BlogMy original plan for my student magazine was for the title to be “Young Generation”.I then decided to change that late...
I decided to take some more photos but this time some single shots. I then used thepolygonal lasso tool to cut out the gir...
exact same shot that she originally was. I edited the colour by going to Image-Adjustment- Auto-colour.I created effect on...
In order for it to look like a real magazine I had to add on a barcode which I copiedand pasted from Google. I resized it ...
Scream shots
Scream shots
Scream shots
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Scream shots

331 views

Published on

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
331
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Scream shots

  1. 1. BlogMy original plan for my student magazine was for the title to be “Young Generation”.I then decided to change that later as I found that it took up too much room. Whileresearching magazines I found that all the magazines had a shop and catchy masthead.I change my masthead to “Youth” because it summed up my target audience in oneword, it was easy to remember, simply and catchy. My original magazines layout wasalso change as I did not feel the pictures made a big statement. There was too muchpictures and the main picture would not have made a huge enough effect as I wouldhave wanted it too.
  2. 2. I decided to take some more photos but this time some single shots. I then used thepolygonal lasso tool to cut out the girl and blurred out the edges so that it is not assharp.After I had the single shot away from the background I noticed that the image was notclear due to the location that it was taken. I then decided to take some more photos butoutdoor photos. The image had the right background and was clear. I then used thepolygonal lasso tool again to copy the image of the female alone on to another while Imake changes to the background to make some effect. For the background I blurred itto tone it down. I then copied the single shot image of the girl and placed her in the
  3. 3. exact same shot that she originally was. I edited the colour by going to Image-Adjustment- Auto-colour.I created effect on the masthead in order for it to stand out. I made the text a boldwhite colour and then added and inner shadow, drop shadow, bevel and emboss whichmade it stand out and not look so flat on the magazine. For my main story I made theheading in bold and a different front and colour from the sub-heading. I did this foreffect in order for it to catch the reader’s eye. I did this by adding by using differentcolours and adding on inner & drop shadow and outer glow.
  4. 4. In order for it to look like a real magazine I had to add on a barcode which I copiedand pasted from Google. I resized it and placed it in the corner of my magazine.

×