8. 8Travel• In general, visitors to Hong Kong must have a passport that is valid for at leastone month after stay. You do NOT need a Visa.• Flights from SFO -> HKG average 1,000 – 1,400 USD
9. 9Hotel options 140-300 USD, avg 200 USD
10. 10Format- Planning to support simultaneous translation English/Mandarin in the generalsession- Possible language-specific, half-day tracks in the breakout sessions (notranslation, organized by APAC user groups)Tuesday Wednesday Thursday FridayGeneral SessionExpo HallBreakout Sessions/WorkshopsDesign Summit
11. 11Registration• Planning for 4000-5000 attendees• 2000-2500 “Full Access passes” (Tuesday – Friday)- Includes ATCs and speakers who will receive free registration codes- Access to general session track- Access to breakout tracks and Design Summit- Receive the Summit giveaway- Meals & snacks for four days• 2000-2500 “General Session Only passes” (Tues & Weds Only)- Access to general session track, runs all day Tuesday & Wednesday- Access to Expo Hall- Meals & snacks for two days
12. 12Sponsors• Posting prospectus by May 17• Same process – posting executable contract via echosign withsponsorships sold on first come, first serve basis – also determinesorder to choose booth location and demo theater time• Planning to post executable contract the week of June 17 (willannounce date/time once fixed)• Sponsor tiers:• Headline: 150K USD (4 available)• Premier: 75K USD (8 available)• Event: 20K USD (20 available)• Startup: 7.5K USD (20 available)
13. 13Industry & Regional Events‣ OpenStack DACH (Berlin) 5/24, Israel (Tel-Aviv) 5/27 and CEE(Budapest) 5/29 Days‣ CeBIT Australia, May 28-30: Tristan/Aptira organizing OpenStackbooth with local volunteers‣ Cloud Expo East, June 10-13: Looking for volunteers to staff10x10 OpenStack booth! Organizing expo hall passport and“OpenStack to the Core” signs‣ HostingCon, June 17-19: Volunteers helping staff 10x10 booth‣ Structure, June 19-20: OpenStack booth and workshop‣ OSCON, July 22-26: Big plans to celebrate third anniversary, jointhe OpenStack Pavilion and evening event 7/24‣ LinuxCon Cloud Open, Sept 16-18: OpenStack keynote, sponsoringbooth‣ Structure EU, Sept 18-19: Looking for enterprise user/customerto speak!Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions
14. 14Additional Calls to Action‣ Next OpenStack Update, June 7 – Please submit any news orupdates to email@example.com‣ Looking for PR/AR and translations support in Hong Kong if youhave recommendations‣ Coordinating effort to celebrate third anniversary at OSCON,possibly global celebrations, more details coming soon
15. 15Hong Kong Summit Recap‣ November 5–8, 2013‣ Asia World Expo + SkyCity Marriott‣ Passport, but no Visa required to travel for most countries‣ Sponsorship prospectus coming this week, and you can startsigning up June 18‣ Registration and call for speakers coming in June‣ Book travel early!