BC SHETTY & CO.
----------------------------------------------STANDING OF MORE THAN 28 YEARS
Established in 1985
Type – Firm
Founder - Mr. Chandra Shekar Shetty
Number of Branches – 5
Head Office : Bangalore
Professional Expertise in various fields of profession.
Our success is directly related to our commitment to excellence
1. Indian Regulatory Compliance
2. Realizing clients expectations with qualitative
• Established to provide its clients & community with high quality
• To assure transparency and disclosure in the services offered to
• To strive for self improvement & upliftment of society.
• Our mission is to render all kinds of services to clients by
analyzing their requirement and thereby planning a suitable
• To update oneself & staff with the latest technique of serving
clientele with best knowledge at cheap cost.
• Improve all aspects of our policies, processes and work culture
to emerge as better human beings, in turn to strive for self
improve and upliftment of society.
We strive at high morals and supreme ethics
• To be unbiased against rendering services.
Mr. B C SHETTY
Mr. Sathya Hegde
Transfer Pricing Practices
Business set up activities
Management Information Systems
Income Tax Representations
Ms. Deepa S
- B.com, MFM, ACA
Mr. Ankith C Shetty
Internal Auditing & Accounting
Fixed Asset Services
ROC & LLP Compliance
SME Stock Exchange
SEZ related compliances
Mr. Sarvothama Shetty
Mr. Dinesh S
-B.com, ACA, LCS
Labour law compliance
Company incorporation/ Compliance
new business setting-up services
other business related services
Representation before income tax
Audit under IS environment
CEO of BC SHETTY & CO.
• Mr. R P BEKAL
- B.Sc., M.A
• Client Management
• Internal Control
• HR Management Of the Company
• Meeting clientele needs on timely basis without bargaining
principle of integrity & objectivity
• Consistency as to Quality, Disclosure of principles & Protecting
stake of clients by sticking to the principle of confidentiality.
• BCS is our Strength – Balanced, Creative & Superior service to
• Composed of Genuine professionals & consultants
• Experience in various branches of subjects
• Skilled knowledge in computerized environment
• Richly experience Ex-banker
• Team work & co-ordination has added the strength to the
• Associate with Various Knowledge Portal and institutional bodies
has made the professional capabilities and resources to a
creation degree unlimited
• Continuous staff professional development program to ensure
the high professional caliber of staff.
• The firm has vast exposure in handling various corporate & non
• We have a strong network of experts in various laws to give us
the best possible assistance.
• We leverage our understanding of the clients problem with our
networking with experts to give the client the best results
• Our expertise in varied services arms us with an in-depth
knowledge of businesses which is brought to the fore in
servicing clients from different industries
Accounting & outsourcing
Indirect tax consultancy & its insight
Income tax advisory & compliance
New business set up services and consultancy
Statutory audit in compliance with corporate laws, labour laws .
Statutory audit of bank branches under banking regulations
Tax audit in compliance with Income tax act 1961
Finalization of VAT audit in compliance with Karnataka Sales
Performing Departmental audits like HR audit, Systems audit &
• Internal audit & review of Internal control
ACCOUNTING & OUTSOURCING
• Book keeping & preparation of Final accounts, Payroll
accounting. ESI & EPF compliances to salaried employees are
provided through an outsourced consultant.
• Fixed assets verification & completion of records.
• Selection , installation & training of accounting software.
• Preparation of Annual Financial Budgets, Cash flows, Fund flow
forecasts, Financial Statement Compliance .
• Preparation of monthly VAT returns for filing. Maintenance of
accounts & related records on computers.
• Preparation of management & interim accounts. Finalisation of
accounts & preparation of Financial Statements.
• Providing detailed ratio analysis & management report
highlighting key business trends
INDIRECT TAX CONSULTANCY & ITS INSIGHT
Registration under service tax /VAT & various laws.
