2. <ul><li>Summary of Proposal </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Ormita can offer you a range of advertising , suitable to your target market, which you can purchase using your goods and services instead of cash . </li></ul><ul><li>This is a form of barter which will allow you to acquire more customers without a great deal of capital outlay. </li></ul><ul><li>Ormita acts as the facilitator in these types of transactions and lets multi-way barter transactions take place. </li></ul><ul><li>You do not barter directly with the seller – we will provide them products and services from other organisations in our network. </li></ul>
3. <ul><li>What Types of Advertising Can We Give You on Barter? </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Billboards </li></ul><ul><li>Magazines </li></ul><ul><li>Newspapers </li></ul><ul><li>Online </li></ul><ul><li>Public Relations Services </li></ul><ul><li>Radio </li></ul><ul><li>Sponsorships of Events </li></ul><ul><li>Television </li></ul><ul><li>Website Design </li></ul><ul><li>… and more </li></ul>
4. <ul><li>Why You SHOULD Consider This </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>You can acquire more cash customers </li></ul><ul><li>You build your brand value </li></ul><ul><li>Take customers away from the competition </li></ul><ul><li>You are not paying cash to advertise – you are paying with your own products and services </li></ul><ul><li>You are effectively getting something for almost nothing </li></ul><ul><li>Significantly lower risk than buying the same advertising for cash </li></ul><ul><li>Expand your audience – you never know who may be about to make a purchasing decision and will see you. </li></ul>
5. <ul><li>Big Companies Trade For Their Needs </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><ul><li>Barter trade accounts for nearly 30 percent of the world’s total business . </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>70% of all Fortune 500 companies utilize barter to reduce their cash costs. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>According to the Association of Advertising Agencies eight out of ten media corporations use barter on a regular basis. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>65% of all New York Stock Exchange-listed companies barter. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Nearly 16,780,000 businesses engage in formalised non-cash transactions every day. </li></ul></ul><ul><li>(2004)., Department of Commerce Fact Sheet. USA DOC. </li></ul><ul><li>Schmiddgall, R.S., Damitio, J.W. (1999)., Bartering activities of the Fortune 500 and hospitality lodging firms., International Journal of Hospitality Management </li></ul><ul><li>American Association of Advertising Agencies. (2003). </li></ul><ul><li>(2004)., Annual Report, National Association of Trade Exchanges. Fact Sheet, International Reciprocal Trade Association. </li></ul><ul><li>Stodder, J. (2007)., Residual Barter Networks and Macro-Economic Stability. Renselaer Polytechnic Institute at Hartford, Hartford CT.` </li></ul>
6. <ul><li>In countries such as Switzerland barter accounts for almost 30% of all transactions between businesses – with more than $6 billion USD being conducted in trade every year. </li></ul>www.ormita.com
7. <ul><li>You Have Almost ZERO Cash Outlay </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><ul><li>If you have empty space, seats, unsold tickets or spare time it costs almost nothing to do a barter transaction . </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>If you have excess inventory you are swapping products, saving warehousing space and getting the maximum return on your idle stock . </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>If you make a product, it is the cost to replace that product (you are buying at a discount using your gross profit margin). </li></ul></ul>
10. <ul><li>afaqs Reporter </li></ul>www.ormita.com afaqs!, The online leader in marketing communications (1999) Where else would you find in-depth coverage of the state of the media, advertising and marketing industries? Our dynamic, eagle-eyed editorial team brings you news and razor sharp analyses fortnight after fortnight. Trends, Category news, Case studies, international summary, sales promotions, interviews, profiles… It’s all there. Small wonder then, that executives from India’s best-known companies are subscribed to afaqs! Reporter. www.afaqs.com Available on barter via Ormita
11. <ul><li>Alive </li></ul>www.ormita.com Journalism, important national issues, international affairs, Indian economy, industry and technology updates, fitness, poetry, fun and personal moments, this magazine is for the discerning, enlightened reader. It has a loyal readership amongst top bureaucrats and corporate classes, as also the young aspiring males who have set their goals high. www.caravanalive.com Available on barter via Ormita
12. <ul><li>Andpersand </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.andpersandmag.com Available on barter via Ormita Andpersand Magazine was conceptualized to redefine luxury and lifestyle in the Indian market and abroad. It has been especially designed to give a powerful aesthetic and trendsetting display to international lifestyle products and set them apart from other, less luxe brands. The editorial design and display of the magazine is created by an innovative and award-winning team of editors, writers and photographers who are strategically placed at the world’s most alluring metropolitan beach cities: Miami, Amsterdam, Dubai and Mumbai.
13. <ul><li>Architecture + Design </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita A+D, is in its 26th year of publication and is the only national monthly of architecture for architects, designers, students of architecture, construction industry, building promoters and planners. Based on a very contemporary format, it portrays the modern trends in building technology, research and development in the process of design, project profiles, conservation and environmental issues, product and material information, etc. Focused at an entirely new segment of readers, A+D makes good business sense for those who are looking at promoting their products to an industry, which could add to their institutional sales substantially. A+D, is also instrumental in constituting the only national awards "A+D & Spectrum Foundation Architecture Awards" which has generated tremendous response from the leading architects and professional bodies of the country. Circulation of 58,000 copies Readership of 3,50,000 plus www.mediatransasia.in
14. <ul><li>Asia-Pacific BOATING </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.asia-pacificboating.com Available on barter via Ormita The Asia-Pacific Region's Premier Magazine for LUXURY BOATING AND YACHTING ENTHUSIASTS SINCE 1976 coming to India. To be published by Exposure Media Marketing, ASIA-PACIFIC BOATING prides in itself on delivering the highest standards in excellent quality luxury boating news from not just India but also across the region. A run down on new gadgets, gizmos, with articles focused to enjoy leisure time both on and off water; the regular features also take a closer look at major launches and new models. After very niche and market leader magazines like asiaSpa and MillionaireASIA, we take you onto another highly successful publication - ASIA-PACIFIC BOATING Circulation - 25,000 copies Frequency - Bi-monthly
15. <ul><li>Asia Spa </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.asiaspaindia.com Available on barter via Ormita India’s only wellness lifestyle magazine with motive “ Look beautiful, Feel healthy”... asiaSpa India invites its readers to step outside their everyday urban environment and escape to a tranquil world where mind, body and soul are refreshed. Targeted at up-market urban professionals, asiaSpa India explores the world of beauty and serenity. Addressing the contemporary lifestyle concerns, asiaSpa guides its readers along the nurturing journey to wellness, unifying both body and soul. It highlights the latest developments and trends in one of the world's fastest growing industries.
16. <ul><li>AutoX </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.autox.in Available on barter via Ormita autoX is a unique and pioneering magazine & website launched by Comnet Publishers in September 2006 for the benefit of car buyers, users, collectors and enthusiasts in India. This is the first and only magazine & website of its genre in the country. autoX fills a void in the market, and is playing a pivotal role in kick-starting an auto revolution that’s at the dawn of truly flourishing in India. Our mission is twofold – a) we aim to organize the car market for the benefit of buyers and sellers alike, and b) assist in creating a true car culture in this country at the grassroots level. Since the magazine & website provide immense value and unique content, autoX is pioneering such a culture in India.
17. <ul><li>Bakery Review </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.bakerymag.com Available on barter via Ormita The magazine will cover from milling to the loaf on the self at the bakery with special emphasis on technology, recipes, equipments, new trends and the superstars that make it happen. It will focus on new products, development and launched. Latest news, features, business stories and technical know how from the world of bakery will be at your fingertips. The magazine has pan-India presence and reaches 5000+key decision makers in Bakeries, Hotels, Restaurants, Fast Food Outlets, Dairy, Food Retail Stores, Importers & Distributors etc. in more than 100 cities.
18. <ul><li>Beauty & Style </li></ul>www.ormita.com Our magazine "Beauty & Style" brings a holistic approach to looking and feeling beautiful through wellness, health, diet, and nature care BEAUTY is the beauty, health, and lifestyle expert. Our goal is to bring out month after month a magazine packed with latest information on makeup, skin, hair, health and diet. We specialize in reviewing and providing our readers details on services, and products. We bring to the readers clear explanations on what really works - the makeup trends, skincare, hair care, styles, wellness, diet, and health tips – for Indian women and men. We look to help our readers feel beautiful inside and out. Readership in News stands, Salons/Parlor, Spa, Retailers, Dealers, Hotels, Airport. BEAUTY is for the beauty enthusiast be it a SEC A woman or a man, or a consumer at tier II or Tier III city. www.beautyindia.in Available on barter via Ormita
19. <ul><li>BenefIT </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.benefITmag.in Available on barter via Ormita A Business Minded Computer Magazine Target Audience Primary: The small and medium businesses of the Indian sub-continent (Rs. 10 million to Rs. 1000 million). Secondary: Enterprise (Rs. 1000 million plus), SOHO (below Rs. 10 million) The editorial positioning •To enable the readers derive the maximum out of their existing IT set-up •To present to the readers how their business needs can be fulfilled by the current set of IT solutions •To prepare the decision makers for strategic benefits that future technology will provide
20. <ul><li>Better Homes and Gardens </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.mediatransasia.in Available on barter via Ormita On the occasion of International Women’s Day in March 2007, Media Transasia India launched one of America’s best-known women’s magazines, Better Homes and Gardens (BH&G), India Edition, as a part of a licensing agreement with its US publishers Meredith Corporation. Better Homes and Gardens, is distinct, captivating, refreshing and very international. BH&G is positioned at the stylish, urban young woman of today, who makes her own decisions, is savvy about what's best for her home and family and seeks inspirational ideas for a more evolved lifestyle. BH&G is her one-stop shop for all her needs concerning her home and environment. With a unique editorial mix that combines the best international and local inputs, the magazine covers a variety of appealing themes and issues that range from smart everyday solutions, decorating tips, outdoor living, health, family, food, fashion and in-depth features, all focusing on the woman and her environment. This unique blend gives us the rare distinction of being a complete women’s magazine all focusing on the woman and her environment.
21. <ul><li>Brand Fashion </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.ezinemart.com/brandfashion/01082010/Home.aspx Available on barter via Ormita BRAND FASHION to keep an eye over escalating domestic brand & retail sector. The Magazine is channelized to focus over escalating domestic branded and designer’s garments, fashion accessories, beauty products, jewellery, Gizmos & Home décor (home appliances and other home décor items)
22. <ul><li>Brown Sugar </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.brownsugarparties.com Available on barter via Ormita The team at “brownsugarparties.com” has always believed in doing things differently and in a very professional way. The everyday increasing stiff competition has made every business establishment spend enormous amounts to promote themselves and to make people aware of their presence. The Prime Motto of “brownsugarparties.com” is to provide Quality well blended with best pricing in the industry as we understand the worth of effort and money invested by our clients. They are planning to publish an in-house magazine in a month or 2 in which space will be available for advertisement via Ormita.
23. <ul><li>Business & Economy </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.planmanmedia.com Available on barter via Ormita Mainstream business & policy magazine India's largest business magazine is a mix of corporate strategy and economic policy, read by leaders in the government and business corporations. Columnists such as Noam Chomsky, George Soros, Thomas Friedman and Jim Collins complete the magazine with their incisive opinions and analysis
24. <ul><li>Business Sphere </li></ul>www.ormita.com Business Sphere, a monthly business and industrial magazine, has been published since 1992. Over the years, it has picked up a respectable circulation of 72,000 copies p.m. and readership of around 2.80 lakh, mainly among businessmen of the country. It is one of the largest industrial magazines covering largely the core sector SMEs in the country with subscriptions of over 60,000 copies. www.businessspheregroup.com Available on barter via Ormita
25. <ul><li>Celebrating Vivaha </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.vintagepublications.in/magazines.html Available on barter via Ormita The Wedding Magazine of the New Millennium. Launched in 2000, Celebrating Vivaha is more than a magazine. A guide, Celebrating Vivaha gives you the how to, where to and what to of weddings. Its global reach gives you a panoramic canvas to choose from. Taking the toil out of the sweetest occasion of your life, it brings together all the elements that go into the making of a picture perfect wedding. Frequency – Quarterly Target Audience - Men & Women in the age group of 20-45 years
26. <ul><li>Casaviva </li></ul>www.ormita.com Design. Style. Trends. Luxury. Casaviva is where it all comes together. Reaching a target audience of sophisticated, discerning and well-heeled women in the age group of 24-44 years, Casaviva - Italy's highest selling interiors and lifestyle magazine - will target a new genre in India, that of 360-degree living. Because, we believe, luxury is not about how you spend - it's about the way you live. So whether it's home couture or collectibles, furniture or gadgets, travel or wellness, fashion or beauty, art or entertaining, Casa Viva is your definitive guide to a stylish life. In India, Casaviva is published in partnership with Media Transasia, whose portfolio includes market leaders like Travel & Leisure. This is the seventh international edition of Casaviva. Casaviva focuses on the home as the ultimate status symbol, providing inspirational ideas and cutting-edge concepts from the design capitals of the world. Top-notch writers and photographers cover subjects of design importance, from antiques and collectibles to product design, architecture, entertaining, gardens, fashion, beauty, cuisine, cocktails, accessories, technology and all things luxury in a global perspective for its readers. Available on barter via Ormita www.mediatransasia.in
27. <ul><li>Champak </li></ul>www.ormita.com Champak is a children’s fortnightly magazine named after a tropical flower. It has been on the scene from 1968 being published by Delhi Press Group. Today Champak is available in eight languages – Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Kannada, Tamil, Telegu and Malayalam . Champak consists of modern stories for children with a moral tone. It does not try to smuggle in adult folk tales as stuff for children. Champak consists of three sections – Stories, Picture Stories and Your Page. The groups are not rigidly separated but intermingle to give the reader relief. For instance jokes and puzzles might pop up from the bottom of the page. The comics are colorful. Some of the characters like Cheeku the rabbit and Meeku the mouse have become immortal with each passing generation. Champak teases out the creativity of children by inviting them to healthy competitions and asking them to send in jokes. Available on barter via Ormita
28. <ul><li>Child Magazine </li></ul>www.ormita.com Child is the world's leading parenting magazine has been launched in India by Media Transasia in April, 2008. Child combines world wisdom with local content relevant to the Indian family, school and environment. It fills a huge void in parenting resources in India as the thinking choice for the new generation of parents who seek the best for their child and themselves. Child India combines both the informational and emotional aspects of parenting, by being a comprehensive and authoritative resource for parents, by addressing parents' concerns, answering their questions, voicing their opinions, advocating their causes and helping them celebrate and enjoy the many joys of parenthood. Child is a friendly, positive, complete parenting magazine embracing all aspects of parenting: pregnancy, birth, development, health, discipline, behavior, education, activities and games as well as new products and practices. Rather than preaching or firefighting, Child approaches parenthood as a time to be enjoyed. Child is a comprehensive guide to positive parenting. Available on barter via Ormita www.mediatransasia.in
29. <ul><li>City Cheers </li></ul>www.ormita.com SO MUCH TO SEE AND SO MUCH TO DO . And elements of life changing- lifestyle, surroundings, vision and views. In such a dynamic world, we all are moving ahead but where are the moments of celebration, realization of our dreams and sense of togetherness? City Cheers magazine is a content rich family magazine from India. It is a complete life style magazine about travel, celebrities, women's and present life style trends in the country. Get recognized, increase your profit margin and gain visibility globally. 40,500 copies are printed per month. www.citycheers.in Available on barter via Ormita
30. <ul><li>Clean & Hygiene Review </li></ul>www.ormita.com The magazine is dedicated to promote professional cleaning management in India, through education and research. It works as valuable information source for cleaning professionals to know the latest trends, techniques, equipment, news and events in India and worldwide. The magazine gives a professional image to the cleaning industry through well designed format and quality editorials. It also helps in improving the work skills and professionalism among cleaning professionals. “ Clean & Hygiene Review” retains its unique niche as the only magazine in the country devoted exclusively to Cleaning & Maintenance. The magazine reaches out to 8000+ key decision makers in more than 100 cities of India. The magazine serve Hotels, Hospitals, Commercial Buildings, Malls & Multiplexes, Industrial Units, Transport Sector, Embassies, Sports Complexes and Entertainment Hubs. www.chrmag.com Available on barter via Ormita
31. <ul><li>Competition Refresher </li></ul>www.ormita.com Competition Refresher has been ranked among India’s Top Ten Magazines by the national readership survey & is the only magazine, which was awarded with ABC certificate of more than one lakh copies within two years of its launch. There is 32-page booklet Management Refresher with every CR issue for the benefit of the students appearing in CAT, MAT & other management entrance exams. CR is a monthly magazine & is read by youth who are doing graduation in any discipline. Average reader of CR is a budding professional. CR commands a readership of 16.68 lakh across India with a circulation back up of 1.62 lakh copies. Available on barter via Ormita
32. <ul><li>Connexxion Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com ‘ Connexxion Media’ is equipped with some very valuable content & Data useful to every IT Individual working across India. In every edition of Connexxion Media Magazine we make sure that people don’t use our magazine as a daily newspaper, we want people to use our magazine at fullest, and a concept of Directory and a Newsletter has worked wonders for the IT Industry. It is a platform for technology freaks to know more about technology and for computer channel partners to grow their business with the help of computer dealers directory. We have practically demonstrated how the free exchange of data helped all IT companies expand their business, we have given every IT Professional a reason to share in depth knowledge of data and updated technology with other professionals. Available on barter via Ormita
33. <ul><li>Cosmpolitan </li></ul>www.ormita.com The Indian Woman today handles it all. A zip-ahead career that is challenging and fulfilling. And a burgeoning bazaar of products that ensures they keep pace with style. Today's woman makes more money and spends more money than they ever did. And she has begun taking charge. The India Today Group launched the Indian edition of COSMOPOLITAN in 1996 under licence from the Hearst Corporation of the US. After all- who but the world's largest selling young women's magazine understands women better? Designed to reflect the fluid attitude of women who want it all, COSMOPOLITAN plays big sister, best friend and favourite doctor every month, offering advice, dictating style and trends. The range of issues and straight-talk features cover relationships, sex, career, health and almost every imaginable aspect of the new woman's life and style. www.cosmo.intoday.in Available on barter via Ormita
34. <ul><li>Cricket Today </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.dpb.in Available on barter via Ormita Cricket Today is a monthly cricket magazine in English and is published by a Delhi-based company, Diamond Magazines, which has the support of very experienced professionals. Cricket Today is an ultimate ode to the cricketing world. Besides coverage of all Test and One-day International matches, it has columns written by top writers who have long been known for their compelling writing in this field, the inside-out stories, legendary cricket moments, interviews, player profiles, the history of cricket and its players, exclusive columns, contests and lots more, all laden with evocative photographs.
