• Measuring Kernel Throughput on BG/P with the Plan 9 Research Operating System; Ron Minnich, John
Floren, Aki Nyrhinen. IWP9; October 2009.
• Using Currying and Process-Private System Calls to Break the One-Microsecond System
Call Barrier; Ronald G. Minnich, John Floren, Jim Mckie. IWP9; October 2009.
• Uniﬁed Execution Model for Cloud Computing; Eric Van Hensbergen, Noah Evans, Phillip
Stanley-Marbell. LADIS 2009; October 2009.
• XCPU2: Distributed Seamless Desktop Extension; Eric Van Hensbergen, Latchesar
Ionkov. IEEE Clusters 2009; September 2009.
• Experiences with Hybrid Clusters; Eric Van Hensbergen and Damir Jamsek. PPAC
Workshop; September 2009.
• PUSH, a DISC Shell; Eric Van Hensbergen, Noah Evans. To Appear in the Proceedings
of the Principles of Distributed Computing Conference; August 2009.
• Service Oriented File Systems; Eric Van Hensbergen, Noah Evans, Phillip Stanley-
Marbell. IBM Research Report (RC24788), June 2009
• Experiences Porting the Plan 9 Research Operating System to the IBM Blue Gene
Supercomputers; Ron Minnich, Jim McKie. Proceedings of the International Conference
on Supercomputing (ISC); June 2009.
Friday, December 4, 2009
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.