OpenText Content Intelligence bundles ActiveView and WebReports tools, as well as a complete set of instantly-deployable and easily modifiable prebuilt reports, workflows, and applications via the Report Pack, to make it easy for organizations to optimize the business user experience, drive adoption, and tailor applications to suit specific requirements of their Content Server deployment.
• Improve user adoption by making OpenText Content Server look and feel the way your business users want it to
• Limit or eliminate training costs by making it easy for users to work with your ECM system
• Easily develop and deploy applications tailored for your organization’s specific needs without outsourcing or the need for specialized development resources
• Make sure that consistent metadata is available and applied so that users can find what they need, when they need it and ensure the reliability of reports and dashboards
• Build role-specific dashboards and automated content reports to avoid the need for users to burden IT with requests or learn how to create reports on their own
• Lower TCO and improve ROI by making OpenText Content Suite a natural extension of the way that business users create and interact with enterprise content
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.