1. MANUFACTURER AND DESIGNEROF STAINLESS STEEL TANKSTankki’s plants are located in the Process tanks are designed and The company was founded intown of Ähtäri, about 300 km manufactured according to the 1967. It has 70 employees andfrom Helsinki and about 150 km clients’ specifications, which may a turnover of 9.0 MEUR. Annualfrom Tampere, Jyväskylä and Vaa- include special agitators, heat production ranges from 200 tosa, close to good road and railway transfer jackets and insulation. 600 process tanks (dependingconnections. Tankki has developed a complete on size) in stainless steel and acid range of agitators for different proof materials for different in-Tankki makes stainless steel tanks purposes. dustrial applications. Tankki usesand vessels for use in different 1,000 tons of stainless steel andtypes of industrial installations, Tankki has also developed a range alloys and 50,000 metres of stain-such as dairies, breweries and of specialized products, one of the less steel tubing per year.pharmaceutical, biochemical, most important are large cylindri-chemical and other processing cal ice bank silos for dairies andplants. air conditioning applications.
2. STAINLESS STEELMILK TANKSAND SILOS FORTHE DAIRYINDUSTRYTankki manufactures stainlesssteel products such as souring,maturing and mixing tanks, milksilos and washing plants. We havespecialized right from the start inthe production of process tanksfor the dairy industry.Tankki also manufactures specialmechanical equipment for thedairy, meat processing and bakeryindustries where the demands oncleanability and hygiene are veryhigh.
3. STAINLESS STEELICE BANK SILOSTankki has developed a range of specialized products, one ofthe most important are large cylindrical ice bank silos for dair-ies, ice cream factories and air conditioning applications.The cylindrical and vertical ice bank silos are designed to pro-duce ice water of a strict hygienic standard, which is especiallynecessary in the dairy and brewery industries. Due to its com-pactness and aesthetical appearance, the silos are also an at-tractive solution for air conditioning applications in highriseand office buildings.The largest silo can store up to 70 tonnes of ice, and the pur-pose of the concept is to equalize demand by charging the icebank at night using cheap electricity. System is controlled bythe most advanced ice thickness and control system.
4. STAINLESS STEELBREWERY TANKSTankki has supplied process tanksand equipment to Nordic brew-eries since 1967. All large Finnishbreweries and a number of Swed-ish, Norwegian, Baltic and Russianbreweries are regular customers.The largest fermenting combitanks Tankki can produce are 600m3 in volume. Apart from processtanks for large breweries, Tankkican also supply all the equipmentneeded for mini-breweries andrestaurant breweries, includingmash and wort kettle, lauter tun,whirlpool and combi tanks to itsown design.STAINLESS STEELTANKS FORFOOD ANDCONFECTIONERYINDUSTRIESTankki’s know-how in designingand manufacturing special tanksand equipment for the food indus-try has been utilized to developsystems for mixing and heat treat-ment in the beverage, confection-ery and bakery industries.For example, Tankki has deliv-ered butter melters to Kraft FreiaMarabou and Tetra Pak, and largetanks with specially-designed agi-tators to the most important choc-olate producers in Scandinavia.
5. STAINLESS STEEL TANKSFOR PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRYSterile process tanks with heating, dustry during the last ten years,cooling and mixing equipment mainly to Nordic Countries.and accessories. Surface Ra valueof 0,1 μm can be achieved by me- Tanks for the pharmaceutical in-chanical grinding. dustry are designed in accordance with strict aseptic requirementsTankki Oy makes tanks and equip- and in conformity with FDA stan-ment requiring high-quality fin- dards. Inside surfaces are finishedishing and precision grinding. according to clients’ specifications,Sheets of up to approx. 15 mm either by mechanical grinding orthickness can be processed. electrolytical polishing.Tankki has delivered nearly 200tanks to the pharmaceutical in- STAINLESS STEEL TANKS FOR CHEMICAL AND BIOCHEMICAL INDUSTRY Tankki has delivered a num- necessary know-how and ber of fermentation tanks to experience to match these the biochemical industry for demands. the production of enzymes and other biochemical Tankki can also supply com- products. The demands on plete automation programs internal polishing and asep- for fermentation processes tic design in this industry are in cooperation with special- very high and Tankki has the ized companies in this field.
6. STAINLESS STEELTANKS FORELECTRONICSINDUSTRYTankki has experience of manu-facturing special equipment forthe electronics industry, such ashigh vacuum chambers, sputtersand scattering chambers. Tank-ki also supplies custom-madeequipment to research institutesand universities. STAINLESS STEEL TANKS FOR PULP & PAPER INDUSTRY Tanks made of special materials, acid proof and titanium steel al- loys, for use in high temperatures and pressures with heating and cooling jackets. In it’s modern workshop in Ähtäri Tankki can manufacture process tanks with diameters of up to 7 meters in different stainless steel materials or titanium, in confor- mity with most international con- struction codes. Depending on the pressure required, different types of jackets for heat transfer- ence can be supplied. Tankki can also deliver elevators and pneu- matic transport lines including dosing equipment for different types of powder.
7. Oulu Finland Kuopio Ähtäri Tampere Lahti Turku Helsinki Seinäjoki 68 IIII III 18 IIII IIIIII II IIII IIIII I IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIII I IIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII I IIII IIIII IIIIIIIIIIIII Ähtäri III IIII II IIII I IIIII I IIIII Tankki Oy IIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIII 18 IIIII IIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII IIIII III IIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII IIII IIII IIII IIII Jyväskylä IIIII IIIIII IIIIII I IIIII IIIII IIIIII IIIIII IIIII Virrat 68 6215 IIII IIIIII IIIIIIII IISTAINLESS STEEL TANKS FROM ÄHTÄRI, FINLAND T kki Oy Oikotie FIN-63700 Tankki O · Oik i 2 · FIN 63700 ÄHTÄRI · FINLAND Telephone +358 (0)6 510 1111 · Telefax +358 (0)6 510 1200www.tankki.fi · E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org · Company ID# FI 06316022