1. Access On YourSmartphone All you need is the Windows Phone 7 It is a basic app that you can get from the store and download onto your phone to access your files anywhere you get internet. You can use it the same way as you do on your everyday laptop, it will just be a little trickier.
2. New text format and imageeffects You can now add the same effects on certain words to the coinciding photos. First go to the home tab Under Font click the arrow in the bottom right Go to Advanced Edit what you will under the OpenType Features.
3. Document Navigation Pane andSearch Page headers will appear on the left side of your Microsoft word page All you have to do is press Find button at the top right in the home tab. There are 3 tabs, A Header tab, a pageTab, and a search tab.
4. Templates You can now add a template to your documents allowing things to be done simply by pressing a button rather than having to change multiple options such as format and font. Most templates can be found right online by searching and downloading, but Word already comes with a few pre- made templates.
5. Headers & Footers Headers & Footers are now a lot easier to make. Headers and footers are the space in the top margin and the bottom margin where page numbers and other things can be added and may be reoccurred from page to page. Click the insert tab and then click the Header and Footer section.
6. Table of Contents Before 2010 you had to type out a whole Table of contents. With the headers applied to your pages you can automatically make a Table of Contents. Go to the insert tab then to the Table section and it will be under there.
7. Watermarks1. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Background group, click Watermark.2. You can now make a pre-made watermark or make your own by inserting a picture.
8. Page Numbering In the header or footer of the page you can edit them to number the pages in a sequence order and it will do it automatically for you. Click insert, then click the header or footer section, then decide which design of page number you would like best.
9. Check Box A drop down check box now appears where you can change different fonts or formats by just clicking on the box. Click any selection in the toolbar and if it can drop down with selections it will and offer up the different options.
10. Mail Merge1. Set up the main document. The main document contains the text and graphics that are the same for each version of the merged document — for example, the return address in a form letter.2. Connect the document to a data source. A data source is a file that contains the information to be merged into a document. For example, the names and addresses of the recipients of a letter.3. Refine the list of recipients or items. Microsoft Word generates a copy of the main document for each recipient or item in your data file. If you want to generate copies for only certain items in your data file, you can choose which items (or records) to include.4. Add placeholders, called mail merge fields, to the document. When you perform the mail merge, the mail merge fields are filled with information from your data file.5. Preview and complete the merge. You can preview each copy of the document before you print the whole set.