1. OM Health by bryan laoshiConfidentiality Caution: All rights reserved. These slides presentation strictly for our businesspresentation/proposal only and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. Youshould not use copy or disseminate it for any purpose, or otherwise disclose its contents to anyother person.SPF 25 Antiage Sunscreen For
3. WHAT IS SPF MEAN? SPF – Sun Protection Factor. All sunscreens have a Sun Protection Factor or SPF number displayedon the labels. It refers to a products ability to protect or block out the sunsharmful UVB rays.dip. specialist in cosmetics science
4. UNDERSTAND WHAT IS ULTRAVIOLET RADIATION? The UV radiation spectrum can be divided into three bands: UVA, UVB, and UVC. UVC radiation before it reaches the earth, mostly it is filtered out bythe ozone layer. UVB penetrates superficially into the Epidermis and is the principalcause of sunburn reactions. UVA radiation penetrate more deeply to the Dermis of the skin,which can alter the fibers of the skin.dip. specialist in cosmetics science
5. Physical sunscreens are thick, opaque substances that prevent UVradiation from reaching the skin by scattering the sunlight. They contain titanium dioxide, zinc oxide, or talc as their activeingredients. These sunscreens are very effective in blocking both UVA and UVBradiation.PHYSICAL TYPE?dip. specialist in cosmetics science
6. Chemical sunscreens are the most commonly used and areavailable in a variety of formulations. They contain one or more of the UV absorbing chemicals. Some of the most widely used chemical groups that block UVBradiation are:- PABA (p-aminobenzoic acid) PABA esters (padimate O) OMC (Octyl Methoxycinnamate)- The chemical group known as Benzophenone (oxybenzone anddioxybenzone) provides protection against both UVA and UVBCHEMICAL TYPE?dip. specialist in cosmetics science
7. Product : Sun Protection SPF 25 ++Description : Sun Protection SPF25Content : 30 gmCode :Applications:This innovative oxide-free UV absorber is a aqueous-suspension liquid which is micro-capsulated. Protects skin against UV damage.Directions:Apply lightly onto entire face
8. ACTIVE INGREDIENTS:Marine Collagen (Atelocollagen)Is excellcent for maintaining:- Skin elasticity Preserves moisture of the skinSea Kelps (Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract)Contains nutrients that :- Moisturizes Anti-inflammatory Whitening, diminishes pigment deposits caused by ultraviolet raysHydrolyzed Pearl Essence (Hydrolyzed Conchiolin Protein)Is extracted and refined from pearl shell and other shellfish. This ingredientIs used in cosmetics for: Conditioning the skin Preventing dry skin Anti-aging.
9. FUNCTIONAL INGREDIENTS: Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane –UVA & UVB filters Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride – Extract derived from coconut/plantextract and considered a good emollient and emulsifiers Alpha-Arbutin & Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract – Theseingredients are suitable to utilize for the activated inhibitory-action ofthe enzyme Tyrosinase which participates in the synthesis of melaninpigment, have remarkably effective ingredient for whitening.
10. THANK YOUFOR YOUR ATTENTION!SPF 25 Anti-age SunScreen $55How to USE?A) Use alone after antiage serum (for normal skin)B) If that day skin feel dry, apply antiage serum follow by moisturiserand dap this SPFSunblock SPF25 is dap abit on face and dap evenly very good texture