35. <ul><li>Cruising Heights </li></ul>www.ormita.com An airline and travel industry specific magazine with a circulation of approximately 15,000 copies sent to Airline CEO's, Senior Managers, Ex-Pilots and Managers. The magazine offers a wide coverage of the air transport and air travel industry. Topics include airline operations, airline management issues, information technology, safety & security, alliances, distribution, transport aircraft and engine programs, MRO, aero politics, regulation, finance and leasing, airport development and air cargo. The magazine also offers in-depth features examining issues affecting the airlines, financiers, manufacturers, consultants and aviation law firms. Available on barter via Ormita
36. <ul><li>Dare Magazine </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita A new magazine for the entrepreneurs, from South Asia's largest specialty media group, CyberMedia, is on the Indian news stands. The magazine, appropriately called 'Dare' is targeted at the existing entrepreneurs aspiring to take the company to a global level; those entering the area of entrepreneurship; established entrepreneurs; and the banks, venture capitalist and the angel funds. Dare IS NOT just a business magazine. It is an interactive platform for enabling entrepreneurs to start and run their own business. It analyses what businesses (and those who want to start their own) need to do, rather than report on what businesses are doing. It identifies business opportunities and success mantras for others to follow.
37. <ul><li>Dataquest </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita A new magazine for the entrepreneurs, from South Asia's largest specialty media group, CyberMedia, is on the Indian news stands. The magazine, appropriately called 'Dare' is targeted at the existing entrepreneurs aspiring to take the company to a global level; those entering the area of entrepreneurship; established entrepreneurs; and the banks, venture capitalist and the angel funds. Dare IS NOT just a business magazine. It is an interactive platform for enabling entrepreneurs to start and run their own business. It analyses what businesses (and those who want to start their own) need to do, rather than report on what businesses are doing. It identifies business opportunities and success mantras for others to follow. www.cybermedia.co.in
38. <ul><li>Defence & Security of India (DSI) </li></ul>www.ormita.com DEFENCE & SECURITY of INDIA (DSI) is a high-quality publication that focuses on national security issues through insightful and analytical writing by top experts in all the fields that feed into national strategy, which include defence and security, diplomacy, foreign policy, economics, energy security and nuclear deterrence. It is this in-depth analytical writing that separates the DSI from existing magazines that deal with the purely military-technical aspect of defence but do not address the larger issues that impact national security. Currently, there is definitely a vacuum for a high-quality publication that focuses on and explains national security issues through insightful and analytical writing. DSI aims to fill this gap. The magazine incorporates matters of defence procurement, new technologies and products, because we believe they are indeed key issues for the defence industry but they are only one aspect in a debate on the larger security situation. Available on barter via Ormita www.mediatransasia.in
39. <ul><li>Delhi Diary </li></ul>www.ormita.com Small-format weekly magazine highlighting what to do and see in the city. Useful travel tips and a directory of museums, hotels, restaurants, meditation/yoga centers, entertainment venues, foreign embassies, and much more. 15,000 copies produced every week. Available on barter via Ormita
40. <ul><li>Discover India </li></ul>www.ormita.com Discover India, India's premium travel and culture magazine launched in 1988 by Media Transasia India Limited in active cooperation with the Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, with a view to cater primarily to the inbound tourist. It is a beautifully presented glossy monthly, widely circulated and available at all our missions abroad. Discover India reflects the diverse aspects of India. It deals with India's philosophy, history, culture, architecture, fashion, art and folklore in both the ancient and modern context. It is a magazine with some thing for everyone - the gourmet, the scholar, the architect. The print run of Discover India is 85,000. Available on barter via Ormita www.mediatransasia.in
41. <ul><li>Donald Duck Comics </li></ul>www.ormita.com Diamond Magazine is offering ad space in the kids magazine published in Hindi, English and Malyalam. Children's no 1 choice and is available pan India. Available on barter via Ormita
42. <ul><li>Travelling </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>The Magazine by Star Publications provides the Map of Delhi & NCR. & named as Travelling Delhi & NCR. A Complete Travel Guide To New Delhi. Delhi, the Capital of India offers delightful is a city steeped in the tradition as well as contemporary influence. Know the city in its true form with this travel guide. It features: </li></ul><ul><li>24 detailed maps, including 9 color maps </li></ul><ul><li>Special sections on historical architecture and modern art </li></ul><ul><li>Walking tours that reveal Delhi's monumental heritage </li></ul><ul><li>A range of accommodation options: sleep the sleep of a Mughal emperor or bed down somewhere cheap and cheerful </li></ul><ul><li>Tips on where to dine and revel </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita www.lonelyplanetdelhi.com
43. <ul><li>Design Today </li></ul>www.ormita.com Design surrounds us and makes up the rich visual images we live with and amid. It's in the spaces we inhabit, the objects we use, the very life we live. Going beyond the limited conventional interpretation of design, DESIGN TODAY presents a holistic view that encompasses the stuff that surrounds us. From its first issue in October 2001, DESIGN TODAY has showcased cutting edge international design and is structured on a unique thematic format. Each issue of this bi-monthly explores a particular design theme through in-depth articles and columns by some of the biggest names in Indian art, design and architecture. And, since design is as much a visual experience as a visceral one, these are supported by extraordinary visuals of select homes, hotels, restaurants and resorts from across the world. Available on barter via Ormita
44. <ul><li>Educational Directory </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita Students of electronics will find EFY's Educational Directory very useful, as it gives them course-wise and state/city-wise listings of institutes that impart technical education in India. And the main directory section carries the complete information about these institutes. Features: * Courses' Guide * State/City-Wise Listing * Directory
45. <ul><li>Electronics Annual Guide </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita EFY Annual Guide focuses on the Indian electronics industry and provides a comprehensive listing of manufactures, importers and national distributors. This is a comprehensive and authentic sourcing guide for the Indian electronics industry, and is also popularly known as the 'Yellow pages' for electronics and tech products. Features: * Yellow Pages * Directory * Buyers' Guide * Brand Names Index * List of Electronics Associations * Information on leading Government departments related to the electronics industry * An Industry Overview
46. <ul><li>Electronics Bazaar </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita India’s First B2B Sourcing Guide For Electronics Industry India’s First B2B Sourcing Guide For Electronics Industry Want to receive a FREE Sample Copy? Send an email to [email_address] along with your name, designation & mailing address Highlights: • From The EFY Group—Publishers of 'Electronics For You' magazine • To be launched at Componex'07 with an initial print-run of 20,000 copies • SMS-based instant response facility for first 50 advertisers • Full Page ad (National) for Rs. 37,000 only • Full Page ad (Regional) for 14,800 only • Inaugural discount offer for first 50 advertisers
47. <ul><li>Electronics For You </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita The EFY Group's first magazine, Electronics For You, was launched in January 1969, when the Indian electronics industry was still at a nascent stage. Today, it has grown into South Asia's most popular electronics magazine. In fact, the name 'EFY' Group has been coined from the abbreviation of this magazine's title. The magazine's goal is to keep the electronics fraternity updated with the latest technical knowledge. It also keeps hobbyists busy with the circuit ideas and construction projects it carries month after month. It helps end users decide on which electronic product to buy when they enter a shopping mall. The CD that accompanies each issue of this magazine carries a host of useful software and games
48. <ul><li>Electronics Maker </li></ul>www.ormita.com Electronics Maker is a very popular monthly magazine subscribed by almost every section of the society comprising students, academicians, professionals, technocrats, industrial houses, technical institutes/laboratories. At present it has readership in the range of over two lakhs per month, which is growing at a very rapid speed of 20% per annum. It features technical notes/views/trade inquiries pertaining to components and products used in electrical/electronics circuits such as sensors, transducers, control equipment, networking and communication equipment, laboratory equipment & scientific instruments, semi-conductors, imaging & video equipment, industrial automation services etc. www.electronicsmaker.com Available on barter via Ormita
49. <ul><li>Estetica India </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita The magazine will give readers an insight of the world of hairstyling and beauty, hair industry news, to salon design trends from around the globe, technical updating avenues and international events of the hair industry. To keep the readers thoroughly entertained the magazine will also feature elements from Estetica Design, which focuses on design and architecture and sections on lifestyle and luxury. Much appreciated for its refined graphics and state-of-the-art photography worldwide, Estetica India maintains the same international standards in terms of style and design. Avant Garde in every sense, the editorial content is truly world class bringing the latest from the International and Indian hair fashion industries together.
50. <ul><li>Eternal Solutions </li></ul>www.ormita.com Eternal Solutions the magazine comes with remedies and solutions for everyone and there is a choice of remedies too. The magazine comprises exclusive sections on yoga, astrology, health, fashion, management, dance, music, fitness and so on. They make every effort to bring a synthesis between the lifestyle of modern times and the timeless principles of correct living discovered by our sages. Recently, they have incorporated sections on Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha which are the eternal aspects of living. They aim at providing there readers the best content and entertainment. At the same time, they shall never leave our roots and rather stay with the ancient knowledge. www.eternal1.org.in Available on barter via Ormita
51. <ul><li>Events & Promotions </li></ul>www.ormita.com A first-of-its-kind magazine for the events industry and also gave a knowledge-sharing platform for established personalities. ENP is an intersection that brings together the expertise of the various event management firms on one page. Interviews and experiences are shared by the industry Gurus on the nitty-gritty of the process in “Candid Conversation”, the “Event Coverage” analyses a recent event and points out the technicalities and significance of the events being conducted. “ENP News” brings together the information on the various events taking place in India and Internationally as well. ENP has over time become a reference point for everything there one needs to know in this industry. This is a must-have publication for anyone in the events industry or anyone organizing events. www.100communications.com Available on barter via Ormita
52. <ul><li>Explore Delhi </li></ul>www.ormita.com Publishers of the monthly magazine entitled "Explore Delhi". With a primary focus on the 25 - 45 demographic, Explore Delhi specialists in highlighting the best local eateries, tourist destinations, hotels and entertainment venues. We also have a comprehensive coverage of arts, theater and comedy. With a circulation of around 15,000 the magazine is distributed directly to readers at high-profile venues and hotels across the Delhi NCR region. These people are the affluent, wealthy leisure and business travelers who want to know more about your products and services and have money to spare. Available on barter via Ormita
53. <ul><li>Facts For You </li></ul>www.ormita.com This is the only product from the EFY Group that focuses on non-technical matters. The magazine updates top decision-makers in the Indian industry on the Indian economy, through its incisive market surveys and detailed articles on India's banking industry, employment trends, industrial growth, and so on. The market surveys of Facts For You locate potential markets for industrial products. So if you have a problem in sales and wish to find out the areas in the country where there are increased possibilities of sales of your product, a market survey can help you out. Available on barter via Ormita www.ffymag.com
54. <ul><li>Farm N Food </li></ul>www.ormita.com Farm n food, a magazine on agriculture and allied industries. This is the first publication of its kind created especially for progressive farmers. It aims at providing information that will increase agricultural efficiency and food production in India. It also provides farm practitioners with the knowledge of tools, techniques and the latest advancements in agriculture. Farm n Food is a fortnightly Hindi Magazine and was launched in 2008. Available on barter via Ormita
55. <ul><li>Fashion Era </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita www.fashionera.org This Magazine will take you along with the 20,000 copies and to the 30,000 readers all over India. The FashionERA is a perfect platform to advertise your product and services to the most important segment of opinion influencers. As a vertical publication with precise targeting of its readers. you will have no media wastage normally associated with general newspaper & Magazines. Our readership will also encompass the academic and allied sectors associated with the industry.
56. <ul><li>Fashion Source </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita FASHION SOURCE a complete Sourcing Guide domestic branded and designer’s garments, fashion accessories, beauty products, jewellery, Gizmos & Home décor (home appliances and other home décor items) manufacturers, exporters, importers, distributors and retailers of Beads, Buttons, Labels, thread , zippers to laces, etc. The BUYERSOURCE GUIDE is most rigorously screened to ensure the best results for both users and advertisers..
57. <ul><li>Femina </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita Femina is a magazine, published fortnightly in India. It is owned by Worldwide Media. Femina is an Indian magazine with 50:50 joint venture between BBC Worldwide and The Times Group. Femina India magazine is primarily women's magazine and features articles on Relationships, Beauty & Fashion, Cuisine, and Health & Fitness. It also features articles on celebrities and various cultural facets of Indian women. www.femina.in
58. <ul><li>FHM (For Him Magazine) </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita FHM (For Him Magazine) is one of the largest selling men's lifestyle magazine brands in the world. In the UK, FHM sells higher than GQ and Esquire combined. It is the number one selling magazine in more than 60% of the countries it is published in. FHM is UK's largest men's lifestyle media brand, and FHM.com is Europe's biggest men's lifestyle website. Published in 28 countries in 23 languages and sold in 40 countries worldwide, FHM has been voted the "Best Magazine in The World" by UK's magazine industry thrice. www.fhmindia.com
59. <ul><li>Filmi Duniya </li></ul>www.ormita.com Filmy Duniya is the leading Hindi Movie Magazine of the country. It offers its readers all the latest news from the world of bollywood movies. The magazine contains information about all the latest releases and its box office performances, interviews, gossips, quizzes and attractive pictures of the movie stars. The magazine is published in Hindi and English languages. Available on barter via Ormita
60. <ul><li>Food & Beverage </li></ul>www.ormita.com The circulation of “Food & Beverage Business Review” offers maximum qualified respondents with highest volumes of purchases. The Qualified recipients are individuals who have titles of Chef, F&B Manager, Menu Planner, Restaurateur, Bartender, Sommelier, etc. responsible for creations with greater acceptance in masses. The magazine reaches 10,000+ key decision makers in Hotels, Restaurants, Pubs, Fast Food Outlets, Hospitals, Catering, Clubs, Banquet Halls, Food Processing / Dairy / Bakery / Beverage industry, etc. in more than 100 cities. Cost Effective The magazine will help in reaching a focused audience without any diffused cost, in the most economical manner. It will also help in reaching new markets. Advertising rates allow create bigger ads with comprehensive information about company, products & services offered, for higher impact. Available on barter via Ormita
61. <ul><li>Food and Nightlife </li></ul>www.ormita.com The Food & Nightlife magazine is a fresh and innovative city magazine that guides the young and spunky Delhiites about their food and party quotient. It is one-of-its kind magazine, a much vaunted marriage of culinary delights and leisure outs, which gives the best deals and steals. Regions - The magazine is distributed in Mumbai and the greater Delhi NCR area and is the single best reference source for restaurants, bars and clubs in both cities. The magazine publishes articles, reports, critics and entertaining information. Circulation and Periodicity- Published Monthly with 45,000 copies in New Delhi & Mumbai. Target market - The magazine audience is affluent, culturally savvy, and highly educated. Each publication our audience learns more about the options in dining and entertainment available to them throughout the Delhi/NCR and Mumbai regions. www.foodandnightlife.com Available on barter via Ormita
62. <ul><li>Franchising World </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.franchiseindia.com Available on barter via Ormita Franchise India Holdings Limited is Asia’s largest integrated franchise solution company since 1999, and an absolute authority on franchising and licensing. FIHL has helped hundreds of investors in selecting the right franchise and, in turn, assisted numerous organizations in international and domestic franchise expansion. Knowledge, Opportunity, Network and Success are FIHL’s key ingredients.
