to generate electricity
• Here is all possible points about solar power
• Now To know more about Solar Power
Generator please visit to
Solar Power generator