December Wine & Web: Google Analytics for People Who Hate Math
Segmentation, Campaigns and
Amazing Google Analytics wisdom
for people who hate math!!!
stare… into… the… abyss
What you’re going
to learn today:
1. How to connect all your inbound
and outbound channels to GA
2. To learn where your best (not
most) traffic is coming from
3. How to determine if that marketing
was worth it
What did we learn?
1. How to connect all your channels to GA
Google URL Builder
2. To learn where your best traffic is coming from
Goals by segment
3. How to determine if that campaign was worth it
Goals by campaign
Hi! I’m James Ellis!
but you might as well call me SaltLab
saltlab: @ | www | gmail
You should come!
Thanks for coming!
Thanks to Amanda and Orbit for inviting me onstage to
make a fool of myself in front of all of you.
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
and ask for my book “Google
Analytics for Small Business.”
It’s yours free. Tell your friends.
No, I can’t believe it, either.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.