Point-of-Sale Marketing Management for Beverage Distributors - OnTrak Software
by OnTrak Software on Jan 31, 2013
- 18,675 views
OnTrak Software is a technology company that develops web-based software solutions for the beverage industry. Our software products help wholesale beer, wine and spirits distributors order, track, ...
OnTrak Software is a technology company that develops web-based software solutions for the beverage industry. Our software products help wholesale beer, wine and spirits distributors order, track, measure and manage their point-of-sale (POS) and point-of-purchase (POP) marketing campaigns and materials including: printed signs, permanent displays, beverage menus and beverage samples.
Beverage distributors tell us they face three top challenges when it comes to managing and controlling their POS/POP marketing process.
1. Marketing expenses are out of control. Since their current process is often a manual one, there are lots of errors and reworks, and limited control and accountability across the process
2. There are marketing co-op dollars available from suppliers to offset distributor costs, but there is no quick and accurate way to report back to suppliers in order to qualify for the maximum recovery
3. Distributors lack information for making better POS/POP business decisions. They are unable to track, measure and manage their marketing process and determine that they received a good ROI
This presentation outlines OnTrak’s approach to addressing these challenges.
There are three reasons distributors choose OnTrak Software. OnTrak software solutions:
1. Provide a single point-of-control for Print Shop Management including the ordering, production and placement of signs and menus, and Inventory Control and Asset Management of permanent signs and product samples.
2. Lower the ordering and production expense of POS/POP signs and displays, and track both the cost of POS/POP materials and the recovery of supplier marketing co-op dollars
3. Measure the marketing effectiveness of POS/POP marketing campaigns with Integrated Analysis and Reporting Tools
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views