63. <ul><li>Garmentline </li></ul>www.ormita.com Garmentline is a complete sourcing guide for buying agents, garment accessories, fabrics, machines and everything clothing, material or accessory related. The magazine has both a print and free online edition with downloads available to the general public. The publication goes directly to decision makers and buyers in the industry so you know that your advertisement will end up in the right hands. The magazine has an industry readership of more than 1,00,000 individuals on a monthly basis. Available on barter via Ormita
64. <ul><li>General Knowledge Refresher </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita General Knowledge Refresher- GKR is a monthly magazine & is read by one & all that would like to be updates in the domain of general information. GKR commands a readership of 4.89 lakh across India with a circulation back up of 82k.
65. <ul><li>gfiles </li></ul>www.ormita.com Gfiles is the country's first independent magazine written, designed and produced for India's civil services—the vast and formidable network of bureaucracies and public sector organisations that provides continuity and stability to this nation's governance. Every month this niche market product reaches 20,000 individuals with a universe of more than 1,00,000 readers. Its exclusive audience consists of the men and women who lead the Indian Administrative Service (IAS), the Indian Foreign Service (IFS), the Indian Police Service (IPS), the Indian Revenue Service (IRS), Class I Union Services, as well as a host of Allied Services. www.gfilesindia.com Available on barter via Ormita
66. <ul><li>Global Movie </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.globalmovie.in Available on barter via Ormita Global Movie is a fashion and bollywood magazine. Global Movie has straight forward mantra to present the throbbing world of Hindi Cinema and entertainment in all its exciting colors, without fear, without bias.
67. <ul><li>Gloria </li></ul>www.ormita.com GLORIA, Redefining Style, is a fashion and lifestyle magazine that has been taking the fashion markets by storm. Right from Fashion & Style, Wellness & Beauty, Relationships & Lifestyle to Hotels & Restaurants, Travel & Interior and of course the Entertainment Industry – GLORIA caters to all this and more! The idea behind GLORIA was to come out with a magazine, which is neither entertainment centric nor completely devoted to the world of fashion. But to have a product that sells for its versatility, its mass appeal and its content. The magazine has been designed in such a way that it comes as an apt choice for its target audience, which varies from brand conscious lot to the affluent and elite high profile class. www.gloriamedias.com Available on barter via Ormita
68. <ul><li>Go City Guides </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.gocityguides.com Weekly regional travel guides & maps – ideal for reaching out to travelers, tourists & the young. Available on barter via Ormita
69. <ul><li>Go-Getter </li></ul>www.ormita.com Go-Getter Magazine is the in-flight magazine for GoAir. The initial response to Go-Getter has been good both from the flyers and the advertisers. For the young go-getting travelers of GoAir, the magazine provides vivacious reading material in tune with their aspirations thus proving to be an effective vehicle to reach a multitude of flyers with a modern and trendy consumption pattern. The colorful features of the magazine truly reflect the personality of the GoAir passenger and the GoAir brand. Available on barter via Ormita
70. <ul><li>Golf Digest India </li></ul>www.ormita.com Golf Digest India is the Indian incarnation of the world's #1 golf publication - Golf Digest. It is a ready-reckoner for golfers at all skill levels with information on 'How to play, what to play and where to play'. The magazine draws on the experience and features tips from an impressive array of International golfing superstars and the Indian edition supplements these features with customised local content. Simply put, Golf Digest India is a complete golfing experience! Available on barter via Ormita
71. <ul><li>Golf Style </li></ul>www.ormita.com What sets apart GolfStyle from any other publication is that it is dedicated to the coverage of players, golf courses, tournaments and themes that are of concern to the golfing community of India. GolfStyle thus offers a very high reach to advertisers by attracting people with high purchasing power, influencers, decision-makers and opinion leaders. The current print run of GolfStyle is 25,000 copies, reaching India's affluent consumer audience. Its readership is over 3,00,000. Available on barter via Ormita www.mediatransasia.in
72. <ul><li>Good Housekeeping India </li></ul>www.ormita.com Our magazine brings immediate solutions to your everyday challenges, with the same level of trusted, expert advice you've come to expect from us over the past 125 years. In the Recipes & Entertaining area, you'll find quick and easy meal plans and healthy food makeovers. House & Home features Heloise's legacy of indispensable household advice, plus our favorite deals on home decor. Style & Beauty delivers makeup tips and fashion trends that suit your grown-up tastes. Diet & Health will help you trim and slim down safely, while Family & Pets gets real on talking to your kids — whether toddler, tween, or teen — and working out conflicts. Our Saving Money area dishes out smart advice for spending wisely and saving in this tough economy. Available on barter via Ormita
73. <ul><li>GovernanceNow </li></ul>www.ormita.com GovernanceNow is a multi-media initiative for participatory reportage and analysis related to governance of all institutions and processes that are vital to public life in India. Currently, we are available as www.governancenow.com and GovernanceNow, the fortnightly print magazine. Our editorial team comprises senior journalists, citizen journalists, and guest writers from diverse disciplines and professional backgrounds. All of us are passionate about transparency and accountability in our national public life. Circulation 22,000 pan India. Available on barter via Ormita www.governancenow.com
74. <ul><li>Grehlakshmi </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita Grehalkshmi is a women’s monthly magazine, related to all the women matters right from lifestyle, to health and fitness, it covers various topics of women interest. The book has special recipes in the food section which helps a housewife to cook tasty food, along with some tips which makes the life in office easy, also tips are given for child related matter and the way the children should be brought up.
75. <ul><li>GrihShobha </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Published in 8 languages and commanding an enviable readership, it is the only woman's magazine with a pan-India presence. Covering all the topics that are most popular among women, Bollywood, beauty, fashion, family, relationships, travel, recipes and personal issues. Grihshobha has been a genuine advisor and an agent for the evolution of the Indian woman. </li></ul><ul><li>Year of Launch: 1979 </li></ul><ul><li>Bengali </li></ul><ul><li>Gujarati </li></ul><ul><li>Hindi </li></ul><ul><li>Kannada </li></ul><ul><li>Malayalam </li></ul><ul><li>Marathi </li></ul><ul><li>Tamil </li></ul><ul><li>Telugu </li></ul><ul><li>Frequency: 24/Fortnightly </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita
76. <ul><li>Hamar Cinema </li></ul>www.ormita.com Hamar Cinema is an NTI Media Ltd. Publication. It is Bhojpuri Cinema's no.1 Magazine. The magazine is an amalgamation of gossips, interviews, box office collections and insight from Bhojpuri Film Industry. It also provides news about Bhojpuri TV Serials. All this is provided online in the form of e-Magazines too both in Hindi & English language. www.hamarcinema.com Available on barter via Ormita
77. <ul><li>Harpers Bazaar </li></ul>www.ormita.com One of the world's most influential fashion titles, Harper's Bazaar has always been famous for its ability to blend inspiring fashion with intelligent features. Harper's Bazaar is for the sophisticated, discerning woman, bringing her a perfect mix of stunning fashion stories, informed arts coverage, informative beauty pages and strong, intelligent features every month. Available on barter via Ormita
78. <ul><li>Health & Lifestyle </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita Health & Lifestyle is a fully colored monthly magazine targeted at middle to high income group in Gurgaon. The topics covered in the magazine have been carefully selected after consulting several prospective readers & experts in the field. The content are aimed at helping the readers develop & maintain a healthy and well rounded lifestyle.
79. <ul><li>Hotel Business Review </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita The magazine provides exclusive editorial content with specific objective to produce valuable information source, to assist hotel executives in maximizing their business. It offers fresh information on leadership style and management techniques to key decision makers in the hotel business. The editorial focus is on Trends, Business, Technology, Engineering, Equipment, Design, Food & Beverage, Sales & Marketing, Manpower & Training and Finance. The editorial team focuses on providing articles of interest for a wide spectrum of hotel establishments, covering range of properties from 50+ guestroom to high end 350+ guestroom. www.hbrmag.com
80. <ul><li>Hotels & Institutions Buyer’s Guide </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita The Guide is a product, which keeps readers, the most sophisticated buyers & specifiers in the market, informed about product and technological developments in the fast-changing industry. It is well supplemented by unique database of products & exclusive research. Reaching the critical decision makes of your products & services at more than 10,000 Hotel, Restaurants, Foodservice & Catering organizations in 317 cities of India, read by over 40,000 industry professionals. Our advertising rates allow you to create bigger ads with comprehensive information about your company, products & services offered for higher impact. www.hbrmag.com
81. <ul><li>The Human Factor </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita www.thehumanfactor.in "The Human Factor" continuously strives to bring world class practices in the field of human resources to clear the fuzzy picture of the human face of business. From the employee growth strategies to an insight of a country's new-found approach towards learning organizations, this journal is a tool for today's HR leaders to sample.
82. <ul><li>India Art Journal </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita www.indiaartjournal.com Indian Contemporary Art Journal is an Art Magazine published jointly by Mumbai-based NGOs Kalaviskar and Bombay Art Society, primarily on the occasion of Bombay Art Society’s annual art Exhibition. Published quarterly with the support of Kalavishkar since January 2009 and is circulated to all senior artists, art galleries, chairmen /MDs of select corporate/industrial houses, Jewelers, Fashion Designers, film directors, producers and actors across the country…copies of the Art Journal are also made available for sale at major Art Galleries at Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Baroda and many other cities… This is the oldest art publication in the Asian sub-continent started in 1910 when there was not a single Art Gallery in the country and rudiments of abstract art were not even in offing. As this art publication is brought out by the NGOs working in the field of visual for more than a century, it is impartial by virtue of its directive principles.
83. <ul><li>India Today Travel Plus </li></ul>www.ormita.com If the world is an oyster, India is her most celebrated pearl. Since April 2002, TRAVEL PLUS has presented an in-depth view of select Indian states going beyond touristy clichés. Presenting straight-from-the-heart travel pieces by the state's most respected names and essential information for the upmarket traveler, the publications were enhanced by a panoramic visual feast. Kerala was presented in a two-series theme woven around the elements of Water and Fire; the less known north-eastern states of Assam, Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh as the exotic east. The less known but no less fascinating regions of Chhattisgarh and Sikkim too were explored through in-depth articles and specially commissioned photographs. Then, there was Maharashtra Unlimited- focused overview of a multi-dimensional state. Available on barter via Ormita
84. <ul><li>In Touch With Fashion </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita Launched in 1998, the magazine reinvents, redefines and rewrites fashion and lifestyle in the Indian context. Style statements, chic trends, changing paradigms, the glossy keeps you in touch with the classic and contemporary fashions. It celebrates gloss, glitz and glamour with a gregarious grit. Strictly stylish, with an eclectic editorial mix, In Touch With Fashion revs up lives and lifestyles of the suave and the sophisticated. www.vintagepublications.in
85. <ul><li>Junior Science Refresher </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita www.brightpublcations.com Junior Science Refresher- Junior Science Refresher is for the benefit of 10+2 level science stream students. Its the largest selling monthly magazine in science stream—certified by the Limca Book of Records. Especially useful for students appearing in A.I.E.E.E. With special section for IIT students. JSR is a monthly magazine & is read by students preparing for Pre-Engineering & Pre- Medical examinations. JSR Commands a readership of 6.6 lakh across India with a circulation back up of 1.11 lakh copies.
86. <ul><li>Lex Witness </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita www.witnesslive.in Lex witness is India 1st magazine on legal and corporate affairs. Monthly magazine over 10000, subscriber over 25000 copies printed every month. Over 2 lac readership circulation Pan India , US, U.K.
87. <ul><li>Lifestyle Living </li></ul>www.ormita.com Lifestyle Living is a niche, high-end magazine, exclusively dedicated to creative, even edgy lifestyle. It showcases the best that life has to offer, through the perspective of cutting edge design. It aims to provide a style statement through a inspired rendering of the unusual be it original designer jewellery, electronic gizmos, futuristic automobile blueprints, a hi-tech airport, an automated temperature controlled swimming pool, a celebrity’s personal space, an airline’s service design, ingenious interiors be it a spa/home/hotel or office. It includes the realm of hi fashion and cosmetics, inventive art & craft and world class paintings. Target audience: Upmarket, top-end consumer with high net value. These celebrities / achievers are recognized for their distinctive contribution to their area of expertise. Includes corporate heads, film stars, fashion divas, designer community, jewelers designer luxury brands, pleasure destinations and products and so on. Circulation:40,000 | Readership: 8,02,140 Available on barter via Ormita www.lifestyleliving.in
88. <ul><li>LINUX For You </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita www.linuxforyou.com Launched in January 2003, LINUX For You is a complete magazine on open source, and is today a big hit with those who love FOSS (Free and Open Source Software). The magazine carries tech articles on Linux and open source for newbie's, administrators, developers and fans of open source. Its main objective, however, is to help organizations enhance their return on investment (ROI) by deploying Linux (or open source) solutions. The magazine is accompanied by a free CD, which carries source code, white papers, software tools, Linux distributions, and even games. www.linuxforu.com portal was launched along with the launch of Linux For You magazine. Hence, like the printed version, this portal promotes the use of open source in the IT industry, and informs readers as to how companies that have adopted open source are able to get a high return on investment.
