1.  Sell Smurfette Bisque : Chesapeake SMX001 $3.95ea – 9” tall Sell Smurf Themed Kids Night Out Drive customers to your website to enter the contest Partner with Local Movie TheaterTo celebrate Smurfs 2 in theatres, we have brought in a Smurfette figurine, available nowthrough Chesapeake. Color Me Mine is sponsoring a national contest, encouraging customersto paint Smurfette, then upload a picture of her in her new home for a chance to win a FamilyVacation to a Beaches Resort. We are also offering Smurf themed Kids Night Out events, andyou’re welcome to offer limited edition Smurf themed birthday parties.Read on for more information on each of these fun promotional activities.
2.  Remember you’ll have Smurf stickers to give kids You’ll have the original Smurf movie to give awayo Technically we are not supposed to show the movie. Absolutely do not advertiseshowing the movie during the event. You are welcome to advertise giving it awaythough! You have activity sheets to give kids Get online and look up Smurf Terms for the kids to use! Have them wear blue! Load up on Smurfette product: Chesapeake SMX001 $3.95ea – 9” tall Be sure you and your employees are familiar with the contest rules and structureo View contest info & rules on next slide – Post these rules in the studio
3. Paint Smurfette for your chance to win a 3 Night Beaches Resorts Luxury(R) Included Vacation to Jamaica or Turks &Caicos! Roundtrip flights provided by Delta Vacations. Snap a Smurfy photo of your Smurfette figurine in her new digs,and upload the photo at www.colormemine.com to enter. This is a contest based on creativity and Smurfyness.• ELIGIBILITY: Open to all legal US and Canada residents (void where prohibited). All ages are welcome to participate.Entry must be submitted, and photos uploaded by an adult, parent or guardian.• TO ENTER: Paint a Smurfette figurine at Color Me Mine. Take your ceramic Smurfette figurine home and snap aphoto of her enjoying her Smurfy new digs. Upload your photo at www.colormemine.com. Follow the links andinstructions for entry. After you have fully completed the entry form and submitted the required photo andinformation, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the Smurfy Snapshop Contest. If Smurfette is sold outor unavailable customer may paint an otherwise “Smurf” inspired ceramic item which will be eligible as an item tofeature in a photo for entry. Customer painted, “Smurf inspired” ceramic items painted prior to contest dates arealso eligible. Non-Color Me Mine products are not eligible to feature in photos. Proof of painting the Smurf ceramicitem at Color Me Mine may be required if chosen to win. Limit one (1) entry per person. Up to two entrants areeligible to share the same email address if being entered by a parent or guardian.• SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION: The Prize Winner, upon confirmation of eligibility, will be selected from among alleligible entries received by the Administrator whose decisions are final and binding. Selection will be based onAdministrator’s sole discretion of creativity and Smurfyness. The Prize selection will be conducted on or aboutAugust 2, 2013 and announced no later than August 5, 2013. The Prize Winner will be contacted by telephone (amessage will not be left) and/or by email.• PRIZE: There will be one (1) Prize awarded following the conclusion of the Contest. The Prize Winner, uponconfirmation of eligibility, will receive one 4day/3night Luxury Included stay for 2 adults and 2 children age15 and under to any Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos or Jamaica. Roundtrip airfare up to $500 per person providedby Delta Vacations. Total prize ERV: $4,999.See complete official rules, terms and conditions online. By participating in the Contest, Entrants agree to abide by andbe bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating tothe Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. http://www.smurfhappens.com/site/This will get you ‘in the mood’ and give you ideas for shelf displays and a KNO It takes :30 seconds – go ahead and watch it… it will be fun! Want to work with a local theater? The trailer might give you ideas for adisplay at the theater, or some sort of promotional offer. Be sure to have lots of Smurfette in stock She’s available now at Chesapeake SMX001 $3.95ea – 9” tall Make sure they are up to speed on your promotional plans Get them excited and sharing with your customers
5.  Post Smurfy Snapshot Contest information on your website home page Offering a Smurfy KNO? Post the date on your website calendar page Make your updates, reminders and announcements here Add photos of customer’s painting Smurfette – ask permission first, and tell them to watchfor the photo to appear, so they can tag themselves in it, and share it with their friends. Send out an invitation to participating in the contest Send out an invitation to attend your Smurfy KNO Send this out 2-3 times during your promotion.o First as an invitationo Next as a reminder and updateo Last as a final reminder of deadline and update Edit the PR template provided, to highlight what your studio is doing Speak with MaryKate about sending out a press release
6.  Visit the Support Center > Marketing > Download Server >Promotions > Smurfs 2 to download all materials. Add your studio info (hopefully using Adobe Elements Software). Hang the movie poster in your window Post the Contest info & rules in your studio Put table toppers on every table and in your shelf display Put a flyer up at the register, in the bathroom and ? Any neighboring businesses willing to post it for you?o What about your local movie theater?• Offer to post the movie times & poster in your studio• See if they’ll allow a display in the movie lobby Have employees wearing the badges to stimulate questions These also make great bag stuffers! Staple them to pick up bags
7.  Create a fun shelf and window display. Put a Smurfette figurine & table topper in the bathroom Chat it up with your employees & customers Post lots of updates on Twitter & Facebook Invite your neighboring businesses to sponsor prizing Consider holding an internal contest for employeesPlease be sensitive to overlap withGive A Dog A Bowl.GADAB voting begins on your website Aug 1, the day after theSmurfy Snapshot Contest Ends.