=== SlideShare ===
Donate link: http://yoast.com/donate/
Tags: powerpoint, keynote, ppt, presentation, slide shows, presentations
Requires at least: 2.5
Tested up to: 2.8.4
stable tag: 1.6.4
Easily embed SlideShare presentations into your WordPress posts.
== Description ==
Easily embed SlideShare presentations or documents into your WordPress posts by
copying the WordPress.com embed code, and change the default width with one simple
* [SlideShare WordPress plugin](http://yoast.com/wordpress/slideshare/).
* Check out the other [Wordpress plugins](http://yoast.com/wordpress/) by the same
== Changelog ==
= 1.6.4 =
* Apparently I'm a moron and I forgot to add a form tag to the plugin settings
page, making it impossible to update the settings.
= 1.6.3 =
* Upgraded backend class.
= 1.6.2 =
* Added missing CSS for Backend Class.
= 1.6.1 =
* Removed redundant admin_menu action per [this suggestion]
* Upgraded backend class to 0.1.1.
= 1.6 =
* Switched to new Yoast Plugin Backend, no functionality changes, just a nicer
= 1.5.1 =
* Fixed some bugs.
= 1.5 =
* Updated for the new embed code possibilities, as described [here]
= 1.4 =
* Added settings link on plugins page and Ozh admin menu icon.
= 1.3 =
* Fixes for WordPress 2.6.
= 1.1 =
* Fixed plugin to use the Shortcode API, thereby decreasing code size.
* Fixed minimum version requirement.
= 1.0.1 =
* Updated interface to 2.5 standards.
= 1.0 =
* Initial commit.
== Installation ==
Installation is easy:
* Download the plugin.
* Unzip the plugin file.
* Upload the `slideshare` folder to the plugins directory of your blog.
* Enable the plugin in your admin panel.
* Start embedding SlideShare presentations!
If you want to change the default width:
* Go to the options panel under Options.
* Choose the width you want the presentations to have.
* Press "Update Settings".
* You're done.