This is the information of my partner: She is a Phd of "Scienza Tecnologia e Società". She has written two books about the Internet vs. Mobility. She was interested in our experiences with this theme.
Cree un blog personal para introducir todos mis sensaciones día a día, y de paso probar este nuevo aplicativo que está en TEST. Aquí podreis encontrar mis vivencias y sensaciones
1. My Erasmus ExperienceConnecting life, work & learning Università della Callabria, Cosenza (Italy) may 2012
2. UniCal is a medium-size university with 36,000 students, born in 1972 in southern ItalyIts has established contacts with FAO, UNESCO of the United Nations, and OECD
3. Dra. Giuseppina PellegrinoDottore di ricerca in “Scienza Tecnologia e Società”,Titolo della tesi: “Intranet: costruzione sociale e appropriazione della tecnologia in due contestiorganizzativi (Italia – Gran Bretagna)”Books:The Politics of Proximity, Il cantiere e la bussola
4. 1st Day- Analysis of the courses and degrees offered by the Department/Faculty in order to use eLearning tools2nd Day- Create a new blog or another social tool in order to share the Erasmus experience in the University ofCalabria on the UOC eLearning platform3th Day- Seminar on UOC experience and products in eLearning with a specific focus on the user profiles andtypologies.4th Day- Meeting to put in common experience and ideas, and establish new relations between UOC and theUniversity of Calabria.5th Day- Publishing documentation
6. 1) I think that going on an ERASMUS programme is much more than going for a one week’s stayabroad: It is about knowing other customs, other ways of thinking, working and teaching models.2) It is ideal for making contacts with others and to think about some future collaborative worktogether on a European project.3) To realize that the UOC is a leading and pioneering distance teaching model. An example forother much more established universities to follow