89. <ul><li>Live IT </li></ul>www.ormita.com Live IT magazine is an IT magazine for modern women. Live IT provides information on campus life, online degrees, E-learning games and it uses for computer users who seek practical advice on how to make better use of software, internet, or anything related to IT. Available on barter via Ormita
90. <ul><li>Manohar Kahaniyan </li></ul>www.ormita.com Talk of bringing live drama in real life and you’re talking of Manohar Kahaniyan. A magazine that’s been around for 66 years and enjoys immense popularity among its readers, for its bold portrayal of the drama that is played out in all its myriad forms in the human lives. Languages: Hindi Frequency: Monthly Available on barter via Ormita
91. <ul><li>Mans World Magazine </li></ul>www.ormita.com Man's World prides itself in the quality of its writing, photography, design and presentation. It is brought out by a group of experienced professionals. Man's World is a monthly magazine targeted at contemporary Indian men, to explore and stimulate their interests and passions. It combines the best of British and American men's magazines that have been long known for their compelling writing, great pictures, impressive layouts and great production values. In our rapidly globalizing environment, Man's World is an Indian magazine suffused with international sensibility but backed by local content. www.mansworldindia.com Available on barter via Ormita
92. <ul><li>Market Informer </li></ul>www.ormita.com Excel Media communicates information provided and created by advertisers, content partners, software developers, publishers, marketing agents, employees, users, resellers and other third parties. We have area specified circulation – it takes your message in your vicinity targeting your most potential customers. Manual distribution ensures copy to all the residents, office & shops in the specified area. Unique yellow color & universal size of the book makes it visible and stand out even in a bunch of books. We are the most economical, cost effective and response oriented media. Excel Media which serves as Yellow Pages in South Delhi, offering ad space in our yellow page directory Market Informer on barter via Ormita. Available on barter via Ormita Website: www.marketonline.in
93. <ul><li>Market Yellow Pages </li></ul>www.ormita.com 15 years in printing & publishing, Excel Media communicates information provided and created by advertisers, content partners, software developers, publishers, marketing agents, employees, users, resellers and other third parties. We use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation, content, advertisement and other materials and effects (collectively "Materials") for the search services on the Media. We are the most economical, cost effective and response oriented media. www.marketonline.in is a venture of Excel Media which serves as Yellow Pages in South Delhi. We are offering ad space in our online yellow page directory. Available on barter via Ormita Website: www.marketonline.in
94. <ul><li>Maxim </li></ul>www.ormita.com US based MAXIM is the best selling men's lifestyle magazine in the world, with over five million copies sold globally every month. Becoming the very first international men’s magazine to foray in the market, MAXIM magazine launched in India in Jan 2006. Its 30th international edition, MAXIM in India is published under an exclusive license agreement with Media Transasia. MAXIM India received a rocking welcome in India, has a print order of 110,000 copies. In line with its world wide positioning of “Largest selling men’s lifestyle magazine” and “Among the top 10 globally most influential international media brands”, Maxim India launch is historic in many ways. The magazine has seen unprecedented response from the collective Indian advertising community and reader community. The launch of Maxim was preceded through a notice taken by both the national and international press – Financial Times (London), The Guardian (London), CNN, AOL, Campaign Magazine (UK), Asians in Media (HongKong), etc Available on barter via Ormita www.mediatransasia.in
95. <ul><li>Mega Modelz </li></ul>www.ormita.com Behind the glamour and the glitz is a lot of hard work and very little information on the "know how" is available. Here, at Mega Modelz Magazine, we call it-'en route modeling via the know how'! For aspiring models who want to make it big; the best way to do it is through staying connected. This magazine is treasure for those who want the 'know how' on modeling and photography. The magazine also assimilates all that is new and fresh in the industry, with the scope for the aspirants to follow the lead of people and achieve success! Bringing together events update of the big shows of the industry like Model Hunts and fashion shows, Mega Modelz would give its readers a peek into what's hot and happening. The best of national and international news on all that one needs to know, Mega Modelz is one mega help for all the aspiring models and photographers out there! www.megamodelz.com Available on barter via Ormita
96. <ul><li>Men’s Health India </li></ul>www.ormita.com Men's Health is the #1 source of information for and about men. It's a magazine for active, successful, professional men who want greater control over their physical, mental and emotional lives. We give men the tools they need to make their lives better through in-depth reporting covering everything from fashion and grooming to health and nutrition as well as cutting-edge gear, the latest entertainment, timely features and more. Men's Health is the world's largest men's magazine. Available on barter via Ormita
97. <ul><li>Mickey Mouse </li></ul>www.ormita.com Offering ad space in the kids magazine published in Hindi, English and Malyalam. Children's no 1 choice and is available pan India. Available on barter via Ormita
98. <ul><li>Millionaireasia India </li></ul>www.ormita.com A new concept publication, Millionaireasia is dedicated to celebrate the Millionaire lifestyle. We target at a niche and focused audience of High Net Worth Individuals in India, where money is no object and sky is the limit! Distinct from other high end society magazines, Millionaireasia is for the intelligent, suave, ultra glamorous Millionaire. The magazine is fun, playful and bold with an attitude reflecting the readers that live life with a passion. Our advertisers have an option to reach out to as many as 50,000 millionaires in our database across the region through specially created mailers. Our signature The Millionaire’s Summit has been held 19 times to date in 5 countries. Let us connect you directly to the very select privileged high net worth audience. Frequency - Quarterly No. of Copies - 15,000 copies Readership - Private Circulation to a very Exclusive Audience Available on barter via Ormita
99. <ul><li>Model n Trends </li></ul>www.ormita.com Models n Trends is not just another modeling and fashion magazine, it is a true endeavor for the aspirants and the ones for whom fashion is a passion. Models n Trends is not here for the gossip but to heat up the landscape of Fun ... Fashion ... Films ... n … Fame. Models n Trends is a bridge to promote the aspiring models across the country. Through our publication, we intend to bring the hidden talent to the forefront and present it to the masters in the fashion and film industry. In due course of time, we intend to spread all over so that we can revolutionize the industry with the advent of hereto unexplored talent. Models n Trends aims to successfully provide an integrated platform for the new and aspiring Indian models to make their dream of modeling, theater, television and films come true. Models n Trends are not just another Indian Fashion Magazine and is not here for just gossips like some other fashion magazines in India. Models n Trends is here to promote and showcase the aspiring Indian models and fashion in India. Available on barter via Ormita www.modelsntrends.com
100. <ul><li>Mukta </li></ul>www.ormita.com A magazine that caters to the concerns and interests of the youth. With proper guidance and direction on career, marriage, romance, health, entertainment and fashion, Mukta has been a trusted friend and advisor to more than one generation. Available on barter via Ormita
101. <ul><li>Open </li></ul>www.ormita.com Open, the weekly current affairs and features magazine, is the flagship brand of Open Media Network, the media venture of RPG Enterprises. The RPG group is one of India’s fastest growing-conglomerates, owning premium brands like Ceat Tyres, SareGaMa and Spencer’s, with a turnover touching Rs 14,000 crore. The group has diverse business interests, owning more than twenty companies in areas like tyre manufacture, power transmission, IT, retail, entertainment, carbon black and life sciences. Open is three magazines rolled into one. The first section, Small World, is a zippy 10-page selection of the most relevant and interesting news of the week from the world. The middle section has in-depth stories and features on politics, sports, entertainment, science, technology, social trends, health, culture, and practically everything under the sun. Finally, there’s Mindspace, a section of literary essays, stories on books, arts, gadgets, celebrity gossip, science and a unique page of puzzles, mind games and questions of ethics. The last page: the editor’s column. www.openthemagazine.com Available on barter via Ormita
102. <ul><li>PCQUEST </li></ul>www.ormita.com PCQuest is a B2B publication that helps understand technologies, choose the best products and implement the most appropriate IT solutions. PCQuest is an in-depth source of information and use all possible media to interact with its audience like – Print, Events, Online forums, Video and Mobile SMS. Available on barter via Ormita www.cybermedia.co.in
103. <ul><li>Prevention </li></ul>www.ormita.com India’s leading health publication, Prevention is devoted to informing readers about smart ways to live well. Top experts offer advice on weight loss, fitness and nutrition that will help you better manage your health and enhance the way you feel about yourself and your life. Each issue features quick, nutrient-rich recipe ideas that encourage you stay on track with your health. Prevention gives you the information you need to slow down the aging process and fight disease using nature's medicine chest. You'll find tips on alternative medicine, how to achieve lifelong beauty and easy ways to boost your immunity. With personal success stories and anti-aging tips that really work, Prevention is the ultimate source of motivation to make the changes that will transform your life. Available on barter via Ormita www.preventionindia.in
104. <ul><li>Retailer </li></ul>www.ormita.com India’s leading health publication, Prevention is devoted to informing readers about smart ways to live well. Top experts offer advice on weight loss, fitness and nutrition that will help you better manage your health and enhance the way you feel about yourself and your life. Each issue features quick, nutrient-rich recipe ideas that encourage you stay on track with your health. Prevention gives you the information you need to slow down the aging process and fight disease using nature's medicine chest. You'll find tips on alternative medicine, how to achieve lifelong beauty and easy ways to boost your immunity. With personal success stories and anti-aging tips that really work, Prevention is the ultimate source of motivation to make the changes that will transform your life. Available on barter via Ormita
105. <ul><li>Rolling Stone </li></ul>www.ormita.com Rolling Stone magazine is a cultural icon. It's the number one pop culture reference point for over millions of young adults across the globe in 16 countries. In addition to its authoritative position in music, Rolling Stone's sphere of influence reaches into entertainment, movies, television, technology, and national affairs. Rolling Stone covers everything that's important, trend-setting, and newsworthy to the thought leaders among young adults. In India Rolling Stone was launched on Feb 26 2008. The Indian edition has content specific to India and aims to provide the necessary coverage to upcoming Rock & Roll musicians and bands and be the voice of youth culture. www.rollingstone-india.com Available on barter via Ormita
106. <ul><li>Sadhna Path </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.dpb.in Available on barter via Ormita Sadhna Path magazine is a Hindi monthly magazine soaked in spiritualism, astrology and health which has a fragrance of religion-culture, sanskar, tradition etc. This magazine is panacea for a health conscious. Why are we diseased? What are their causes, symptoms and cure? How can we get a healthy life without any side effect with the help of yoga and ayurveda. Magazine Details: Language: Hindi Frequency: Monthly Country: India
107. <ul><li>Saras Salil </li></ul>www.ormita.com Saras Salil is the largest read magazine in the country, Saras Salil enjoys an unparalleled reach amongst urban and rural masses alike. With its unique mix of commentaries on social and political issues, and varied articles on society, fiction and entertainment, Saras Salil magazine has become the most respected publication in the hinterland. Saras Salil is published in various popular languages Hindi, Telugu, Gujarati, Marathi and Tamil. Available on barter via Ormita
108. <ul><li>Sarita </li></ul>www.ormita.com The flagship magazine of the Delhi Press group that best embodies its ideology of fighting against religious obscurantism and political authoritarianism. Since its launch, Sarita has maintained a bold stance on issues of national importance and has been at the forefront of a crusade against the fetters that hinder the progress of our society. Year of Launch: 1945 Languages: Hindi Frequency: 24/Fortnightly Available on barter via Ormita
109. <ul><li>Satyakatha </li></ul>www.ormita.com A magazine that tells pure untouched truth. With a long history of carrying hard-hitting articles and true stories, it shows the world as it is-boldly, unashamedly, and without mincing words. Languages: Hindi Frequency: Monthly Available on barter via Ormita
110. <ul><li>Screen India </li></ul>www.ormita.com Screen is an English Film Magazine, published every week in India. It is owned by The Indian Express publishing group. The content focuses on the Bollywood, India's Hindi movie industry located in Mumbai. Screen organizes and sponsors the Star Screen Awards for movies in Hindi. Available on barter via Ormita www.screenindia.com
111. <ul><li>Selling World Travel </li></ul>www.ormita.com Selling World Travel – India’s ONLY Consumer and Travel Trade Magazine. In its 7th year of publication, Selling World Travel is dedicated to giving unparalleled information to the Travel Trade on Destinations and their travel related products. Undoubtedly, an interesting read for travel lovers across India, Selling World Travel works in collaboration with the destinations to aspire and excite your end consumer to explore the world. Selling World Travel is an essential travel product as it helps the travel operators to increase their business by providing all the information on the destination, which helps them sell the destination better as well as a perfect medium for the consumer to understand the destination. Frequency - Bi-Monthly Circulation - 25,000 Readership - 1,80,000 Available on barter via Ormita www.sellingworldtravel.com
112. <ul><li>Shopping Centre News </li></ul>www.ormita.com With the shopping centre industry in India rushing ahead on the strength of a solidifying retail base, it becomes imperative to set the tenor right. Growth does not happen in a haphazard or an arbitrary manner. There is method and manner to the madness. Shopping Centre News will want to see the Indian shopping centre industry evolve with direction and determination, and claim its place as an institution of importance. It will be an enterprise that involves the opinions and guidance of industry stalwarts and thought leaders. Available on barter via Ormita
113. <ul><li>Spice Route </li></ul>www.ormita.com SpiceRoute is the in-flight entertainment magazine for one of India's largest domestic carriers, SpiceJet. With 125 flights to 18 destinations daily and over 15,000 people flying Spicejet for business and leisure within India everyday, Spiceroute is one of India's most widely read inflight magazines. Spiceroute is much appreciated for its editorial content offering enough to keep every flier engaged through his journey with features on travel and destinations in India; trendy food, recipes and restaurants; covering art and culture across the nation including socially conscious citizens and a section dedicated to children. Available on barter via Ormita
114. <ul><li>Spiritz </li></ul>www.ormita.com SPIRITZ is India’s most comprehensive monthly magazine for liquor, its associate industries, and liquor lovers, keeping readers abreast with developments across the world. Packed with lucid and informative news, analysis and features, the magazine is a must for all those who seek information in India’s highly competitive liquor industry. Written and contributed by top names in media and industry, SPIRITZ is a vital source of information, analysis and entertainment for all liquor enthusiasts and industry players. SPIRITZ will connect with the readers in India and abroad month after month, giving a fresh perspective of events in the industry. www.spiritz.in Available on barter via Ormita
115. <ul><li>Suburb </li></ul>www.ormita.com Suburb is Gurgaon's First Lifestyle & Infotainment Magazine. It is targeted towards the Global Indian of Gurgaon. Suburb is a new age chic and smart magazine for the urbane. Suburb, Gurgaon's first high-end magazine that promises to bring loads of info-tainment, high quality reading, content written by experts on variety of subjects, shopping and eating guides to whole lot information on gadgets, sports, parenting, health, real estate, education and so on. Available on barter via Ormita www.positiveindia.biz
116. <ul><li>Suman Saurabh </li></ul>www.ormita.com A magazine for the young adolescent mind that carries fiction and general interest articles. It also covers science, geography, biographies and many other interesting topics in a manner that is informative and engaging. Languages: Hindi Frequency: 12/Monthly Available on barter via Ormita
117. <ul><li>Swagat </li></ul>www.ormita.com The Official Inflight Magazine Of Air India ( Domestic & regional ). Swagat is read by almost 1.1 million up-market passengers every month, flying to 64 domestic and 20 international destinations in Asia. The readership profile of Swagat includes affluent businessmen and entrepreneurs, high-end tourists, senior corporate executives, successful professionals, decision makers and influencers - the cream of Indian society and thus offers very high reach to advertisers. As Swagat delivers a highly targeted and select elite audience all across India and the region and has a shelf life of over 1 month, it is a preferred media vehicle for the International Tourism and Trade development boards and multinational, domestic brands and lifestyle products. Available on barter via Ormita
118. <ul><li>The South Asian </li></ul>www.ormita.com The South Asian Life & Times is an arts and cultural journal featuring a range of mainstream and fringe issues, and valuable regional data, related to South Asia. The Magazine is produced on a quarterly basis and sent to embassies, government officials, high-net-worth individuals and CEO's across the South Asian region. Its readership is comprised of affluent and influential decision makers. Readership of near 2.5 lakh with a direct circulation of approximately 30,000. www.the-south-asian.com Available on barter via Ormita
119. <ul><li>The Blue Moon </li></ul>www.ormita.com Magazines on tourism and hospitality industry are soft in their writing. They never criticize any service nor point out its shortcomings. After reading a ‘travel trade’ magazine one draws the conclusion that “Bhaiyya, all is well!” on the contrary it never is. At times things are as bad as they can be, but everything is swept under the carpet and the reality remains hidden behind that mask of a silly smile that many wear in the industry. The Blue Moon offers a critical appreciation of the hospitality and travel industry and circulates its publication directly to over 38,000 subscribers across India and the rest of the world. This monthly magazine is primarily distributed to industry CEO's, Diplomats and Government officials and has a huge readership. www.thebluemoon2008.com Available on barter via Ormita
120. <ul><li>The Caravan </li></ul>www.ormita.com The prime focus of the magazine is politics i.e. domestic as well as international, with a sub-focus on culture, travel, society, art and literature as well. The magazine is distributed through more than 3,000 distributors and agents across India. The publisher also has 12 company owned distribution offices across the country. The Caravan is a magazine for those who love to read detailed, in-depth and insightful account of developments in the areas of politics, international affairs, economy, business, the arts and culture. It targets decision making thinkers and leaders of every genre. This is one of the most widely distributed politically focused magazines in India with a readership of several lakhs. www.caravanmagazine.in Available on barter via Ormita
121. <ul><li>The Delhi City </li></ul>www.ormita.com This has been in publication since last 12 years. It's a leading city guide. The city guide contains excellent up to date information on What’s Happening in the city in Art, Dance, music, theatre, talks, films, culture etc. A complete events calendar. A complete tourist Guide. A very useful Handy Information Guide, A complete guide to Food and Night life and Delhi and NCR. A Comprehensive list of Hotels. A comprehensive Shopping and Services guide. It also talks about the Heritage Delhi in its exclusive section- Memory Lane. A very hand city map with index. And lots more. It's published every fortnight. The circulation of the magazine is 42000 copies. Its Recommended by Lonely Planet guide to India. www.gocityguides.com Available on barter via Ormita
122. <ul><li>The Designer Mode Dailies </li></ul>www.ormita.com Designer Mode Dailies is the Official Magazine of the Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI). The Designer MODE Dailies are published and distributed at the venue of the Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week with 5000 copies everyday. Giving latest reviews on the days' shows, interviews with designers, analysis and buyer interviews, with celeb-styles and statements making impacts for the day. The Dailies have a much focused audience of the 18+ style-conscious, upwardly mobile visitors at the Fashion Week, who are high net worth individuals with a very high inclination to spend. No. of Copies - 5,000 copies each day Frequency - 5 issues twice each year during the Fashion weeks Available on barter via Ormita
