2. Links Scientific Name of Animal. Range and Habitat Map. Diet. Physical Description Size, Weight, Length ect. Breeding Info: Eggs, Live young, number of young ect. Special Behaviors or Unique Anatomical features. Weird Info. Conclusion
3. Scientific nameDelphinidae Delphis
4. RangeoMales tend to have a larger rangethan females.osoutheastern coast of the U.S to theGulf of Mexico
5. Diet Squids Crustaceans Shrimp
6. Physical description 2 to 3.9 m (6.6–12.8 ft.). Their average weight is 150 to 200 kg (331.5– 442 lb.). Body shape: sleek, streamlined, fusiform body. Skin: smooth, feels rubbery.
7. Breeding info Long gestation period 11 to 18 months Don’t make nests Two babies
8. Special behaviors most intelligent of all animals. Can leap above the water surface. Dolphins are social animals.
9. Weird info The worlds tallest man helped save two dolphins in China by reaching into theirstomachs and pulling out harmful plastic they had swallowed. The dolphins got sick after eating plastic from the edge of their pool at an aquarium in Liaoning province.
10. Conclusion Thank you for watching and learning interesting facts about my animal. (: