Francesca Tassistro - Mobile Revolution - Digita for Business
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Francesca Tassistro - Mobile Revolution - Digita for Business

on

  • 496 views

I dispositivi mobili rappresentano uno dei fenomeni più rivoluzionari degli ultimi anni. Nati come estensione del telefono, si sono progressivamente evoluti diventando il primario strumento usato ...

I dispositivi mobili rappresentano uno dei fenomeni più rivoluzionari degli ultimi anni. Nati come estensione del telefono, si sono progressivamente evoluti diventando il primario strumento usato dalle persone per interagire non solo con l’informazione, ma addirittura con la realtà.

Statistics

Views

Total Views
496
Views on SlideShare
493
Embed Views
3

Actions

Likes
1
Downloads
4
Comments
0

1 Embed 3

https://twitter.com 3

Accessibility

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Adobe PDF

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

Francesca Tassistro - Mobile Revolution - Digita for Business Francesca Tassistro - Mobile Revolution - Digita for Business Presentation Transcript

  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.MOBILE REVOLUTIONCosa cambia per le persone,cosa cambia per i designer.FrancescaTassistro | Creative Lead @ Avanade
  • QUANTIUSANOIL MOBILE?NIELSEN | FEBBRAIO 2013
  • 1.000.000APPLICAZIONI DISPONIBILI1.000.000.000SMARTPHONE POSSEDUTI150.000.000TABLET VENDUTIFORRESTER RESEARCH View slide
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.DA DOVE SIAMO PARTITI? View slide
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.People want to talk to other people -not a house, or an office, or a car.Given a choice, people will demand thefreedom to communicate whereverthey are, unfettered by the infamouscopper wire. It is that freedom wesought to vividly demonstrate in 1973.1973Martin Cooper
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.People want to talk to other people -not a house, or an office, or a car.Given a choice, people will demand thefreedom to communicate whereverthey are, unfettered by the infamouscopper wire. It is that freedom wesought to vividly demonstrate in 1973.1973talk to other peopleMartin Cooper
  • ChiamataDynaTAC8000XNokia7110J-SH04SonyEricssonT68iChiamataConnettivitàChiamataFotocameraChiamataMotorolaStarTAC19961984199920002002ChiamataConnettivitàFotocameraeMail
  • 2BlackBerry62102003PalmOneTreo6002003Nokian952007iPhoneiPad20102007ChiamataConnettivitàeMailChiamataConnettivitàFotocameraeMailChiamataConnettivitàFotocameraeMailMultimediaChiamataConnettivitàFotocameraeMailMultimediaTouchscreenChiamataConnettivitàFotocameraeMailMultimediaTouchscreen
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.Among smartphone owners age 18-44,making phone calls accounts for only 16%of the total time spent with their devices,whereas the remaining 84% of time isspent texting and interacting with emailand social networks.2013Ricerca IDC per Facebook
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.Among smartphone owners age 18-44,making phone calls accounts for only 16%of the total time spent with their devices,whereas the remaining 84% of time isspent texting and interacting with emailand social networks.2013Ricerca IDC per Facebookmaking phone calls accounts for only 16%
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.QUALCOSA E’ CAMBIATO...
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.COSA CAMBIAPER LE PERSONE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.L’INTERAZIONECON I DEVICE DIGITALI#1
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagGRAPHICUSER INTERFACE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagUSER INTERFACENATURAL
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagEXPERIENCE DIVIDE16EXPERIENCE DIVIDE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagEXPERIENCE DIVIDE17EXPERIENCE DIVIDE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.L’INTERAZIONECON IL CONTESTO#2
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagINTEGRARESECONDSCREENFIRSTSCREEN’
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagARRICCHIREREALTA’AUMENTATAREALTA’
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagARRICCHIREREALTA’REALTA’AUMENTATA
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagMANIPOLARE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagMANIPOLARE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.COSA CAMBIAPER I DESIGNER...
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.DISEGNARE PERUN’INTERAZIONENATURALE#1
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagARE NOTNATURALINTERFACESNATURALDONALD NORMAN
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagNUOVE CONVENZIONISVILUPPARETURN OVERTOMUTE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagL’APPRENDIMENTOFAVORIRE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagCULTURECOMPRENDEREDIVERSE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.SFRUTTARELE CARATTERISTICHEDEL MOBILE#2
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagGEOLOCALIZZAZIONEACCUWEATHER
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagGEOLOCALIZZAZIONEGOOGLENOW
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagAUDIOAUDOINPUT
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagAUDIOAUDOINPUT
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagGIROSCOPIOACCELEROMETRO
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagFOTOCAMERASCREENUNLOCK
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagFOTOCAMERAAIRGESTURE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagSENSORE PROSSIMITA’DIRECTCALL
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagNEARESTTUBEGEOLOCALIZZAZIONEREALTA’AUMENTATA
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagNEARESTTUBEORIENTAMENTO
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.DISEGNAREPER ECOSISTEMI#3
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagECOSISTEMITV
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.CONSIDERARECONTESTO FISICO#4E SOCIALE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagCONTESTO FISICO
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagCONTESTO FISICO
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagCONTESTO FISICO
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagCONTESTO SOCIALE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagCONTESTO SOCIALE
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.?
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc.All Rights Reserved | PagHUMANBEINGATTHECENTER
  • © Copyright 2013 Avanade Inc. All Rights Reserved.GRAZIE!