123. <ul><li>The Indian PC Magazine </li></ul>www.ormita.com PC Magazine has empowered 6.6 million technology influencers to make qualified and educated purchasing decisions with the most trusted and comprehensive labs-based editorial coverage in the industry. In India: The magazine is published monthly and has its presence across India; it is tailored to the preference of Indian readers and advertisers and also covers latest developments of technology in India. PC Magazine reaches the most influential tech users, consumers and decision-makers of the new tech world, driving awareness, consideration and purchase of new technologies and tech products. PC Magazine reaches MORE business technology influencers than ANY other technology or business title! www.planmanmedia.com Available on barter via Ormita
124. <ul><li>The Sunday Indian </li></ul>www.ormita.com The Sunday Indian is the only newsmagazine in the world to be published simultaneously in 14 different languages. The languages include English, Hindi, Tamil, Gujarati, Bengali, Urdu, Punjabi, Assamese, Oriya, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi & Bhojpuri . Since its launch in October 2006, it has rapidly emerged as the preferred weekly news magazine for quality conscious and discerning readers across the country. Without any doubt, it is India's favorite news magazine! www.thesundayindian.com Available on barter via Ormita
125. <ul><li>Time Out Delhi </li></ul>www.ormita.com Time Out Delhi is an Entertainment & Lifestyle Magazine that showcases reviews and previews of Delhi’s Art, Books, Children, Dance, Health and Spirituality, Film, Television, Radio, Music, Nightlife, Sports, Restaurants & Eating out and Shopping services. It comprehensively guides readers through the fascinating range of entertainment and cultural opportunities that exist in Delhi. Like its 56 partners around the world. www.timeoutdelhi.net Available on barter via Ormita
126. <ul><li>Timeless Jewels </li></ul>www.ormita.com The International Watch & Jewelry Magazine India, so far known as the biggest consumer of gold the world over, got its first official magazine in Timeless Jewels, which celebrates beauty, crafted to precise perfection. Presenting every quarter, in the flawless Vintage tradition, this magazine brings center stage, through its lavish spreads, design, technical features, regional and alien influences, the art of gemstone cutting and setting, the different schools of jewelry design, traditional versus the contemporary. Frequency - Quarterly Target Audience - Men & Women in the age group of 25 - 60 years Available on barter via Ormita
127. <ul><li>Today’s Traveller </li></ul>www.ormita.com A niche magazine with high-end readership and a distribution base comprising on-the-stands-consumers, key corporate and business decision-makers. The only travel magazine that showcases the achievements of Indian states and their future travel projects. An exclusive upmarket travel magazine for the world traveler. The only Indian magazine to ever win 4 PATA Gold Awards. These include the PATA Gold Award 2006 in the Consumer Publications category in addition to PATA Gold Awards in 1998, 2001 and 2005. Sanghi Trophy for best travel writing in 2000 and 2002 by TAAI. Marriott Golden Circle Award. Target audience: India's leading consumer travel magazine and the flagship magazine for the group. This 11 year glossy consumer product has won 4 PATA Gold Awards. Targets Leisure, Business and Corporate travelers, including Purchase Managers of companies buying travel products. On the stands countywide. Circulation:75,000 | Readership: 14,80,400 www.gicpl.co.in Available on barter via Ormita
128. <ul><li>Touchdown Magazine </li></ul>www.ormita.com Touchdown is India's first airport lounge magazine. The magazine is widely distributed through airport lounges across the country and features a wide variety of travel related information; both nationally and internationally as well as features and highlights on a wide range of topics of interest to the business traveler. The magazine also offers international gossip and entertainment features which will amuse the reader; making it an excellent source of all-round information to keep travelers occupied. Available on barter via Ormita
129. <ul><li>TravelX </li></ul>www.ormita.com The countries finest travel magazine - exclusive destinations, luxury resorts, spas and villas for your family or romantic getaway with in-depth research into places to go and things to see. The magazine is targeted at the most indulgent of leisure travelers and has a monthly distribution of 35,000 with a readership in excess of 125,000+. Our readers range from 35 - 65 years old and have a high average household income. The common denominator is a love of travelling for pleasure at least 3 or 4 times per year and citing their expenditure on travel as their greatest indulgence of all. Our readers are a unique niche, so when advertising in the magazine there is no wastage, and it is by far the most targeted way to reach the affluent lifestyle traveler. Available on barter via Ormita
130. <ul><li>Travel + Leisure </li></ul>www.ormita.com Travel + Leisure, published monthly by American Express Publishing Corporation, is the world's leading travel magazine. Sophisticated, modern, and always intelligent, Travel + Leisure examines the way we travel now and where we'll be going years from now, putting into context all the elements of the traveler's experience—from hotels, restaurants, and shopping to architecture, culture, and politics—while delivering the latest news on security, health, trends, and innovations. Brought to India and South Asia under license from American Express Publishing by Media Transasia, the arrival of the edition of Travel + Leisure in India, marked the sixth international edition of the world's leading travel magazine. In line with its world wide positioning of “the largest selling travel and lifestyle magazine”, the Travel + Leisure India launch has been historic in many ways. The magazine has seen an unprecedented response from the collective Indian advertising and reader communities. Available on barter via Ormita www.mediatransasia.in
131. <ul><li>Verve Magazine </li></ul>www.ormita.com Verve, India’s premier women’s international magazine, was launched in 1995. Published and edited by Anuradha Mahindra, Verve reflects the spirit of today’s woman -- changing with the times, moving with trends, styles, fashion and yet remaining constant in its search for perfection editorially as well as in design. Exhibiting some of the best international and Indian writing talent, Verve chooses to cover achievers in every field from fashion, business and style to Bollywood, books and travel. Editorially stimulating and visually exciting, the monthly devotes several pages, every issue, to fashion and personal style. Verve can be easily credited for having pioneered a revolution in the depiction of contemporary Indian fashion, through stylized shoots that are international in approach and individual in execution. Modern in approach and dynamic in styling, Verve’s covers are a talking point as much as the magazine’s inside pages. Quality and aesthetics are the cornerstones of the magazine. www.verveonline.com Available on barter via Ormita
132. <ul><li>Woman’s Era </li></ul>www.ormita.com Speaking to the hearts & minds of the contemporary, decision making women, Woman's era shares insight and ideas on health, lifestyle, relationship, beauty, social & relationship, beauty, social & personnel issues, and the world at large, while not forgetting the lighter side of life. Woman’s Era is the most popular women's magazine reaching over 24 lakhs readers, Covers fashion, cookery, articles, contests, serial episode, poems, sex, health, travel and more. Generally caters to married women. Age range: 26 – 45 Fortnightly publication. Available on barter via Ormita www.womansera.com
133. <ul><li>Yuva </li></ul>www.ormita.com Yuva explores the interests and passions of the young, besides providing them a platform to voice their issues, their angst, their worries and their questions. This is a fortnightly magazine that will catch the pulse of India’s huge youth population. The ad-edit ratio is 25:75. Each issue of Yuva contains 80 to 100 pages The magazine covers everything such as current affairs, politics, trends, careers, sports, Internet, entertainment, including music, movies, leisure, travel, adventure, food, fitness, gadgets, astrology and fashion, etc. Everything will be covered from the youths’ perspective. The magazine is more of a mass based kind of publication, hence it will be available for everybody, from students to working professionals. www.zoneyuva.com Available on barter via Ormita
134. <ul><li>4Ps Business & Marketing </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.4psbusinessandmarketing.com Available on barter via Ormita Inspired by the research and talent bank of the institute, Prof. Arindam Chaudhuri envisioned the idea of publishing Journals; IIPM has started five Academic Journals The 4Ps(Marketing) is one of them. As a part of our academic endeavors, these journals aim to integrate academia and industry to create intellectual capital. And thereby, contributing towards the economy by creating quality Leaders, entrepreneurs and managers. These journals provide as a platform and forum where creative and valid ideas, contemporary & tacit knowledge can be accommodated and archived. These publications create a space where ideas, theses, anti-theses, unconventional theories find place for expression and exposure. This also aims at empowering professionals everywhere to lead more productive (work) lives by disseminating knowledge processed here at the IIPM Intelligence Unit.
135. NEWSPAPER ADVERTISING ON BARTER
136. www.ormita.com A daily newspaper published in Gujrat and has captured huge market and public interest around the state. Circulation in Rajkot, Jamnagar, Gujarat etc. Aajkaal Daily Newspaper Available on barter via Ormita
137. www.ormita.com <ul><li>Aaj Hindi Daily Newspaper is available in: </li></ul><ul><li>Allahabad </li></ul><ul><li>Gorakhpur </li></ul><ul><li>Kanpur </li></ul><ul><li>Lucknow </li></ul><ul><li>Agra </li></ul><ul><li>Bareilly Patna </li></ul><ul><li>Ranchi, and </li></ul><ul><li>Jamshedpur. </li></ul>Aaj Hindi Daily Available on barter via Ormita
138. <ul><li>Amar Bharti Newspaper </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Daily Hindi Newspaper distributed across the following cities: </li></ul><ul><li>Delhi & NCR </li></ul><ul><li>Uttar Pradesh </li></ul><ul><li>Uttarakhand </li></ul><ul><li>Haryana </li></ul><ul><li>Rajasthan </li></ul><ul><li>Chandigarh </li></ul><ul><li>Punjab </li></ul><ul><li>Himachal </li></ul>www.adinindia.com Available on barter via Ormita
139. <ul><li>Connexxion Plus </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita “ Connexxion Plus" India's first Technology newspaper (Fortnightly) with reader base of more than 2,00000 Consumers across Delhi and NCR. Dedicated to technology enthusiasts. It has got some unique features like Updated Technology News, Product Reviews, Events, Feature Articles Etc.
140. <ul><li>Coffee News </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita www.coffeenewsgurgaon.com Coffee News is a weekly publication delivered to restaurants, coffee shops and motels that also serves the advertising needs of small businesses. Coffee News has the week's funniest and most unusual news stories, jokes, trivia, amazing facts, horoscopes, lucky numbers and more. Coffee News® is a freely distributed publication. Read by thousands of people right here in our community & literally millions across world. We distribute wherever people gather or wait. WHY ADVERTISE IN COFFEE NEWS Surveys have shown that each Coffee News is read five to seven times in local restaurants and can be recycled to the literature rack, a rack that is uniquely designed just for Coffee News.
141. <ul><li>Daily Shah Times </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Daily Hindi Newspaper distributed in the following locations: </li></ul><ul><li>Bareilly </li></ul><ul><li>Dehradun </li></ul><ul><li>Haldwani </li></ul><ul><li>Meerut </li></ul><ul><li>Muradabad </li></ul><ul><li>Muzaffar Nagar </li></ul><ul><li>New Delhi </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita
142. <ul><li>Dainik Bhaskar Newspaper </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Dainik Bhaskar (Hindi: दैनिक भास्कर ) is the no 1 Hindi daily newspaper in Madhya Pradesh with more than 3.5 million copies printed daily across the following states: </li></ul><ul><li>Madhya Pradesh </li></ul><ul><li>Rajasthan </li></ul><ul><li>Chhattisgarh </li></ul><ul><li>Himachal </li></ul><ul><li>Punjab </li></ul><ul><li>Haryana </li></ul><ul><li>Delhi </li></ul><ul><li>Uttar Pradesh </li></ul><ul><li>Bihar </li></ul><ul><li>Jharkhand </li></ul><ul><li>Maharashtra </li></ul><ul><li>Gujarat </li></ul>www.bhaskar.com Available on barter via Ormita
143. www.ormita.com <ul><li>DLA, the first of its kind in every aspect has come about as a revolution in the Indian print media. This all colour 24-page tabloid caught the attention of the masses and the classes, including the reader, the advertiser, and the entire media industry. </li></ul><ul><li>DLA sells over 2.5 lakh copies in Agra itself As the clock strikes 1 in the afternoon, the Taj Nagri comes alive to the call of its beloved tabloid, DLA. DLA is the No. 1 daily in the city of Taj Based on an international format, the strength of the content and overall presentation of DLA immediately wooed the readers and gathered a Herculean circulation of more than 2,00,000 copies daily in the Agra region. Suddenly Agra became a buzzing bell for the media industry. </li></ul><ul><li>Our newspaper also covers the following locations: </li></ul><ul><li>Meerut </li></ul><ul><li>New Delhi </li></ul><ul><li>Agra </li></ul><ul><li>Noida </li></ul><ul><li>Jhansi </li></ul>DLA Newspaper Available on barter via Ormita
144. <ul><li>Jansatta </li></ul>www.ormita.com Jansatta is a leading Hindi daily belonging to the Indian Express Group. The newspaper is published from Delhi and Kolkata. It has a good readership base in the Hindi-speaking belt of Northern and Eastern India. Jansatta is one of the few Hindi dailies which is known for its national perspective. However, the newspaper is available only through print version and therefore out of reach in non-Hindi speaking Indian states and outside India. Available on barter via Ormita
145. <ul><li>Mail Today Newspaper </li></ul>www.ormita.com Mail Today, a daily newspaper in compact format, is published by Mail Today Newspapers Private Limited, a joint venture between the India Today Group and Daily Mail of London. Mail Today is a morning daily with a difference. One of the largest English daily newspapers in India. Clean, lucid and straight- talking, Mail Today marries the credibility and authenticity of the India Today Group with Daily Mail's international standards. Mail Today comes with a wide range of sections, all of which make for a compelling read: *Money Mail *Good Health * Female *Lifestyle* It's Friday! *Entertainment *Property Mail *You *Review* Travel Mail. An engaging read for the new Indian that makes good mornings just great. www.mailtoday.in Available on barter via Ormita
146. <ul><li>Lokmat Newspaper </li></ul>www.ormita.com Lokmat is a popular newspaper, published in Marathi (Lokmat), Hindi (Lokmat Samachar) & English (Lokmat Times). It is the fourth largest Indian daily and in Marathi, it is the largest selling daily with 1.2 million copies a day. Its readership (NRS 2006) is 10,856,000. Its main corporate office is located in Nagpur City in Maharashtra (India). This is the news paper with National, Regional, Marathi, Sports, Entertainment, Art and Culture news. Available on barter via Ormita www.lokmat.com
147. <ul><li>Loksatta </li></ul>www.ormita.com The Loksatta (Devanagari: लोकसत्ता ) is 5th largest selling Marathi newspaper in Maharashtra, India, and part of Indian Express Group. Established in 1948, today it has branches in Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Ahmednagar and Delhi. Daily Marathi Newspaper with Circulation of 250,000 in Mumbai itself. www.loksatta.com Available on barter via Ormita
148. <ul><li>People Samachar Newspaper </li></ul>www.ormita.com The newspaper has four editions Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur and Gwalior and focuses on the young generation with its unique 7 day-7 colour concept. The publication is part of the People Group, which has a vast portfolio in education, hospitals, real estate and media. Apart from Peoples Samachar, the People Group also publishes ˜Peoples Post, which was launched in February this year. Available on barter via Ormita
149. <ul><li>Rajasthan Patrika </li></ul>www.ormita.com Rajasthan Patrika is the no.1 Hindi daily in Rajasthan, Gujarat, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu. (IRS 08). In Rajasthan alone more than 1 Crore 32 lakh 90 thousand readers (IRS 08 TR) read Rajasthan Patrika. The readership of Rajasthan Patrika alone is more than the combined readership of rest of all newspapers in Rajasthan, put together (IRS 08). Recently conducted BBC-Reuters Survey ranked Rajasthan Patrika among 3 most trusted newspapers in India. It has workforce strength of 2000 correspondents, reporters and stringers spread all across the country. Rajasthan Patrika has an intensive national coverage through its 17 publishing centers across India at following locations: Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota, Bikaner, Sikar, Sriganganagar, Bhilwara, Alwar, Ajmer, Pali, Banswara, Bangalore, Ahemadabad, Surat, Chennai, Kolkata. Available on barter via Ormita
150. <ul><li>Surya Telegu Daily Newspaper </li></ul>www.ormita.com National Telugu Daily. It offers the complete news of Andhra Pradesh, from Politics, Sports, Fashion & Film news to many more things, thereby covering the entire news of the Telugu State. They offer the online edition of their newspapers also with added attractive movie section. (Surya Telugu Daily) Website: www.suryaa.com Available on barter via Ormita
151. <ul><li>The Financial Express </li></ul>www.ormita.com The Financial Express is a daily English Newspaper published by the Indian Express group since 1961. India's oldest financial daily, The Financial Express, is today one of the leading newspapers in the country. Editions : Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Mumbai, New Delhi Available on barter via Ormita www.financialexpress.com
152. <ul><li>The Indian Express </li></ul>www.ormita.com The Indian Express is an English-language Indian daily newspaper. It is published in all major Indian cities. It is a major and respected Indian newspaper with a worldwide circulation. The Indian Express is published from 8 locations — Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Lucknow and Ahmedabad. Available on barter via Ormita www. indianexpress.com
153. <ul><li>Vaibhav Newspapers </li></ul>www.ormita.com Vaibhav is the only Hindi daily which connects many migrants in different states with worldwide news. Our first edition Gujarat Vaibhav printed from Ahmedabad is the first Hindi daily and still the only full-fledged Hindi daily circulated in Gujarat . With more than 8 lakh of readership Gujarat Vaibhav goes to all the corners of Gujarat and the 7 bordering districts of Rajasthan. Similarly our Delhi edition Viraat Vaibhav is gaining a lot of popularity not only among eastern and western side Hindi speaking population but also succeeded in capturing the heart of our English speaking population in central and southern. Ours is the ONLY Hindi publication has four full colour entertainment pull-out dedicated to Page -3 parties, fashion, movie, vogue style, masala talk etc. In our main paper Viraat Vaibhav gives special attention to the news related to current affairs, youth oriented topics, Business, Commerce, Sports, Entertainment, international, stock market and Inter-State activities. Available on barter via Ormita
154. OUT OF HOME MEDIA ON BARTER
155. <ul><li>Why Barter For Billboard Advertising? </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Billboard Advertising works 24-hours per day and are a constant reminder to those passing by. </li></ul><ul><li>It is always in sight for the public night or day, rain or shine. </li></ul><ul><li>The majority of people will quite naturally focus on outdoor advertisements as they travel past. </li></ul><ul><li>Outdoor advertising can be located in any areas where it will most likely be effective. </li></ul><ul><li>Reaches a very wide audience - wealthy or not. </li></ul><ul><li>Costs virtually nothing when done via Ormita on barter. </li></ul>
156. <ul><li>What Cities Do We Have OOH Media In? </li></ul>www.ormita.com Agra Delhi Hyderabad Ajmer Etah Indore Aligarh Etawah Jaipur Allahabad Faridabad Jaisalmer Ambala Firozabad Jalandhar Amritsar Ghaziabad Jammu Bangalore Gurgaon Jodhpur Barielly Guwahati Kanpur Bhopal Gwalior Karnal Bijnore Haldwani Kashipur Bulandshahar Haridwar Kolkata Chandigarh Hathras Kosi Kalan Dehradoon Hissar Kota
157. <ul><li>What Cities Do We Have OOH Media In? </li></ul>www.ormita.com Kurukshetra Noida Rohtak Lucknow NH 1 Roorkee Ludhiana NH 2 Rudrapur Mainpuri NH 8 Saharanpur Mathura NH 24 Shimla Meerut NH 58 Sirsa Mumbai Palwal Sonepat Modinagar Panchkula Srinagar Moradabad Panipat Surat Muzzafarnagar Patna Thane Nainital Pune Udaipur Nalagarh Rampur Vizag Navi Mumbai Ranchi YamunaNagar
158. <ul><li>Unipoles </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Uni-poles are a large format billboard type placed atop a very high pole. </li></ul><ul><li>Its effectiveness is enhanced by the fact that this billboard can be seen even from long distances. </li></ul><ul><li>Unipoles also give the opportunity to achieve unusual and striking placements and position for the advertising board. </li></ul><ul><li>It is considered to be one of the most preferred outdoor media. </li></ul>
159. <ul><li>Hoardings </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>This is a Rooftop or side-of building sign. </li></ul><ul><li>It is placed on a building in a high population area. </li></ul><ul><li>The big panel size ensures high visibility, even from long distances. </li></ul>
160. <ul><li>Bus Shelter Advertising </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Almost everyone goes out on the street every day - whether in a vehicle or on foot. </li></ul><ul><li>By placing an advertisement on public spaces which have the most foot-fall you increase your visibility. </li></ul><ul><li>You are able to reach both the every-day-worker and those whose transit routes take them past these sites. </li></ul><ul><li>Wide target audience. </li></ul>
161. <ul><li>Mobile Advertising </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Advertising which is placed on the sides of vans or trucks </li></ul><ul><li>The message can be moved across town if necessary. </li></ul><ul><li>Ideal for locations where permanent signs are not allowed by law. </li></ul><ul><li>Great way to get market exposure in areas for a short period of time. </li></ul>
