Work Research Assistant at the Institute of Information Systems at Universität Liechtenstein / University of Liechtenstein
- requires intrinsic motivation and drive,
- is not a linear process,
- highly uncertain calling for flexibility and an open mind.
These are some of the qualities and values that characterize me.
In the research and teaching process, I am able to:
- keep the big picture in a design of content,
- take responsibility,
- organize in a transparent way,
- balance between creative content and necessary formal structure,
- empathize with people and enjoy working with them.
As a main goal, I strive for:
- continuously learning and raising my expertise in the domain of Information Systems,
- entering a discourse with other researchers and communicating my r