2. IP-based Communication Services
• The GSMA Network 2020 Programme is helping mobile operators
towards an all-IP future
• IP-based network solutions are the only way of providing the flexibility
and innovation to meet customer needs and helping maintain operator
relevance and revenue.
• The IP-based rich communication platform - RCS, allows mobile
operators to deliver enriched video, messaging and all-IP communication
to Consumer and Enterprise customers.
• Find out how operators can monetise their services for a Contact centre
• Switching from a voice only to multi-channel contact services gives
operators the opportunity to increase revenue and margin by delivering
enriched call centre capabilities
3. Orange Contact centre
• The Orange Contact Centre demonstration highlights how
a consumer using his/her smartphone interacts with the
airlines to change his/her return ticket.
• He/she uses RCS integrated services to select interactive
chat response and engages a live conversation with a
customer support agent to get a new boarding pass.
• The experience is simple, fast, seamless and strengthens
overall customer satisfaction.
RCS Network-API GW
4. Pauline starts an IM contact to the AirFly customer
5. The agent receives Pauline’s request
6. Pauline simply chats her travel needs
7. the agent checks available flights
8. the agent checks available flights
9. the agent provides Pauline with the flight options
10. the agent generates the e-ticket
11. the agent generates the e-ticket
12. the agent prepares the e-ticket for sending
13. a joyn file transfer is initiated
14. the joyn file transfer is completed
15. pauline easily checks her flight ticket
16. the agent asks if more assistance is needed
17. the agent asks Pauline if more assistance is
18. the agent closes the chat session
19. the agent is available for a new session
20. Find out more visit
about joyn APIs please visit