162. <ul><li>Side of Bus Advertising </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Bus advertisements take your message to the streets and to the people. </li></ul><ul><li>Allows you to specifically target potential customers in your geographic catchment areas. </li></ul><ul><li>By isolating your target market and using buses that circulate in your region, there will be very little wastage of your advertising dollar on distant customers, unlike other media such as newspapers, radio and even television. </li></ul><ul><li>Particularly effective for communicating with "hard to reach" markets such as working women, active people and the mobile eighteen to twenty-four year old age groups. </li></ul>
163. <ul><li>Metro Station Advertising </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Get a message across to a travelling audience. </li></ul><ul><li>Those at the stop may have a long wait with nothing to do other than view your advertisement. </li></ul><ul><li>High number of people pass through </li></ul><ul><li>Almost all demographics. </li></ul>
166. <ul><li>Why Barter For Television Advertising? </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Rates can be as low as RS 400 per 10 seconds depending on the channel </li></ul><ul><li>A 100 slot campaign could cost as little as RS 40,000 </li></ul><ul><li>We have a range of channels to reach your audience </li></ul><ul><li>Long term promotion on smaller advertising is a great way to “flood” the market with information about your product or service at a very low cost whereas on higher cost channels you will receive less advertisements and your message will be “mashed up” with hundreds of potentially larger brands. </li></ul><ul><li>Costs virtually nothing when done via Ormita on barter. </li></ul>
167. <ul><li>Some Stations Available on Barter </li></ul>www.ormita.com
168. <ul><li>Reach a Dedicated Audience </li></ul>www.ormita.com
169. <ul><li>Reach a Dedicated Audience </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Advertising on a variety of smaller stations lets you: </li></ul><ul><li>Target a niche market </li></ul><ul><li>Target a market of permanent viewers </li></ul><ul><li>Target an audience with related interests (i.e. a channel dedicated to health will have an audience only interested in health and complimentary products and services) </li></ul><ul><li>Target an audience of a certain income level </li></ul>
170. RADIO ADVERTISING
171. <ul><li>Big FM </li></ul>www.ormita.com BIG 92.7 FM, India's No. 1 FM Station with a pan India presence spanning across 45 cities, 1000 towns and 50,000 villages to reach more than 200 million Indians across the sub-continent, the brand is now looking towards expanding to more cities within the country as well as overseas. The brand has taken FM as a medium of entertainment beyond the metros, to virgin markets, offering consumers and advertisers a new experience of this medium of entertainment. Within a short span of time with distinctive content and innovative promotion, BIG 92.7 FM has established leadership in the FM space and firmly laid the foundation for an exciting future ahead. BIG 92.7 FM believes that each city is unique in the tastes, preferences and requirements of the local populace and hence does not replicate a common programming format across its cities, rather tailor making it to suit local requirements. This ensures the Stations' stand out from the clutter and is clearly differentiated, a result of extensive research and in-depth analysis of the listener predilection. Available on barter via Ormita www.big927fm.com
172. <ul><li>Meow FM </li></ul>www.ormita.com Meow FM is a talk-based FM Radio Channel in India currently broadcasting in major cities Delhi and Mumbai and Kolkata. It is an India Today Group venture. Its broadcast frequency is 104.8 MHz FM. It has been noticed for its catchy advertisement on BEST buses which clearly catches attention. Available on barter via Ormita www.meowfm.net
173. <ul><li>My FM </li></ul>www.ormita.com My FM operates at the single frequency: 94.3 over all stations in the following cities: Madhya Pradesh :- Indore, Bhopal, Jabalpur, Gwalior Chhattisgarh :- Raipur, Bilaspur Rajasthan :- Jaipur, Jodhpur, Udaipur, Kota, Ajmer Gujrat :- Ahmedabad, Surat Punjab :- Jalandhar, Amritsar Haryana :- Chandigarh Maharashtra :- Nagpur Available on barter via Ormita www.myfmindia.com
174. <ul><li>Radio Noida </li></ul>www.ormita.com Radio NOIDA-107.4 FM is a community radio in the truest sense of a community radio format. A Community Radio gets license for small-scale, not-for-profit radio stations operated for the betterment of members of the public, or of particular communities, and in order to deliver social gain. Radio NOIDA-107.4 FM gives air-time priority to programmes by, for and about women, children, disadvantaged and disabled people, youth, spiritual and non-profit making community groups, who would not otherwise have the opportunity to make and present their own desired programmes. The tag line of Radio NOIDA is AAPKI AAWAZ ( Apna Radio) , from which the word APNA is being used for the recently launched non-for-profit organizations like Apna School, Apna Sishu Sansthan and Apni Library in the slums of NOIDA. Radio 107.4 is offering unconditional support to the unprivileged children of this area. Available on barter via Ormita www.radionoida.fm
175. <ul><li>Radio Popcorn 90.4 FM </li></ul>www.ormita.com Radio Popcorn is the first Campus Radio in state of Madhya Pradesh. Have you ever seen how popcorn is made? Each corn pops up bulging in size, same way the young mind is bubbling with energy and this Campus Radio gives a vent for this energy. This is the first Community Radio Channel of Madhya Pradesh which started on 14 Feb 2008. This was started by RKDF Institute of Science & Technology, Bhopal. Available on barter via Ormita www.visionbharat.com
176. ONLINE ADVERTISING
177. <ul><li>afaqs.com </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Website: www.afaqs.com afaqs! The online leader in marketing communications (1999) Advertising on afaqs! </li></ul><ul><li>World's number one website in advertising and marketing segment. </li></ul><ul><li>High credibility for quality, reportage, and loyalty of users. </li></ul><ul><li>Existing/past relationships with over 250 advertisers, including our recruitment section. </li></ul><ul><li>Continuous page view growth since inception. </li></ul><ul><li>Over 211,440 unique visitors per month. </li></ul><ul><li>Over 3 million page views per month. </li></ul><ul><li>65,000+ registrants from advertising, marketing and media industry for our free information services. </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita
178. <ul><li>All About Outdoor Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.allaboutoutdoor.com All about outdoor media is India's 1st & only interactive OOH website you can reach out to your clients whenever & wherever they need you. It gives you a comprehensive platform to reach your target audience effectively. We reach them when they are actively looking for information about your products and services. Thus, ensuring that your message is delivered to the right person, at the right time. Take your business to the buyers desktop: • Amplified web presence: Enhance your visibility on the widely used search engines like Google and yahoo. • Premium brand positioning: Position your brand through us on a page dedicated solely for your brand with your logo & profile. • High visibility to your clients: Take advantage of services like media locator and a host of other add-ons meant specifically to bring you into lime light, and provide extended market coverage. • Filtered and dedicated audience reach: Audience that is hand-picked for the service you provide. • Single point of contact: Make your presence felt in the entire out-of-home media community & directly interact with your target audience. Available on barter via Ormita
179. <ul><li>Approach Communications </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>www.approachcom.com </li></ul><ul><li>Approach Communications is a full service PR & Integrated Marketing Communications Agency providing total integrated marketing communications services like Public Relations and other communication tools, delivering results oriented programs that support corporate goals. Our broad umbrella of services covers integrated communications needs of Corporate, Organizations as well as individuals. </li></ul><ul><li>Corporate communications </li></ul><ul><li>Event management & promotions </li></ul><ul><li>Rural communications </li></ul><ul><li>Political PR </li></ul><ul><li>Online PR and Digital marketing </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita
180. <ul><li>Be Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.bessnet.com BE Software Solutions provides all the tools necessary for the success of your firm on the internet. We offer the best returns on investment to our clients making us the preferred choice when it comes to providing internet specific software solution like internet marketing, search engine marketing, ecommerce web site development, and search engine optimization to name a few. We offer a host of professional ecommerce web site development India services which go along way in evoking the positive interests from prospective clients. The proficiency of our ecommerce web site development products ensure more efficient access by search engine spiders resulting in more traffic. In a bid to provide effective search engine marketing solutions, we have formed an association with Google Adwords. This allows us to offer Pay Per Click advertising services, to diverse businesses. This is just one facet of the search engine marketing services we offer. This is a concept that goes a long way in effectively promoting and marketing your website at affordable rates. Available on barter via Ormita
181. <ul><li>Beauty India </li></ul>www.ormita.com TECHPLUS MEDIA Pvt. Ltd. deals in Print & Online media, Beauty & Style Magazine “Beauty” which is a PAN India lifestyle Magazine with excellent online media profile. Our magazine "Beauty" brings a holistic approach to looking and feeling beautiful through wellness, health, diet, and nature care BEAUTY is the beauty, health, and lifestyle expert. We specialize in reviewing and providing our readers details on services, and products. We are offering Online Marketing via Ormita on barter. Website: www.beautyindia.in Available on barter via Ormita
182. <ul><li>bFactor Technologies Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.bfactor.in bFACTOR is a Delhi-based company, ready to serving small and midsize business companies to reach customers online. At bFACTOR, we provide exclusive web services & software services at competitive price. bFACTOR ( www.bfactor.in ) is a large group of Businesses, that develop innovative mass-market Web Products serving thousands of Customers worldwide. bFACTOR businesses is the fastest growing businesses worldwide in their corresponding industry segments. The combined Product Portfolio of various bFACTOR businesses includes - Web Solutions and Software Solutions, Corporate Support, Entrepreneurship, Context Analysis Engines, Traffic Monetization Solutions, Online Advertising Solutions, DNS Management Products, Linux and Windows Server Management Software, Web Hosting Control Panels and much more. Available on barter via Ormita
183. <ul><li>BPOtimes.com </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.bpotimes.com BPOtimes.com is another news site from EFY Digital that is completely dedicated to the BPO industry. Exclusive stories on the industry are featured on this portal. BPOtimes cater to the huge ITES and BPO industry in India. This premium news portal serves as an exclusive window for CEOs, leaders, managers and others across the BPO industry. It is a well known fact that BPO and ITES boom in the country have influenced the country's economy in a great way. So, the viewers of this site are those who initiate the purchasing decisions. They are the largest growing community who drives the market today. Available on barter via Ormita
184. <ul><li>Clean & Hygiene Review </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.chrmag.com The “Clean & Hygiene Review” magazine by Hammer Publishers Pvt. Ltd. is dedicated to promote professional cleaning management in India, through education and research. It works as valuable information source for cleaning professionals to know the latest trends, techniques, equipment, news and events in India and worldwide. “ Clean & Hygiene Review” magazine offers its readers an opportunity to read each and every issue right on their computer. The digital version of Clean & Hygiene Review is the exact replica of the print version but with several electronic features. “ Clean & Hygiene Review” retains its unique niche as the only magazine in the country devoted exclusively to Cleaning & Maintenance. Our magazine reaches Hotels, Hospitals, Commercial Buildings, Malls & Multiplexes, Industrial Units, Transport Sector, Embassies, Sports Complexes and Entertainment Hubs all over India. Available on barter via Ormita
185. <ul><li>Connexxion Media Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.connexxionit.com ConnexxionIT.com is a platform for technology freaks to know more about technology and for computer channel partners to grow their business with the help of computer dealers directory. We have practically demonstrated how the free exchange of data helped all IT companies expand their business. ConnexxionIT.com covers Information Technology, and is also is a hub of information on Mobile & Telecom Industry, Networking, Security & Surveillance, Cooling Solutions, Gadget-Gizmos Industry, Gaming, Corporate Solutions, Home Appliance Industry and many other important inputs. It also provides in-depth analysis of new product launches, specifications & comparisons, and how technology works. Available on barter via Ormita
186. <ul><li>Delhi Invites You </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.delhiinvitesyou.com Delhi Invites You, a division of the DIY Info media, is a travel portal that widely covers travel and tourism industry. This portal is a gateway for the domestic and international tourists to India. It covers roads that are less explored and blankets a range of stories about Indian culture, society, lifestyle and spiritual mysticism. The portal invites you to lose yourself in a journey through the fascinating lanes of the country, which reflect its numerous national traits, such as art, national identity elements, cultural extravaganza, and so on. Living up to its name, this portal houses information on all the elements that go on to shape this splendid nation called India, and is an enlightenment zone for anyone who wants to know all about this spiritual country. The portal takes tourists through the timeless mystery and beauty of India. Always warm and inviting, a place of infinite variety - one that favors you with different facets of its fascination every time you visit India. Available on barter via Ormita
187. <ul><li>Dujugaad </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.dujugaad.com Online advertising in a website portal aimed primarily at the 50,000 students who attend the University of Delhi. The site focuses on: - Details and locations of all the accommodation facilities available in North Campus - All that's going on in the colleges - The best food joints around - where to eat and what to eat - Details of brokers who will show you around the best PGs and flats - Contact details of tiffinwalas, dhobis, maids, cooks and other allied service providers. This is an excellent opportunity to advertise at a low cost to the student market in Delhi. Available on barter via Ormita
188. <ul><li>EFYTimes.com </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.efytimes.com If it's news on technology you are looking for, you need to check this portal out. A very popular news portal on electronics and technology, it carries special stories on the Linux/open-source world, and interviews with leading developers, CEOs and other tech gurus. You'll find this site packed with the latest news on the Infotech industry, the renewable energy industry, gaming, science, automobile industry and telecom. Available on barter via Ormita
189. <ul><li>eleb2b.com </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.eleb2b.com This portal can be termed the 'Yellow pages' of the Indian electronics industry. You will find all the information you need about the companies in the Indian electronics industry, big or small in size. This portal will help you find buyers and suppliers, launch products and promote business. It will keep you informed about key trends, help you post stock clearance alerts as well as post requests for quotes (tenders). Available on barter via Ormita
190. <ul><li>Electronics For You </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.electronicsforu.com Electronicsforu.com is the most popular website on Electronics and Technology from India. We have more than 1 lakh users per month. The site reaches out to a loyal base of Tech Savvy consumers, Electronic professionals, Enthusiasts and Hobbyists who seek an easy and simple way to find information on Electronics, Events and Circuit diagrams. Benefits you will get on advertising with us: • Best deal with exceptional discounts. Pay much less of your advertising budget • Create an international presence • Increase exports and open new channels • Generate more revenues through sales • Continuous growth in terms of product or service awareness Available on barter via Ormita
191. <ul><li>Franchiseindia.com </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.franchiseindia.com Asia’s best and most visited franchise website has in excess of 68,855 Visits and 493,262 Page Views in a month. It generates more than 2512 unique applications daily with 00:20:37 as average time spent on website. Launched in July 1999, it serves as an online extension & an international gateway, catering to both the international & domestic market. Listed on all search engines & marketed extensively in trade events & other media in India & abroad, the site generates regular traffic of prospective business/franchise buyers. Available on barter via Ormita
192. <ul><li>Green Apple India </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.greenappleindia.com Our services determine your requirements. Our experienced business analysts work closely with our clients to determine their exact needs and desires, and complete detailed design worksheet itemizing all their requirements and potential impact on their business. • SMS Promotions / Bulk SMS • E-Mail Marketing • Web Design & Development • Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Available on barter via Ormita
193. <ul><li>Hamar Cinema </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.hamarcinema.com Hamar Cinema is an NTI Media Ltd. Publication. It is Bhojpuri Cinema's no.1 Magazine. The magazine is an amalgamation of gossips, interviews, box office collections and insight from Bhojpuri Film Industry. It also provides news about Bhojpuri TV Serials. All this is provided online in the form of e-Magazines too both in Hindi & English language. Available on barter via Ormita
194. <ul><li>Linux For You </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.linuxforu.com This portal was launched along with the launch of Linux For You magazine. Hence, like the printed version, this portal promotes the use of open source in the IT industry, and informs readers as to how companies that have adopted open source are able to get a high return on investment (RoI). Available on barter via Ormita
195. <ul><li>Market Yellow Pages </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.marketonline.in 15 years in printing & publishing, Excel Media communicates information provided and created by advertisers, content partners, software developers, publishers, marketing agents, employees, users, resellers and other third parties. We use a diverse range of information, text, photographs, designs, graphics, images, sound and video recordings, animation, content, advertisement and other materials and effects (collectively "Materials") for the search services on the Media. We are the most economical, cost effective and response oriented media. www.marketonline.in is a venture of Excel Media which serves as Yellow Pages in South Delhi. We are offering ad space in our online yellow page directory. Available on barter via Ormita
196. <ul><li>MensXP </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.mensxp.com India’s first lifestyle portal for men, MensXP.com is a leading online Men’s Magazine. Selected by many publications as one of the hottest online destinations, MensXP has cemented itself as an authoritative voice on men’s lifestyle. UPDATED DAILY: Designed to provide urban Indian men, with topics and advice they can incorporate into their daily lives. MensXP is updated daily with dozens of fresh lifestyle features. Its unique lifestyle contents keeps it’s readers coming back. Sections: Fashion, Dating, Sexuality, Work Life, Health, Grooming The MensXP reader is global, has a cosmopolitan lifestyle, seeks social ammunition to navigate through his day to day life. Our readers are purchase ready and influential amongst peers, lend to watch more movies, endorse to publications and have a metropolitan lifestyle. • 83% MALES • 29(AVG) YEARS OLD • EMPLOYED Available on barter via Ormita
197. <ul><li>Mind Worms Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.mindworm.in Mind Worms create media solutions that are creative, effective, responsible and visible. We excel in matching media plans to client needs. Our media strategies are based on detailed briefing from our clients and understanding of their target audiences. Our media plans and buys are based on a strong foundation of research and technical skills and qualitatively molded into an effective package by experienced professionals. By identifying our client’s strengths and highlighting them in the right way; by selection of right media, we always aim to make our clients' corporate identity come shining through. Everything we do for our clients – from strategy to creative to media planning fulfils our clients’ fundamental need to be recognized by their target audience as the company of choice. Available on barter via Ormita
198. <ul><li>Moonshine Media Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.cashwheelz.com Moonshine Media Private Limited (MMPL) is an India based media company, which has been incorporated with a vision and mission to provide holistic and comprehensive Marketing & Advertisement services to their clients. We specialize in conceptualizing, designing, and implementation of marketing campaigns for our clients based on their target customers, regions, and products. Available on barter via Ormita Adding New Dimension to Marketing, and Advertising Industry in India we offer: • CASHWHEELZ: Innovative marketing concept with vehicle wraps, and vinyl graphics • MOONSHINE RESEARCH: Marketing research campaigns for products & services launch • MOONSHINE PROPERTIES: Real Estate solutions for clients, both commercial as well as residential • BYAHSHAADI: Online & Offline personalized matrimonial services.
