Search & Social Media: A Global Perspective on What Drives Results for UK / US Marketers and How it Applies to All Markets
- 976 views
Come to SES an hour early and get the inside scoop and supporting Research on how Search and Social Media are shaping the way in US / UK and global consumption of online content. In this information …
Come to SES an hour early and get the inside scoop and supporting Research on how Search and Social Media are shaping the way in US / UK and global consumption of online content. In this information packed hour, you will get:
* Research Insights from the UK's leading online marketing destination and Online Marketing Institute on what Marketers are doing in Social and why.
* Best Practices of how Facebook, Twitter, Blog and User Generated Content are being applied in both a Business to Consumer and Business to Business marketing Search and Website strategies
* How to Integrate Social and Search into the entire marketing mix and case studies on what is actually working in the US and UK and how to apply to all markets including the APAC, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
* Understanding of online human behavior and fundamental principles for such drive significant results when applied to any local market.
* Best Practices and Strategies on how to leverage Facebook, Twitter, blogs and user generated content for both a BtoC and BtoB environments, including search and website strategies.
* How to Integrate Social and Search into your marketing mix. Hear case studies on what works and what doesn't as well as how to utilize both channels to international markets, including the APAC, Hong Kong and Mainland China.
* Fundamental Principles of Online Human Behavior and how to drive significant results to any local market.