20. *The public sphere in a corporate space Cloud computing Payment systems Social networks Blacklisting websites (USAF)
21. Faster journalism Deeper journalism
23. 1. The second draft of history: Verification & aggregation .
26. 2. Node journalism: Tagging and linking to sources .
27. 3. Journalist as engineer: Making connections, access .
29. Practical steps? Tap into realtime networks & build verification skills Tag content & link to source Publish APIs & learn how to use them
31. Delicious.com/paulb/bbcfoj Twitter.com/paulbradshaw Linkedin.com/in/onlinejournalist Slideshare.net/onlinejournalist Paul Bradshaw City University, London and Birmingham City University Publisher, Online Journalism Blog Founder, Help Me Investigate.com