199. <ul><li>PooraProfit </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.pooraprofit.com Our site offers a fantastic market place for all shop owners and brand sellers. If you choose to join our Brand promotion program you will benefit from great per visitor conversion rates you will also benefit from stats that can be tracked directly through printed discount voucher taken from pooraprofit.com by consumer to seller. We are committed to monetize your existing traffic and increase your own business revenues through our daily business promotion program in Delhi/NCR. You can buy featured spots, Banner Advertisements or Channel Promotions on our online website aimed at consumers of retail goods. Available on barter via Ormita
200. <ul><li>Shubang Communications </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>www.shubangcommunications.com </li></ul><ul><li>Shubang has the expertise of offering full range communications services in the areas of: Broadcast & Corporate Communications, Advertising, Social Marketing, Public Affairs, New Media Initiatives, Media Relations. </li></ul><ul><li>PRACTICE AREAS : Our areas of operational expertise provide our clients with deep, focused state-of-the-art centers of excellence! This enables us to work together on greater challenges sharing knowledge, while also, applying insight to local issues. </li></ul><ul><li>We are offering : </li></ul><ul><li>Internet & Marketing Communications </li></ul><ul><li>Advertising & Brand Management </li></ul><ul><li>Online Media Exchange </li></ul><ul><li>B2B Advertising & Product Marketing </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita
201. <ul><li>Strikeone Advertising </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.strikeone.in We are in the business of wireless Led Boxes & SMS Applications and advertising. As pioneers of integrated wireless communication initiatives in the country, our hallmark is our client servicing capability is the balance of global and local brands. Our local clients keep us in tune with local market nuances, which is integral to the success of our multinational accounts. Strikeone Advertising in New Delhi, India is a one stop solution integrated company to handle your advertising requirements. You may need to design an ad for your business, print / electronic or a catalogue to showcase your products & services. We also release your advertisements in all media, ie Print / Electronic / Internet. Available on barter via Ormita
202. <ul><li>Tendersinfo.com </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.tendersinfo.com Euclid Infotech Pvt. Ltd. (EIPL) is a limited liability company, incorporated on 25th January 2000 under Indian Companies act 1956. Under the brand of TendersInfo, EIPL is a pioneer in the field of providing Tenders and Contracts Information and Bidding Consultancy in the public procurement domain. About TendersInfo: • It is a leading infomediary and consulting company in the Public Procurement Domain. • It has Associates in 50 countries and branch offices in 7 cities in India. • It caters to 5000+ customers ranging from Fortune 500 companies to small firms around the world. EIPL is a pioneer in the field of providing Tenders and Contracts Information and Bidding Consultancy in the public procurement domain. Available on barter via Ormita
203. <ul><li>The India Inc. </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita Website: www.theindiainc.com We are India based company. Google Inc. certified us as certified Google ad words professional. We are also an ISO 9001:2008 company, certified by JAS-ANZ, which is the government-appointed accreditation body for Australia and New Zealand. Besides these, we are also registered with Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India and DGFT, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. We have passed through various phases of business such as: • Website Designing • Server Space Hosting • Domain Name Registration • Search Engine Optimization • Internet Marketing • Lead Generation • Google Ad words Campaign Management • Yahoo & MSN PPC Campaign Management
204. <ul><li>Trade India.Com </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita Website: www.tradeindia.com Infocom Network Ltd. is an ISO 9001: 2000 certified company, conceptualized in 1996 and it has created a niche as India's largest online B2B e-marketplace, offering comprehensive business solutions to the global EXIM community through its wide array of online services, directory services and facilitation of trade promotional events. Our portal is an ideal forum for buyers and sellers across the globe to interact and conduct business smoothly and effectively. With an unmatched expertise in data acquisition and online promotion, Tradeindia subsumes a huge number of company profiles and product catalogs under 1,533 different product categories and sub-categories. It is well promoted on all major search engines and receives an average of 20.5 million hits per month . Tradeindia is maintained and promoted by INFOCOM NETWORK LTD. Today we have reached a database of 15, 13687 registered users, and the company is growing on a great scale with a considerable amount of new users joining/registering everyday.
205. PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRMS
206. <ul><li>Approach Communications </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>www.approachcom.com </li></ul><ul><li>Approach Communications is a full service PR & Integrated Marketing Communications Agency providing total integrated marketing communications services like Public Relations and other communication tools, delivering results oriented programs that support corporate goals. Our broad umbrella of services covers integrated communications needs of Corporate, Organizations as well as individuals. </li></ul><ul><li>Image management </li></ul><ul><li>Media relations </li></ul><ul><li>Corporate communications </li></ul><ul><li>Product launches </li></ul><ul><li>Event management & promotions </li></ul><ul><li>Content creation </li></ul><ul><li>Rural communications </li></ul><ul><li>Press conferences </li></ul><ul><li>Press release dissemination </li></ul><ul><li>Political PR </li></ul><ul><li>Online PR and Digital marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Editorial services </li></ul><ul><li>Crisis Management </li></ul><ul><li>Strategic Planning </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita
207. <ul><li>Avian Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.avian-media.com Avian Media develops and customizes your messaging for different target groups within the media, they differ in their information needs and requirements and respond to a customized approach based on their profiles, interests and types of media. We provide a full press office service that includes writing, researching and placing press releases, opinion pieces and case studies, feature tracking and on-line media relations and a dedicated website for the media. We coordinate with your international press offices to ensure that the messaging in local markets is in sync with the global messaging and timing. Available on barter via Ormita
208. <ul><li>Comnet Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.comnetmedia.co.in We offer the perfect blend of intelligence, innovation, imagination and efficiency, providing tailor made solutions in close consultation with our clients. We understand that every client has different work cultures, priorities and objectives, for which we map out a communication plan which is then put into place to achieve those goals. Our services highlight proven capabilities in the areas of Issue Management, Crisis Management, Investor Relations and Corporate Communications. Branch Offices in: • New Delhi • Kolkatta • Chennai • Bangalore • Hyderabad • Cochin • Lucknow • Ahmedabad Available on barter via Ormita
209. <ul><li>Glamorous India </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.glamorousindia.com Glamorous India Advertising Agency is among the established advertising agencies in Delhi with several years of experience in offering a comprehensive array of world class advertising services in Delhi. We are among the renowned advertising agencies in Delhi with specialization in the domains of full-service advertising and marketing communication. We offer: • Ad Films • Company Presentation • PR & Events • Fashion Shows • Models Video Folio • Media Production • Post-Production • Web Solution Available on barter via Ormita
210. <ul><li>Greycell Marcom Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.greycellworld.com Greycell Communication, a sister concern of renowned Noida Ad Agency is a company combining three core disciplines events, marketing & PR. It’s a mix that not only makes us unique, but highly effective. At Greycell, one size definitely does not fit all; each campaign is bespoke and each is managed by a dedicated, hands- on team. The company philosophy combines cost effective practically with honest advice and creativity to ensure our services meet your objectives, on time and to budget. Greycell promise is a planned, disciplined & professional approach to all events, marketing and PR needs. We are a well known ad agency in Noida, have presence at the prime locations of the city & we are providing: • Outdoor Hoarding • Print Media • Digital & Electronic Media • Tickets for any event organized by Greycell Marcom Available on barter via Ormita
211. <ul><li>Mabbit Communications </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.mabbitindia.com Mabbit communications ensures creation of effective pr strategies aimed at image building in the market to achieve business goals. It is only after a vigorous market research and analysis, clear defining of company’s objectives and identifying its people both internal and external. We derive a complete set of strategies for a PR campaign and make the best choice for the most apt strategy or tactics to meet the objectives of our client. Available on barter via Ormita
212. <ul><li>Marksman Technologies Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.marksmantech.com Marksman Technologies is a global provider of IT services and end-to-end solutions designed to help clients improve their competitiveness and efficiency. Marksman prime focus on solutions and services includes outsourcing, system integration and application development, software and consulting, and quality assurance and training in e learning segment. • Application Software Development • Custom Application Solutions • Web based Application Solutions • e-Commerce Solutions, e-Governance Solutions • Mobile Solutions • ERP Solutions / CRM Solutions / SCM Solutions • e-Learning, e-Learning Custom Solutions, e-Learning Program Creations, e-Learning Product Development • SCORMS Course Development Marksman Products: • Buzz Board (Web Conferencing, Web meeting, Distance Education) • IT Consultation • Facebook / Google application Available on barter via Ormita
213. <ul><li>Mediavision Infotainment Co. </li></ul>www.ormita.com http://mediavision.home.tripod.com Media - Newspapers and broadcasting as conveying information to public. Vision - Imaginations/ Concept planning execution of promotional strategies i.e. creating Visibility. Infotainment -Combination of two words i.e. Information Entertainment. We can provide you: • PR Solutions • Media Planning & Buying • Strategic Management • Event conceptualization & Management Available on barter via Ormita
214. <ul><li>Mind Worms Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.mindworm.in We are in the business of building business. A dedicated in-house website design & management division of Mind Worms delivering a complete and comprehensive web-marketing solution for your organization. We Provide you integrated, strategic Business Media plans in: Advertising: We expert in developing Creative Advertising & Design Solutions to a considered and defined proposition, for execution across multi- media. Creation and production of all advertising materials undertaken by Mind Worms and our associated partners (where appropriate), including Press advertising, TV/Cinema and Radio commercial production, Outdoor, Ambient, including Brochure/Literature design. We are offering Radio, TV, Outdoor & Internet Campaign at one doorstep We don’t Innovate, We Create it. Available on barter via Ormita
215. <ul><li>Moonshine Media Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.cashwheelz.com Moonshine Media Private Limited (MMPL) is an India based media company, which has been incorporated with a vision and mission to provide holistic and comprehensive Marketing & Advertisement services to their clients. We specialize in conceptualizing, designing, and implementation of marketing campaigns for our clients based on their target customers, regions, and products. Available on barter via Ormita Adding New Dimension to Marketing, and Advertising Industry in India we offer: • CASHWHEELZ: Innovative marketing concept with vehicle wraps, and vinyl graphics • MOONSHINE RESEARCH: Marketing research campaigns for products & services launch • MOONSHINE PROPERTIES: Real Estate solutions for clients, both commercial as well as residential • BYAHSHAADI: Online & Offline personalized matrimonial services.
