SAP HANA Online Training|SAP HANA Trainer|SAP HANA Demo|SAP HANA Course
What is SAP HANA?
• SAP HANA is an in-memory data platform that is
deployable as an on-premise appliance, or in the cloud. It is
a revolutionary platform that's best suited for performing
real-time analytics, and developing and deploying real-time
• SAP HANA, short for "High-Performance Analytic
Appliance" is an in-memory, column-oriented, relational
database management system developed and marketed by
• SAP HANA originates from developed or acquired
technologies, including TREX search engine, an in-memory
column-oriented search engine, P*TIME, an in-memory
OLTP database acquired by SAP in 2005
SAP HANA Introduction
• SAP HANA is an in-memory database:
It is a combination of hardware and software made to
process massive real time data using In-Memory computing.
It combines row-based, column-based database
Data now resides in main-memory (RAM) and no longer on
a hard disk.
It’s best suited for performing real-time analytics, and
developing and deploying real-time applications.
• An in-memory database means all the data is stored in the
memory (RAM). This is no time wasted in loading the data
from hard-disk to RAM or while processing keeping some
data in RAM and temporary some data on disk. Everything
is in-memory all the time, which gives the CPUs quick
access to data for processing.
Why SAP HANA?
• HANA is shifting SAP into high gear—don’t get left in the dust. In
this updated edition of our best-selling book, explore the what,
why, when, and how of SAP HANA. From building a business
strategy to administering a system (and all the pit stops in
between), you'll have the big picture you need to get started.
Buckle up, because this is one car that doesn’t travel in the slow
• Learn how big data, in-memory computing, and SAP HANA come
together to influence
• your business strategies, from trend reporting to predictive
• Which type of SAP HANA implementation is right for you? Learn
what you need to know about your different options, and get
started planning an implementation: technical requirements,
sizing, and migration considerations.
Data Modeling and Provisioning
• Introduce yourself to Studio and Information Composer, SAP
HANA’s data modeling tools. Then get information about data
provisioning in SAP HANA, including step-by- step instructions
for SAP Data Services.
SAP BusinessObjects BI
• Understand how the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform hooks
up to SAP HANA, including information on SAP
BusinessObjects Design Studio and SAP Visual Intelligence.
• Take a look into the SAP HANA Administration Console and
understand the most important administrative tasks in an SAP
SAP HANA Highlights
• Big data and in-memory computing
• SAP HANA implementation options
• SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
• SAP Predictive Analysis and SAP BPC
• Hardware and software requirements
• SAP NetWeaver BW migration information
• SAP BusinessObjects BI
• Information Composer
• SAP HANA Studio
• SAP Data Services
• SAP Landscape Transformation
• Sybase Replication Server
• SAP HANA Administration Console
SAP HANA Online Training
• We are one of the best SAP Hana training providers
globally. We provide the outstanding SAP Hana online
training on specific needs of learners. We strive to offer our
services globally with local and international standards.
• We focus on training the learners to overcome today’s
competitive software world. All our trainers are very
experienced and certified professionals that helps all the
learners to get an overview on real time work.
• We offer the SAP Hana Training all over the world
effectively and easily. Our aim is to provide you the best
SAP Hana Online training experience with affordable price.
The SAP HANA online training covers the learners with an
overview on capabilities of SAP HANA.
SAP HANA Online Trainer Information
• 10+ years of experience in SAP with proven course
• 8+ years of experience in Online and classroom training.
• Professionally certified in SAP.
• Our trainers are based on quality training and also train in
• All our trainers are working on SAP with 6+ years of real-time
By this Course You will Get
• Designed course material
• Real time project support
• Practice sessions
• Interview FAQ’s
• Resume preparation
• Support after course completion
• The SAP HANA online training covers the learners with an
overview on capabilities of SAP HANA.
• We cover all the concepts, architecture and all the different
scenarios of using SAP Hana.
• Our trainers explain learners how to execute modeling tasks
and how to make flexible analytical models based on real time.
• We give introduction to data provisioning which allows the
students to get aware of basic administrative tasks in SAP Hana
• We explain you the connectivity between SAP Business Objects
tools into SAP Hana.
• We familiarize all the learners with data modeling with SAP