SAP HANA Interview Questions and answers|SAP HANA Faqs
SAP HANA Online Training
What is SAP HANA?
• SAP HANA is an in-memory data platform that is deployable as an on-premise appliance, or
in the cloud. It is a revolutionary platform that's best suited for performing real-time analytics,
and developing and deploying real-time applications.
• SAP HANA, short for "High-Performance Analytic Appliance" is an in-memory, column-
oriented, relational database management system developed and marketed by SAP AG
• SAP HANA originates from developed or acquired technologies, including TREX search
engine, an in-memory column-oriented search engine, P*TIME, an in-memory OLTP database
acquired by SAP in 2005
SAP HANA Introduction
• SAP HANA is an in-memory database: It is a combination of hardware and software made to
process massive real time data using In-Memory computing. It combines row-based, column-
based database technology. Data now resides in main-memory (RAM) and no longer on a hard
It’s best suited for performing real-time analytics, and developing and deploying real-time
• An in-memory database means all the data is stored in the memory (RAM). This is no time
wasted in loading the data from hard-disk to RAM or while processing keeping some data in
RAM and temporary some data on disk. Everything is in-memory all the time, which gives the
CPUs quick access to data for processing.
Why SAP HANA?
• HANA is shifting SAP into high gear—don’t get left in the dust. In this updated edition of our
best-selling book, explore the what, why, when, and how of SAP HANA. From building a
business strategy to administering a system (and all the pit stops in between), you'll have the big
picture you need to get started. Buckle up, because this is one car that doesn’t travel in the slow
• Learn how big data, in-memory computing, and SAP HANA come together to influence
• your business strategies, from trend reporting to predictive analysis. Implementation Options
• Which type of SAP HANA implementation is right for you? Learn what you need to know
about your different options, and get started planning an implementation: technical requirements,
sizing, and migration considerations.
Data Modeling and Provisioning
• Introduce yourself to Studio and Information Composer, SAP HANA’s data modeling tools.
Then get information about data provisioning in SAP HANA, including step-by- step
instructions for SAP Data Services. SAP BusinessObjects BI
• Understand how the SAP BusinessObjects BI platform hooks up to SAP HANA, including
information on SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio and SAP Visual Intelligence.
Administration • Take a look into the SAP HANA Administration Console and understand the
most important administrative tasks in an SAP HANA system.
SAP HANA Highlights
• Big data and in-memory computing
• SAP HANA implementation options
• SAP Business Suite on SAP HANA
• SAP Predictive Analysis and SAP BPC
• Hardware and software requirements
• SAP NetWeaver BW migration information
• SAP BusinessObjects BI
• Information Composer
• SAP HANA Studio
• SAP Data Services
• SAP Landscape Transformation
• Sybase Replication Server
• SAP HANA Administration Console
SAP HANA Online Training
• We are one of the best SAP Hana training providers globally. We provide the outstanding SAP
Hana online training on specific needs of learners. We strive to offer our services globally with
local and international standards.
• We focus on training the learners to overcome today’s competitive software world. All our
trainers are very experienced and certified professionals that helps all the learners to get an
overview on real time work.
• We offer the SAP Hana Training all over the world effectively and easily. Our aim is to provide
you the best SAP Hana Online training experience with affordable price. The SAP HANA online
training covers the learners with an overview on capabilities of SAP HANA.
SAP HANA Online Trainer Information
• 10+ years of experience in SAP with proven course development.
• 8+ years of experience in Online and classroom training.
• Professionally certified in SAP.
• Our trainers are based on quality training and also train in corporate companies.
• All our trainers are working on SAP with 6+ years of real-time experience. By this Course You
• Designed course material
• Real time project support
• Practice sessions
• Interview FAQ’s
• Resume preparation
• Support after course completion
• The SAP HANA online training covers the learners with an overview on capabilities of SAP
• We cover all the concepts, architecture and all the different scenarios of using SAP Hana.
• Our trainers explain learners how to execute modeling tasks and how to make flexible
analytical models based on real time.
• We give introduction to data provisioning which allows the students to get aware of basic
administrative tasks in SAP Hana for reporting.
• We explain you the connectivity between SAP Business Objects tools into SAP Hana.
• We familiarize all the learners with data modeling with SAP Hana.
• #402, 4th Floor,
• KOUSHIK SAI RESIDENCY,
• Srinivasa Nagar Colony(East),
• Ameerpet, Hyderabad,
• Andhra Pradesh, INDIA.
• PIN-500038. • Phone: +91 4064600330 • Mobile: +91 8008114040 • USA: +1 732 325 1626 •
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org http://saphanaonlinetraining4u.com/