IP-based Communication Services
• The GSMA Network 2020 Programme is helping mobile operators
towards an all-IP future
• IP-based network solutions are the only way of providing the flexibility
and innovation to meet customer needs and helping maintain operator
relevance and revenue.
• The IP-based rich communication platform - RCS, allows mobile
operators to deliver enriched video, messaging and all-IP communication
to Consumer and Enterprise customers.
• Find out how operators can monetise their services for a Contact centre
• Switching from a voice only to multi-channel contact services gives
operators the opportunity to increase revenue and margin by delivering
enriched call centre capabilities
Orange Contact centre
• The Orange Contact Centre demonstration highlights how
a consumer using his/her smartphone interacts with the
airlines to change his/her return ticket.
• He/she uses RCS integrated services to select interactive
chat response and engages a live conversation with a
customer support agent to get a new boarding pass.
• The experience is simple, fast, seamless and strengthens
overall customer satisfaction.
RCS Network-API GW
Pauline starts an IM contact to the AirFly customer