216. <ul><li>Prabhatam Advertising Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.prabhatamgroup.com As India´s only multimedia advertising house having print, electronic, outdoor and internet media under one roof, Prabhatam Advertising offers complete communication and media solution to its host of prestigious public and private sector clients. Prabhatam has an exclusive Public Relations and Corporate Image Management Division to handle all kinds of Press conferences, Press Briefs, Media Relations besides the arduous and challenging task of media image building for the toughest of assignments. Our in-house talent pool of communication experts from print, electronic and outdoor media offers 360 degrees media solutions from conceptualization to brand strategy. Be it Creative, Media, Business Development or Account Planning, our various departments are the brain behind carving a winning Brand Identity Available on barter via Ormita
217. <ul><li>Regional Public Relations </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.regionalpr.in AT RPR we align our PR strategy with your organization's core business strategy. Our entire PR effort is tuned to deliver quantifiable results. As a full service Regional PR agency we are passionate about taking ideas forward and transforming a clients business. The company offers the added convenience of complete range of PR services, in the states of Hindi heartland primarily – Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana, J&K, Himachal Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar, Jharkhand and NCR Cities (Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida) through our centralized network. RPR is a surefire gateway to ensure the regular and repetitive Positive Editorial Visibility of your desired messages in print / electronic media in the cities beyond metros, in a most cost effective way through the most sought for, the most powerful and the most credible mode of communications in the world. RPR helps you harness the VAST untapped market potential the urban, semi-urban and rural areas offer, thereby enhancing your bottom lines. Available on barter via Ormita
218. <ul><li>Resonance Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>www.dmasich.com </li></ul><ul><li>We don't just pass on the message to the audience on behalf of our clients, we get deep into the medium to do it better and at a lower cost. For this, Resonance Media has specialised subsets with individual capabilities that function as a tight unit to achieve the desired result. </li></ul><ul><li>SERVICES </li></ul><ul><li>Media Relations and Publicity (Consumer Press and Trade) </li></ul><ul><li>News Releases </li></ul><ul><li>Employee Communications </li></ul><ul><li>Customer Communications </li></ul><ul><li>Crisis Communications & Issues Management </li></ul><ul><li>Special Events and Promotions (e.g. Grand Openings, sponsorships) </li></ul><ul><li>Investor Communications </li></ul><ul><li>Annual Reports </li></ul><ul><li>Media Training </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita
219. <ul><li>Shubang Communications </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>www.shubangcommunications.com </li></ul><ul><li>Shubang has the expertise of offering full range communications services in the areas of: Broadcast & Corporate Communications, Advertising, Social Marketing, Public Affairs, New Media Initiatives, Media Relations. </li></ul><ul><li>PRACTICE AREAS : Our areas of operational expertise provide our clients with deep, focused state-of-the-art centers of excellence! This enables us to work together on greater challenges sharing knowledge, while also, applying insight to local issues. </li></ul><ul><li>AREAS OF SPECIALTY : </li></ul><ul><li>Broadcast & Corporate Communications </li></ul><ul><li>Internet & Marketing Communications </li></ul><ul><li>Advertising & Brand Management </li></ul><ul><li>New Media Initiatives </li></ul><ul><li>Media Relations </li></ul><ul><li>Online Media Exchange </li></ul><ul><li>B2B Advertising & Product Marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Corporate Social Responsibility </li></ul>Available on barter via Ormita
220. Digital Media
221. www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita
222. <ul><li>Cinemedia (P) Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.ouseph.com Cinemedia Private Limited is a privately held enterprise having its headquarters in Delhi, India. Our business is the marketing of Cinema Advertising, with a nation-wide network, which offers advertisers over 8000 cinemas covering every major city and region in the country ( primarily PVR, M2K, Spice, DT Cinemas etc ). ON SCREEN ADVERTISING lets you speak to the nations most captive audiences. With wall -to wall screens, state -of- the- art sound systems, and locations where the movies patrons live, work and shop. With three ads equally spaced throughout the program, you will have three opportunities to show products or services and target different audiences. PRE-SHOW ADVERTISING FILM: With pre-show ads, your spot will be seen in full motion, larger than life, in a captive environment- delivering recall nearly four times television. Your ads are shown in 60 seconds ad-films & 20 seconds slide on films. INTERMISSION SLIDE SHOW: We take your message, place it in an entertaining program on big screen, netting next day recall of 62%. Rest assured no one in the audience is snoozing through this slide presentation. The intermission slide show categorization is of 5 seconds slide show & 15 seconds audio slide show. Available on barter via Ormita
223. <ul><li>Digital Signage Networks (P) Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.dsnglobal.com Digital Signage Networks is a Pioneer of the interactive digital poster concept in India. Founded in March 2007, DNS is headed by 27 year old twin brothers Gaurang and Devang Shah. They have managed to crave a niche for their company by rolling out over 1400 panels across Mumbai's western and Central Railways, Cafe Coffee Day and McDonald's across 22 cities. DNS commands a strong leadership status in the Indian DOOH market, targeting over 10 Cr consumers every month. Available on barter via Ormita
224. <ul><li>Live Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.livemedia.in LiveMedia is a “Captive Audience Network” of LCD Screens, strategically placed in Captive environments such as Restaurants, Corporate Offices, BPO's, Gyms, Salons, Hospitals etc. where people of identifiable demographics congregate. The Screens show entertainment and information oriented content / snippets, thereby engaging and entertaining the audience and providing an effective platform for Advertisers to reach out to their target Customers. Available on barter via Ormita
225. WEBSITE DESIGN
226. <ul><li>4D’s </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.4ds.in We are dedicated to giving your online business an edge over your competition and our vast experience in the fields of e-commerce, search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), online marketing, and software development allows us to deliver premium services in the most time and cost effective manner. • E-Business Solutions • Website Design • Search Engine Promotion • Real Estate Advertising – 4D Reality Tours The two major reasons for having a virtual tour implemented on websites are, to save time, and to sell more. And the advantages:- a) Virtual tours free up time of both, the buyer and the seller by reducing the personal walk through. b) Clients who have inculcated these virtual tours have achieved up to 60% higher sales rates. c) This would be the fastest and smartest technique and objectively not time bound. Available on barter via Ormita
227. <ul><li>AP Itechnosoft Systems Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.itechnosoft.in AP Itechnosoft is a leading IT solution provider for web site design and Ecommerce web development organization dedicated to provide web based solutions to small and medium sized business applications. The Company has been promoted by some highly experienced Professionals dedicated to provide total IT solution under one roof. It possesses not only the latest technology gadgets but also the most knowledgeable and experience hands to offer most user friendly customized solutions. AP Itechnosoft provides high quality on site services for Software Development and the end users on a broad range of hardware & software platforms and latest technologies. Available on barter via Ormita
228. <ul><li>Be Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd . </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.bessnet.com BE Software Solutions is one of the leading IT solutions providers in India. We are fully committed to integrating customer driven quality standards with superior innovation. Our abiding endeavor is to provide customized software solutions to suit all your business requirements and with the best returns on investment. Our comprehensive portfolio of products and services includes, but is not limited to, website development, software solutions, and search engine marketing services, amongst others. All our processes are geared towards producing the best products and services in terms of quality, functionality, and affordability. Available on barter via Ormita
229. <ul><li>bFactor Technologies Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.bfactor.in At bFACTOR, we provide exclusive web services & software services at competitive price. With our vast experience in web service segment, we try to create an ideal balance between input (investment of customer) and output (business generation) of your web address (domain). However, many of our existing clients and general customers have asked us the reason behind our economical and premium services. Essentially, we save costs on server rental, as we have our own servers. By using a large number of servers, we are able to maintain high uptime and are able to provide unlimited web space and bandwidth to our clients, thus resulting in best services in terms of costs and efficiency both. Available on barter via Ormita
230. <ul><li>CAD & Software Designers </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.cadsoft.com Specialists in: - Website Development - Database Application Development - E-Commerce Solutions - B2B & B2C Portal Development - Security System / Secure Transaction Solutions - Search Engine Optimization - Software Development - E-Mailing Solutions - Graphic Designing Available on barter via Ormita
231. <ul><li>Communique Solutions </li></ul>www.ormita.com Impactful, interactive and motivating... Good web design and web development leads the prospect through a sequence of thought that results in the action you require. You may have noticed how much websites have changed in the last five years. They are now much more interactive and intuitive. They are less a static brochure and more of a living sales tool that reacts to input from the customer. Your website should also act as a prospect qualification tool with high levels of functionality; for instance, as a merchandising channel. Communique Solutions understands what is involved in developing such a presence online. Available on barter via Ormita
232. <ul><li>Hiring Call </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.ibsdelhi.com Hiring Call is a web-designing & web-portal solution, who designs innovative designs. We are offering a complete solution for Brand Promotion through: • Search Engine Optimization • Customized ERP & CRM • PHP • NET • VTS • Joomla And anything related to internet Available on barter via Ormita
233. <ul><li>ILLUSTRA Design </li></ul>www.ormita.com Website: www.illustra.in ILLUSTRA , the reputed name, is a web hosting and development service provider. The proficient team of designers and programmers working with us has analyzed the web standards that influence the target audience to pay visits and return visits to ensure that our client’s business enjoy great online marketing benefits. Right from laying out the website design, to assigning and approving the domain name, everything is just perfectly dealt by the superbly talented ILLUSTRA team. • First step that deals with the website development is the key step that lays the foundation of how the website is going to turn out ultimately. • Further is the website designed and creative service that deals with complete outlook and designing of whatever has been programmed. • Once the product is all ready to make public, it is important that it should come handy when searched on search engines by putting relative, befitting and popular keywords. ILLUSTRA web services as majors comprise of internet marketing and strategic services that stand as an obvious demand of clients. Available on barter via Ormita
234. <ul><li>India InfoTech </li></ul>www.ormita.com India Infotech provides innovative website design & development services and progressive marketing tools to make website management fast and simple, while improving visibility and search rankings, converting visitors into customers, and reducing costs. Our years of experience and passion ensure that when you partner with India Infotech on a custom web design project, you'll get a perfect site and a stronger business. All of our custom websites are designed with these essential features in mind: • A clean and user-friendly interface • Relevant and focused information • Easy-to-read content layouts • Cross-browser compatibility • Intuitive navigation • Use of the most current web standards and practices An example of our work can be found at: www.indiasaddles.in Available on barter via Ormita
235. <ul><li>Iris Websoft Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita www.iriswebsoft.com Iris Websoft offers affordable domain name and hosting packages; our designed or redesigned sites are optimized for the search engines as standard and submitted to all the major and local search engines. We design websites according to search engines need as we know what search engines look in a website. You will enjoy unparalleled personalized customer service during the process of designing and development because we will assign a dedicated employee of ours, who will keep you up-to-date with the latest updates on your Project and help solve any queries. Our existing client relationships have allowed us to build a track record of continually meeting the stated deadlines and target achievements.
236. <ul><li>Jokers Technologies Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.jokersindia.com Jokers Technologies, is one of the leading players in the field of “Designing” and various business solutions. Services Offered on barter: • Website Designing/Profile Making • Creative Designing • Graphic Designing • Film Production • Logo Designing • Brand Promotion • Brochure Designing/Catalog Designing • Packaging Designing • Flash & Web Solutions • Book, CD and Magazine Designing Available on barter via Ormita
237. <ul><li>MensaGlare </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.mensaglare.com MensaGlare provides a wide range of diverse customized services to our clients like: • Software Development • Website Development • E-Commerce Website • Website Designs • Computer Education • Indoor/Outdoor Advertising: Custom Sign Boards, Back Lit Signs, Front Lit Signs, Demo Tents, Banner Stands, Scrollers, Cutouts, Plastic Mold Signage, Events & Trade Shows • Graphic Designs & Printing: Catalogs, Brochures, Calendars, Packaging, Magazines, Identity Packages, Labels & Tags, Logo Designs • Flash Websites, Flash Presentations, Flash Headers There's basically no project too small or too large that we can not handle, and the greatest part of our diverse services is that we can supply you with a complete business solution. Available on barter via Ormita
238. <ul><li>Mind Worms Media </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.mindworm.in We are in the business of building business. A dedicated in-house website design & management division of Mind Worms delivering a complete and comprehensive web-marketing solution for your organization. Through our services you will get: • Integrated & accessible website design development & management • 24/7/365 Website hosting & domain management • Expert organic Search Engine Optimization & Promotion management • Intelligent Search Engine Marketing Management including Google & Yahoo Pay-Per-Click • Fully Interactive Website Development including 3D ‘virtual’ & ‘real’ imaging • Transparent & Understandable client communication • Flexible and client focused website development assistance at every stage • Cost effective website content management solutions, giving you access to update your own website. Creative development incorporating fully computerized studio and administration facilities. Design teams expert in literature, design and artwork generation. We don’t Innovate, We Create it. Available on barter via Ormita
239. <ul><li>Miracle Creations </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.miraclecreations.in Miracle Creations is an advertising agency dedicated to creating, planning and handling advertising for its clients. We provide all graphic designing, web designing and Flash animation solution for creating their brand and corporate identity. We help them realize the full potential of their brands through fresh ideas and creativity that are consistent with the brand's image and identity. Our services primarily are for: • Graphic Solution • Web Solution • Flash Solution Available on barter via Ormita
240. <ul><li>Protech Systems Pvt. Ltd. </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.aprotech.com PROTECH SYSTEMS PVT. LTD. is a leading provider of IT solutions for various sectors. We have been providing IT solutions for last 21 years now. Our technology integrates the application into database backend seamlessly using Native or ODBC connectivity. We also offer solutions on MetaFrame technology to have minimal investment on hardware, networking and easy maintainability of applications and databases. We undertake web projects for all industries and sectors. Our applications cater to: • Hospitals • Diagnostic Centers (Path Labs and Imaging Centers) • Pharmacies • Office Automation • Manufacturers • NGOs Available on barter via Ormita
241. <ul><li>Smart Web Solutions </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.smartweb.in Our team at Smartweb Solutions understands, conceptualizes, executes and implements your web identity. Whatever be the nature of your business and however small or big you might be is size, operations and activities; we just have the expertise, tools and insight to design your website. After understanding your needs we come up with the right web site structure which promises to work the best for you. Each web design is a masterpiece in itself; 100% original and effective. We are at ease in any kind of website design requirement; static, dynamic or a mix. Right from form submissions to complex database based websites, we have it all under one roof for you. Needless to mention you get the fastest turn around time for your deadlines. Our web design solutions include Complete Site Design from Scratch, Redesign of your existing website, Error correction in your website, New Sections in your current website, Complete revamp of your present website with old / new content and Daily site content maintenance. Available on barter via Ormita
242. <ul><li>The India Inc. </li></ul>www.ormita.com Available on barter via Ormita Website: www.theindiainc.com We are India based company. Google Inc. certified us as certified Google ad words professional. We are also an ISO 9001:2008 company, certified by JAS-ANZ, which is the government-appointed accreditation body for Australia and New Zealand. Besides these, we are also registered with Ministry of Information Technology, Government of India and DGFT, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India. We have passed through various phases of business such as: • Website Designing • Server Space Hosting • Domain Name Registration • Search Engine Optimization • Internet Marketing • Lead Generation • Google Ad words Campaign Management • Yahoo & MSN PPC Campaign Management
243. <ul><li>Web Host Nucleus </li></ul>www.ormita.com www.webhostnucleus.com The company has a sole motto of "client satisfaction"... This is what we have in our mind always since the commencement of the company. Our services are highly reliable and have quick response time in terms of customer support. The major mantra of our success is that we always keep ourselves updated with the dynamically changing needs of technology and we upgrade our products as per the current market trend keeping in mind the future possibility for our clients. Our major driving force is to retain the existing customer by our high quality services and add on our client base by serving them with their business requirements. We provide a wide variety of web hosting packages on Linux, Windows and Java servers to cater the needs of any size of the company. Our products benefits both to End Users and Resellers. We provide end-to-end automation to Domain Resellers, Web Hosters, Web Designers, and other Web Service Companies at the most competitive prices. Our Product Portfolio and Services alone can fulfills a small as well as a large company web service needs. Available on barter via Ormita
246. <ul><li>Part of a Global Commerce System </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><ul><li>Founded and operated by Economists </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>A network spanning 52 countries </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Selective membership </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>We operate our own global telecommunications & IT infrastructure </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>24 hours a day, 7 days a week global operations </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Independent professional Board of Advisors </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Committed to an environmentally sound, socially responsible future </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Mobilises local assets and protects communities </li></ul></ul>
247. <ul><li>Our Global Leadership Team </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><li>Daniel Evans </li></ul><ul><li>Experienced CEO & Senior Economist </li></ul><ul><li>Founder and former CEO of XO Limited, one of the largest providers of software for the barter exchange industry. </li></ul><ul><li>American Economics Association </li></ul><ul><li>Canadian Economics Association </li></ul><ul><li>Commonwealth Association of Public Administrators </li></ul><ul><li>Economic Society of Australia </li></ul><ul><li>Internet Society </li></ul><ul><li>Midwest Economics Association </li></ul><ul><li>New Zealand Law & Economics Association </li></ul><ul><li>Kidney Foundation </li></ul><ul><li>James (Jim) Gielarowski </li></ul><ul><li>Experienced CEO & Business Leader </li></ul><ul><li>Founder and former CEO of Pittsburgh Trade Alliance, one of the largest independent barter companies in North America. </li></ul><ul><li>American Economics Association </li></ul><ul><li>EcoMod </li></ul><ul><li>Freelancers Union </li></ul><ul><li>Internet Society </li></ul><ul><li>Kidney Foundation </li></ul><ul><li>The Association of Maintenance Professionals </li></ul><ul><ul><li>Global Experience </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Seasoned Business Professionals </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Economists, Lawyers & Technologists </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Real-World Knowledge </li></ul></ul>Chris Cook Former director of the International Petroleum Exchange & originator of the Iranian Oil Bourse Project. Lynnea Bylund Founder of Catalyst House. Founder of AdMax. Venture capitalist. Nationally recognized spokeswomen. Marc Gauvin Founder of NetPortedItems S.L, creator of the DigitalShadowCaster technology. Serves as DMP Chair of Requirements and on Board of Directors. Xi Sun Masters in Economics and Law. Founder of Beijing Barter International. Organizer of the International Forum of Community Economic & Credit Systems. Sjaak Adriaanse Computer scientist and mathematician. Involved in several community currency projects. Maintains over 400 complimentary currency links. Chris Lindstrom Founding member of Berkshares and author on barter and community currencies. Advisor to E.F. Schumacher Foundation.
249. <ul><li>A Performance Based Business </li></ul>www.ormita.com <ul><ul><li>No joining fee </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Why should you pay to join if you haven’t yet been delivered anything? </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>No monthly or annual fees </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>We believe that we are a service provider – and that members should only pay when we actually deliver what we offer. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>No fees until we meet a businesses needs </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>We work to offset a businesses current and planned expenses and only charge once we find the things they need. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>Low transaction fees </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>We charge a low 7% fee in cash. This fee is waived when you buy certain products and services. </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>No interest on credit lines </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>NO INFLATION </li></ul></ul><ul><ul><li>We don’t buy on barter – we are a service organisation. We also don’t warehouse. We offer real-world prices, honest membership criteria. </li></ul></ul>