2. Step- - 1 Step 1Login & Manage Your Application
3. Step – 2 Step -2 Add NewApplication
4. Step - 3 Encryption selectionMost of us will click “no” but if you’re not sure click here for more info on exportcompliance.
5. Step - 4Enter New Application Data
6. • Describe to consumers what your app is Description all about. • iPhone Only, iPhone/iPod Touch (2nd Device Generation), iPhone/iPod TouchRequirements • choose for the primary category the group that best describes where your Primary Category app should live.
7. • To use this selection as a fallback for yourSecondary second best category fit. Category • Important when you begin uploadingVersion revisions or new versions of your app.Number • Needs to be a “unique numerical SKU identifier” for your app.Number
8. • Choose perfect keywords relatedKeywords your app • Create perfect url, Point them somewhere that feels like there’s aApplication URL human present. • To provide information & support to app Support users. URL
9. • Apple will contact you if there are any issues with your app.Support Email Address • I always leave it blank. Demo Account
10. Step – 5 Rating
11. Step – 6Upload and submit iPhone App Large 512 x 512 IconUpload the zipped displayed in the iTunesbinary for the app StorePrimary Screenshot Additional Screenshots
12. Step - 7Availability Date and Pricing Set your avail Decide App date Price App Store Selection
13. Step – 8Localization
14. If you completed the process along with me,then you’ve taken a huge step by becoming an official iOS Developer – Congratulations!
15. We also give youcomplete support tohelp you upload yourmobile app to the appstore. www.openxcell.com