Preparation & accounting of periodic returns
Handling of assessment procedure
Conducting audit under relevant statutes
Providing clarifications & opinions on issues
Verifying of various returns/reports prior to filing
Tax representation before authorities
Advice on record maintenance
CUSTOMS, CENTRAL EXCISE & SERVICE TAX
• Assistance in registration of excise, customs, Import export code
• Apprising on matters relating to procedures for registration
• Providing updates on significant & pertinent changes in law
• Assistance in moving courts on legal issues arising out of
• Verification of monthly & annual returns prior to filing
• Assisting in filing various returns
• Service tax registration
• Service tax return filing
• Advice on service tax
VALUE ADDED TAX
Advice on VAT planning & administration
Advice on Input VAT credit to reduce VAT liability
Use of the most appropriate scheme
VAT control & reconciliation
Preparation of VAT returns
INCOME TAX ADVISORY
PAN –TAN assistance
Tax planning & compliances
Tax representations before authorities
Validation of tax saving investments provided by salaried
Appellate /Legal services
Transfer pricing regulation
Certification of Withholding taxes(DTAA)
Preparation & Filing of income tax & wealth tax
Attending assessment proceedings
Handling search & seizure cases
Preparation & filing of e-TDS returns
Australian tax compliances
USA tax compliances
Singapore tax compliances
Mc Millan woods
Ease of doing business in India
VENTURE CAPITAL AND PROJECT FINANCE
• Preparation of Venture Capital Project Report
• Assistance in procuring Venture Capitalists – Domestic & Over
• Presentation of Venture Capital Project & liaison with Venture
NEW BUSINESS SET UP SERVICES
New company registration under Companies act 1956
Limited Liability Partnership under LLP act 2008
Formation of Trust
Registration of Trust under IT act
Formation of Registered Partnership Firms
Registration under :
Shops & Establishments
Labour & licenses
• Incorporation of Companies
• Drafting Memorandum & Articles of Association
• Preparation & filing of Annual returns to Registrar of
companies/Ministry of Corporate Affairs
• Preparation & filing of various forms/returns/documents to
• Obtaining of DIN of directors
• Assistance in digital signature
System study , designing & evaluation
Design & development of accounting & MIS systems
MIS Report preparation
Import & Export code assistance
Formation of Firm & Trust , STPI Compliance , & CMA reports for
• Assess your finance requirements, advice on the best sources of
finance, and draw up the necessary proposals.
• Complete any registration procedure with ROC Companies
House or Customs and Excise and any Govt. Authorities.
INCOME TAX / DIRECT TAX
• Applying and obtaining permanent account numbers (PAN) and
Tax deduction account Number.
• Registration of trusts under the Indian Income tax act 1961 &
Compliance of exemption.
• Tax assistance (along with tax experts of the host country) to
various MNC’s in setting up business presence in India to ensure
that the investment structure is highly income-tax efficient, not
only from Indian tax view, but also from the perspective of the
host country. This involves application of the principles of
international taxation to the given facts.
• Representing clients before the revenue authorities regarding
search & seizure cases.
• Advise on double taxation for international transactions & Efiling of Income tax Returns
INCOME TAX / DIRECT TAX
• Conducting audits and certifying the financial statements of
persons engaged in Business/profession, Co-op societies and
Charitable or religious trusts.
• Certifying Exports and Foreign Exchange earnings and
• Advice on tax withholding TDS compliances under Indian Tax
laws to companies and providing assistance in implementing the
• Preparation and Filing of Income-tax returns for companies,
individuals, Partnership firms, Trusts & HUF/LLPs.
• Preparation and filing of Statutory returns with ROC
• Maintenance of secretarial records
• Preparation of all documentation related to minutes and
• General advice on company law issues
PROFORMA WORK HANDLED
Internal audit, Statutory audit & Departmental audit
Stock audit & Tax audit
Financial accounting & Management accounting
Service Tax And VAT Returns
Individual & Corporate tax planning & compliance
Advisory & compliance activities of various forms of business
Business Formation activities
Management Consultancy & Company Secretarial activities