1. How to Create a Google + Brand Page for Hoteliers By Emilie Nicolas From “Google+ mode d’emploi pour les hôteliers” by Tendance Hotellerie November, 23 rd 2011
2. 1- Get a personal Google + Account 1- Connect on http://plus.google.com 2- Click “Sign in”
3. Create an account if you don’t have a Gmail address Or Sign in If you simply “sign in”, go to the next slide… otherwise follow the Google process to create your account.
4. Click “Continue”
5. Click “Continue”
6. You can add people to your circles later, click “Continue anyway”
7. Click “Finish”
8. 2 – Set up your Google + Brand Page <ul><li>Nominate an administrator </li></ul><ul><li>For the moment, only one administrator is allowed on your Google + Brand Page. </li></ul>
9. 3- Localize the Brand Page Creation Button on the Personal Page Click to start creating your Google + brand page
10. 4- Choose the Type of Brand Page Click “Local Business or Place”, to create the brand page of your hotel
11. 5- Identify your Hotel Enter the phone number your used when you submitted your hotel to Google Place . (Google uses phone numbers to prevent the creation of multiple accounts for a same business) You are not on Google Place, click here: http://www.slideshare.net/oneglobeddih/google-places-recipe
12. Select your hotel
13. 6- Check your Information If corrections need to be made, then check your info in your Google Addresses as well afterwards.
14. 7- Personalize your Page First, upload a profile photo. To manage your page, you will have to select the profile under which you logged in.
15. 8- Make your Page Known Once your Google Page customization is done, click “Spread the word” to share it in your circles, in order to increase the audience.
16. 9- Supply your Page Regularly update your page and share online content to keep increasing your audience
17. 10- Create a Badge for your Website 1- Take note or copy the 21 digit numbers of your page URL 2- Connect on https://developers.google.com/+/plugins/badge/config?hl=com
18. 3- Paste or type in the end of your page URL 4- Select the type of badge
19. 6- Copy and paste the code on your website or send it to your webmaster 5- Select your language