iPhone development company First product: GOOSE for event visitors. So far we have concentrated on music festivals...
(A) Not updatable. Often gets destroyed. Often you get the information from other visitors.
(J) Modular platform to customize. Backend is scaling on the cloud (Heroku) Deal with Hultsfred & Arvika to gain exposure and media coverage
(J) News feed, map and other data provided by event organizer. Personalized schedule. Twitter client with integrated TwitPic for sharing thoughts and pics in a designated channel (use a hashtag for each festival)
(J) Admin interface is easy to use and can be handled by us or the event organizer.
(J) Shows updatable data: info articles, events, etc.
(A) Build from scratch = expensive. Coachella app very well received even though not as advanced as GOOSE. Ours is the most cost-efficient solution. We also offer the website as an alternative client.
(A) Customization takes about a week if no special requests. We can also develop specific tabs in the application if the event has special needs or integration possibilites. We maintain all the data up-to-date before and during the festival.
(A) Web client is still a work-in-progress. Will market in Sweden and abroad.
[Jonas strikes the Sam pose]
Önders et Gonas Seedcamp Helsingborg presentation
Önders et Gonas
Anders Carlsson Jonas Enlund
At a music festival:
• Thousands of people socializing
• Band schedule and other events,
• Large area with many stages and other
places of interest
• Festival Programme
• Festival newspaper (sometimes)
• Word of mouth
• Generic Organ for Organizing Saturated
• iPhone application and web based platform
• Customized for speciﬁc events
• This summer it will be used by
Hultsfredsfestivalen, Arvikafestivalen, and
• News distribution
• Interactive map
• Twitter client
• Event organizer builds application from
scratch. Example: Coachella festival in
California. Also had 4 unofﬁcial apps.
• Website optimized for mobile browsers
• Event stays in 20th century
Other kinds of events
• Very customizable
• Anything with a map, events, etc.
• E.g: expos, city festivals, fairs, tivolis
• Customize for event
• Provide full solution, maintenance and
• The event organizer pays for complete
• Opportunity for in-app advertising for
businesses featured on the map etc.
• More devices (Android, Palm pre, etc)
• Web version optimized for most mobile
• Market to more event organizers
We cannot make Events.
Our Business is wisely to
Samuel Adams, brewer-patriot
“Det här ser jävligt bra ut, killar”
- Bozo Rasic, Rockparty